Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Koforever Ke Style

This is a discussion on Koforever Ke Style within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by the ring so this server is going to open or it will be ko4life v2 ? O...
Page: 12

pinoyzoi

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    so this server is going to open or it will be ko4life v2 ?

O

today i had a few hours of the myko server still a few bugs being worked out...

you can be sure with a dedicated devolper like reallizt that the server will both be secure and pretty much bug free when he releases it. i think that it will probably open in the next week. i know today he was tweaking xp in parties and trying to make it work perfectly. making it worthwhile to make a 8 man xp party etc

if u remember old ko u will remember best xp was really in about 3-4 man 3 troll slot i believe he wants best xp to be in full party on harder slots and still he is tweaking xp rates and fixing small bugs

i think if u will be a bit more paitent u will be rewarded with one of the best servers to come out

tomasr

yo yo.. any idea when offical will launch? me and my clan will come too after jay's fail server..

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

You just got about 30-60 players waiting offical thanks to koevolution fail from JayBird

tomasr

Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post
    you just got about 30-60 players waiting offical thanks to koevolution fail from jaybird :d
    +534543546363575754754

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Correction, you get the 2 clans of mages who abused an xp bug and are the only ones QQing and quitting the server.

tomasr

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Correction, you get the 2 clans of mages who abused an xp bug and are the only ones QQing and quitting the server.
    wow, ur pethetic, stop trying to protect his server.. no one abused any thing u fcking idiot, like 100 ppl exped every where and jay just rolled back every one like 5 lvls.. 2 mage clans? wow u have no idea what you talking about.. from now on jay's server will be dead and u can see it now.. before the roll back there was 100+ online and now? 30-40

Banned

You mean bug abusing as exping in graveyard for hours and hours as normal for low lvl mages grinding?!. So server owner says ups i messed up some rates in whole server a bit. Lets just rollback everyone in server like hmm 4 lvl-s.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    You mean bug abusing as exping in graveyard for hours and hours as normal for low lvl mages grinding?!. So server owner says ups i messed up some rates in whole server a bit. Lets just rollback everyone in server like hmm 4 lvl-s.
    It was more fair than him only rollbacking you idiots, use your head, he did the right thing.

Banned

It was more fair than him only rollbacking you idiots, use your head, he did the right thing.
    Why you people dont even read, or know what was the bug?

Whole server exp rates was way higher then he tought he put.
    Not just zombies. Everything
    Death Knights was way higher exp then zombies. Harpys/Trolls was in 8 man party way way more then they should mean to be

From your view that makes now whole server abusers?

tomasr

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Why you people dont even read, or know what was the bug?

Whole server exp rates was way higher then he tought he put.
    Not just zombies. Everything
    Death Knights was way higher exp then zombies. Harpys/Trolls was in 8 man party way way more then they should mean to be

From your view that makes now whole server abusers?
    owned...... and his right.. now what u gonna say smartass?

Banned

And sry for taking it into wrong topic lol

But still JAyBird is amateur.

After that /)&/)&) he just closed even forum shoutbox and deleted all the topics almoust about what he did.

Hope you guys dont make same mistake.

Cheers

abuzittin

yea i agree, he did right thing, he deleveled 50 levels to 46 who played just for 2-3 hours and also deleveled 61 levels to 57 who played like 20 hours.
    I am sorry for exped at zombies we shouldnt have killed zombie, we should have killed aoe troll or sth.. it is completely our fault not JayBird's.lol...
    Last edited by abuzittin; 05-19-2010 at 04:21 PM.

Thief clan wasnt mage clan

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-04-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 08:39 AM