Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server

This is a discussion on KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nvm this server. go to the ''turks'' server. have fun sneaks, next time you say something, think first. KO4EVER - ...
Page: 16

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

nvm this server.
    go to the ''turks'' server.
    have fun sneaks, next time you say something, think first.

KO4EVER - The Resurrection

Its fucking ko there is always bugs and people need to shut the fuck up and stop complaining. Whenever someone tries to make a good ko server something happens and you guys whine like little bitches. GO PLAY USKO there are more bugs there than any priv server, and if you think ko4ever or any other server for that wont have bugs then you are a fucking idot.

tomasr

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Its fucking ko there is always bugs and people need to shut the fuck up and stop complaining. Whenever someone tries to make a good ko server something happens and you guys whine like little bitches. GO PLAY USKO there are more bugs there than any priv server, and if you think ko4ever or any other server for that wont have bugs then you are a fucking idot.
    you really think we all quited cuz of a "bug"? at the first rollback mad hatter said why it happend and he said his sorry and it wont happend again, so we lvled back to 60 and suddenly another bigger roll back without an early notice,and the second wasent a fucking bug it was jay delvling every one like 4-5 lvls back cuz of his mistake. oh and we are called bug abusers..

Quote Originally Posted by tomasr View Post
    you really think we all quited cuz of a "bug"? at the first rollback mad hatter said why it happend and he said his sorry and it wont happend again, so we lvled back to 60 and suddenly another bigger roll back without an early notice,and the second wasent a fucking bug it was jay delvling every one like 4-5 lvls back cuz of his mistake. oh and we are called bug abusers..
    so zombies xp being 3x what it should be wasn't a bug??????

tomasr

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    so zombies xp being 3x what it should be wasn't a bug??????
    how the fuck should we know that? we didnt lvl only at zombies we lvled at harpy we lvled every where, then 1 day the exp was higher at every monster,we didnt think its a bug and now letss abusee it wohooo we just tought jay made exp easier.. anyways the way jay behaved was very childish,closing the chat box deleting every topic about what happend and when he saw half of the server quited he just gave the server to madhatter...

The way he behaved lol. Look at the way you emos behaved and quit when you lvled at the bugged xp then got de lvled like 5 lvls and you were still the highest lvls in the server, and MadHatter was already a dev with jay.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm sorry but as an owner, you have to have the upper hand of shutting people up and you also have to realize there will always be a community that QQs about certain aspects of the game. I really do like the server, would have loved to play on it, but the population really doesn't seem appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I'm sorry but as an owner, you have to have the upper hand of shutting people up and you also have to realize there will always be a community that QQs about certain aspects of the game. I really do like the server, would have loved to play on it, but the population really doesn't seem appealing.
    True, but he did what he had to, to keep the majority of the server happy. The only people that quit were the ones who lvled on the exp bug.

RobDizzleMyNizzle

let the emos quit so when the gg's get lvled we will pwnzor lol

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobDizzleMyNizzle View Post
    let the emos quit so when the gg's get lvled we will pwnzor lol
    what ggs ? 2 nights ago I went around as a lvl 49 warrior beating most lvl 50s.... + even if u do reach 70, hopefully the party vs party in cz will be satisfying for you.

HendTheEternal

there's only one thing thats more booring then an low populated server, thats a db owner that gives up after 2-3 days of official cause some people QQ, imagine how k2 must have felt all those years b4 they sold to g1, everyone QQed at them at all times xD

this is a good server i play it, priest lvl 61 but... need more more more ppl for fun :/ this is farm server hard to play and this server need 100+ or 150+ maybe :/ no 50

Come on we need players everyone get your asses on!

Oh. . . Bump I guess?

abuzittin

i think there would be 100+ players if jay hasnt made this mistake....

well, he did what he had to do. Too bad it happened twice to some, lmao, just laugh at it, you are crying a river, cus you didnt move your ass for 24 hours, lmao.
    Have phun ingame, i cant get my damn master cus these humans are raping atm -.-

-General

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  3. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    05-23-2010, 07:00 AM
  4. Cbox
    Refback This thread