Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server

This is a discussion on KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, too bad i thought this server was going to be really good. i mean it was the owner/devs decision ...
Page: 17

snowyfrex

well, too bad i thought this server was going to be really good. i mean it was the owner/devs decision to release official before his anti hack and exp rates were done. no clue why he would do that, but 1 or 2 more days of beta would have probably saved the server. now i see no more then 30 people online.

also, i reported a wall hacker earlier, gm confirmed he was wall hacking and told him to turn it off. gm logged off, 2 sec l8r he was wall hacking again-so meh not my kind of server. unfortunately a hardcore server like this needs a much bigger population to be good.

Sect0r

iam sure more sh1ts like this will happend so no point to play to this server,and i dont care if he had to do it when u open OFFICIAL it means u tested that important bugs...a server developed by amateurs

lovely server ^^

Users Online: 28

rising4chaos

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    Users Online: 28
    lolz
    What's the point to play on a such empty server ?

Hipatos

Quote Originally Posted by rising4chaos View Post
    lolz
    What's the point to play on a such empty server ?
    What's the point of playing on a server with corrupted admins where you can buy items that can't be found inside the game itself?

rising4chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    What's the point of playing on a server with corrupted admins where you can buy items that can't be found inside the game itself?
    Yes only exceptionnal armors... and you can buy them after in game for other stuff...
    There are few people who are ready to spend 240£ to buy a full set of this armors.... So yea, what's your point ? xD

Oh tell me, was'nt you the guy who tried to scam GMs trying to sell your shitty KO files for like $2,000 ?
    Wasn't you also the guy who got banned for the RRR bug and some other shits ?
    Except stealing and using programs from snoxd and trying your little business on private servers, what are you use for ?
    Haha !

Hipatos

You are truly one of the biggest idiots I've seen on this forum in quite a while. Not only what you say is verry inaccurate, but it's also an attempt to flee away from our current subject;"Donating for items which can't be obtained ingame.".
    I guess I've made my point here, and you even couldn't deny this.

Now get the fuck out of others their topic. You're trying to steal their customers, which only verifies that Rising4Chaos is so pathetic that it can only attempt to gain members through sickening methods like these.

MinuteMaid

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    You are truly one of the biggest idiots I've seen on this forum in quite a while. Not only what you say is verry inaccurate, but it's also an attempt to flee away from our current subject;"Donating for items which can't be obtained ingame.".
    I guess I've made my point here, and you even couldn't deny this.

Now get the fuck out of others their topic. You're trying to steal their customers, which only verifies that Rising4Chaos is so pathetic that it can only attempt to gain members through sickening methods like these.
    Oh my what a hypocrite post lol

This server is dead lol...whole morning online,saw 1 dude in bowl.11 users online most of the morning,sometimes it goes up to 20 lol...sadly.

iAmNecton

it wont grow if ppl dun start play lol

MrFunkz

Quote Originally Posted by rising4chaos View Post
    Yes only exceptionnal armors... and you can buy them after in game for other stuff...
    There are few people who are ready to spend 240£ to buy a full set of this armors.... So yea, what's your point ? xD

Oh tell me, was'nt you the guy who tried to scam GMs trying to sell your shitty KO files for like $2,000 ?
    Wasn't you also the guy who got banned for the RRR bug and some other shits ?
    Except stealing and using programs from snoxd and trying your little business on private servers, what are you use for ?
    Haha !

If your really from the US, like your account says. you are either 8 years old or are one retarded person. For the record Rising4Chaos is one of the most GM corrupted, over powered donations, self centered, worthless servers ever made. Now stop 'High-Jacking' other peoples threads, and move on to your worthless R4C topic.

Sincerely, MrFunkz - Hell, this is from everyone.

Users Online: 25 :P

Scythe

this server could be best one i played lately have no id why ppl left ... if because of 1 or 2 1h rollbacks in first day they are just retarded...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  3. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    05-23-2010, 07:00 AM
  4. Cbox
    Refback This thread