Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Koforever Ke Style

This is a discussion on Koforever Ke Style within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; your point is that your a forum troll oO? i think i got it now...
Page: 21

your point is that your a forum troll oO? i think i got it now

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    your point is that your a forum troll oO? i think i got it now
    Instead of being a sheep, try to have your own argument, if Jeff wants to call people out let him deal with his own battles, don't need you to keep sucking him off.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrawDaddy View Post
    Instead of being a sheep, try to have your own argument, if Jeff wants to call people out let him deal with his own battles, don't need you to keep sucking him off.
    but thats what stev does best
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by CrawDaddy View Post
    pretty sure nick called unde out so get of my knob plx

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    tell me one Undez mage that is better then me. Name one.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf-lOfSfQDg"]YouTube - ErimTheUndying - Ionia PK Movie Vol. 1 - KnightOnline[/ame]
    Last edited by Erim; 05-22-2010 at 07:43 AM.

Added shell set+7 and weapons+8 to all classes when u start
    need more beta players to check everything out come and pk!!!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    pretty sure nick called unde out so get of my knob plx
    lol all i said is undez is a bit of a low standard for me... which was followed by a huge post of swearing.... so who really started it?

thanks for making jeff look even worse... if ur considered their top mage... i lol

stop flaming eachother ffs and go pk in the server lets see who is good

MrFunkz

I'll be more than happy to play on this server, if they ever release news of an official. It's better to release a date, than not even have one, it keeps players active usually.

~MrFunkz

pinoyzoi

it would be nice if give us all master scrolls because I dont feel like farming 60 opals/crudes/crystal and master quests for 70 skill

some turks are NP transfering lol

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    thanks for making jeff look even worse... if ur considered their top mage... i lol
    you just make me "yawn"

while you were trying to level up, I was rerolling my 4th mage and selling it.

oh by the way, the mage that you saw in the video was the most famous and geared in Ionia. I wish you knew Turkish so you would read their forums. Approximately 300 pages of "good" replys and topics were made for my videos and my character by other players and no one flamed me.

also, when I was selling my account, some people from that server were fightning each other to buy it. just to feel how would it feel like to play with that mage.

please grow up a bit, stop having fights with other people over a game and try to have fun. you are doing nothing but talking too much.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erim View Post
    you just make me "yawn"

oh by the way, the mage that you saw in the video was the most famous and geared in Ionia. I wish you knew Turkish so you would read their forums. Approximately 300 pages of "good" replys and topics were made for my videos and my character by other players and no one flamed me.

also, when I was selling my account, some people from that server were fightning each other to buy it. just to feel how would it feel like to play with that mage.

please grow up a bit, stop having fights with other people over a game and try to have fun. you are doing nothing but talking too much.
    And i wish you would know what you're talking about....
    Your pk video was horrible, i have seen much much better mage videos
    And you we're pwning some random turks with no gear with your best geared mage in server! that is quite funny huh?
    Srsly and your skills ain't that good you relay on stun xD.

And close this topic pls , it has became 100% flame topic not a server announcment !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Erim View Post
    you just make me "yawn"

while u yawn, i have a good chuckle

so rerolling a mage 4 times makes u pro?... well hey i played mage 6+ years, currently probably the oldest mage that's still playing KO, that must mean im the best, doesn't it?.... hopefully u get the point

if u would've just been around long enough, or in girakon particularly, you should have seen the amount posts that were made about me... and i've never made a video, these posts were just out of the blue on them commenting as it's mostly turkish kids who like to get their ego up and love talking about who is the best in each class

anyways, as I said... and if u want, i'll write you a whole list of "wrongs" in your video. Usually you think when someone makes a video, then they take the best clips to make others say "WOW", but if these are your best clips, then how can I not comment on the terrible approach of the class. Anyways you keep thinking you are good with your 700 spamming and stunning in the meantime, while others spammed you 400/500s... and yet holla when you can take down a party by urself,... or even a 3-4 if u can, then i might reconsider my decision (yes i used to spam 700s bak in the day too)

ps. video is only you VSing... we've seen that you almost double the damage of your opponents.... but I wonder how your support is

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    And i wish you would know what you're talking about....
    Your pk video was horrible, i have seen much much better mage videos
    And you we're pwning some random turks with no gear with your best geared mage in server! that is quite funny huh?
    Srsly and your skills ain't that good you relay on stun xD.

And close this topic pls , it has became 100% flame topic not a server announcment !!!
    it keeps the topic bumped

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-04-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 08:39 AM