Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Koforever Ke Style

This is a discussion on Koforever Ke Style within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ces0ir bietch why only u? the exp will be hard like KE or it will be x2 ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ces0ir View Post
    bietch why only u? the exp will be hard like KE or it will be x2 x3 x4 x5 x10....? and btw it will be breth and piana? or luferson and elmorad castle?
    It's the only way that noob can get border dragon.....

everyone please be paitent as you must understand the server will be good

and still fixing bugs here and there and adjusting drop and xp rates... if you remember the old times of ko you will be suprised and delighted with this server. as you can see if you rush to open a server there is unexpected errors and shits like this...

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

please by all means take ur time im still waiting for my net to get uncapped >.< cant download shit atm hehe

Key911

Dang jeff you still playing these games!

Dang you still posting useless shit!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majur0 View Post
    To the admin. group

You may not know who I am , I havenīt played ko in a long time, but I have a little bit of experience in the owning a server area, therefor I would like to give some recommendations, although some may be obvious.

1. Do not open the server until you are 100% sure that EVERYTHING is working as you want,although you may be under pressure because people will be demanding the grand opening. Which means, drops,exp,anvil rate,bugs,war,anti-cheating staff is all under your(team involved in the admin. of the server) control and under your knowledge.

2.Know everyone in your team and 100% trust them before they become part of. Recognize all their skills and manners before they surprise you in the future. Your team must share the same Koforever culture. Which means that everyone must be identified with the rules/processes and goals of the server. Internal fights are not good. Keep light discussions, and share ideas , innovate.

3.Never give preferences to friends/family members. Although you might not get caught, the subject will soften slowly and after some days you will be giving preferences to more people than you imagine.

4.Do not always do what the clients(gamers) want. I'm not talking about what 1 or 2 gamers will be asking for, Iīm talking about what a majority can ask for. Keep the culture of your ko as the way it is. Think as the owner and give the server processes that will harmonize the progress. And again, I'm not saying that you shouldn't hear what the people and/or the majority prefers and asks for, I am just saying that you shouldn't agree to all their petitions all and the majority of the time because most of them are the for their own welfare; think clearly and deeply first. People will be always asking for something more , don't let them control you.

5. Do not accelerate the processes , do not make a lot of boss/lvl events just because some people is unhappy or is 24/7 asking for them. Keep a balance.

6.Have your server/website 100% secure from hackers/crackers. Do not let them control it, if unluckly it happends , people will loose trust , will be hard to recover and stabilize again. But , under this problems , just keep the calm , and think cooly.

7. Act as the owner/administration team that you are, dont fight with the users, dont argue with them because of stupid matters. Mantain the respect, dont let the gamers take you out of control.

Well, just some sincere recommendations,

Greetings my friends.
    Not really. The major problems should be solved... but other then that, the minor stuff should be left for open beta. I mean that is why there is an open beta. I'd rather be in an open beta for 1-2 weeks testing stuff and helping the official get started faster, then waiting for 3-4 weeks for only a few individuals to test everything out.

Quote Originally Posted by Key911 View Post
    Dang jeff you still playing these games!
    me n magic would like to say:

"I do what I does"

I NEED A CLAN!!! or else i gotta play warrior ffs...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Guy be prepared for the best Knight Empire Server you have ever played !

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post
    Guy be prepared for the best Knight Empire Server you have ever played !
    How about you let us start testing the minor things in open beta... that's if the major stuff is taken care of .

most bug`s are fixed we are uploading client atm be ready!!!

pinoyzoi

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I NEED A CLAN!!! or else i gotta play warrior ffs...
    what class u normally play?

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    what class u normally play?
    I'm always mage... but if no clan, or clan with few, warrior..

Eternal1920

beta server will up today?

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

trying to get beta done in few hours. i logged in, its very nice. no lagg, combo is nice. overall a nice server, and some crazy shit u guys will see.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-04-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 08:39 AM
  6. Hits: 1