Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Koforever Ke Style

This is a discussion on Koforever Ke Style within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why we cant see here? http://kopanel.knightonlineforever.c...er-Info-N3BuLa...
Page: 27

abuzittin

some char`s dont show up ye i noticed ill fix it asap got many other things to do bro:P

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    some char`s dont show up ye i noticed ill fix it asap got many other things to do bro:P
    Then there are some chars that show up, that are never online, and have the only items in the game none other have. Happens to be a gm also, or obviously good friends with a gm. Just look through user rankings, you'll notice everyone has crap gear except 1 person.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawDaddy View Post
    Then there are some chars that show up, that are never online, and have the only items in the game none other have. Happens to be a gm also, or obviously good friends with a gm. Just look through user rankings, you'll notice everyone has crap gear except 1 person.

beta server and you are bitching about items truely... man why it matters in a few days everyone will wipe besides im sure no gm is giving items out.. boss drops are not so hard except for rings

i know this cuz i was one of test gms before open beta and i tested all rates ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    beta server and you are bitching about items truely... man why it matters in a few days everyone will wipe besides im sure no gm is giving items out.. boss drops are not so hard except for rings

i know this cuz i was one of test gms before open beta and i tested all rates ...
    Yea, and if this is happening in the beta you don't think it'd happen in the real server? Wow jump on me why don't you. I'm online a lot in game, and when I'm not (due to low activity) I'm always checking who's online. There is 1 player that's never online and has 2x ROL's, 2x RE, Elf Belt, 2x Shard 9(not that hard), and probably get shells 9 soon. So before you try to get on me, get your shit straight.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawDaddy View Post
    Yea, and if this is happening in the beta you don't think it'd happen in the real server? Wow jump on me why don't you. I'm online a lot in game, and when I'm not (due to low activity) I'm always checking who's online. There is 1 player that's never online and has 2x ROL's, 2x RE, Elf Belt, 2x Shard 9(not that hard), and probably get shells 9 soon. So before you try to get on me, get your shit straight.

you dont know crap truely... you sound like a jealous kid. you are jealous of someones item in a beta server where its easier to make items... items that wont last more then a few more days and np that wont count on the next server. this is a test and to give u a taste of whats to come. also +9 i dont think u can make when server will open . so u have nothing to worry about . also how hard is it to make shells 8 when u get a free set +7... and free +8 weapons . like i said the only real hard drop items are rings.. roc . rol etc... its lowest drop rate .. other bosses are very fair and not even hard so if u are with a clan or with ur friends and actively seeking bosses u can get some items... also if one guy is getting all the drops it just means he is killing all the bosses which is not hard at all to believe cuz there is no one really competing for them. so if he knows when he downed the bosses he can log out for a few hours and come back for respawn... just like in regular ko lol its no secret the same people killing all bosses cuz they know when it was downed and they know the respawn... so yea its easy to obtain the items...

dont hate congratulate

either that or get a friend to log a priest and start downing bosses man

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    you dont know crap truely... you sound like a jealous kid. you are jealous of someones item in a beta server where its easier to make items... items that wont last more then a few more days and np that wont count on the next server. this is a test and to give u a taste of whats to come. also +9 i dont think u can make when server will open . so u have nothing to worry about . also how hard is it to make shells 8 when u get a free set +7... and free +8 weapons . like i said the only real hard drop items are rings.. roc . rol etc... its lowest drop rate .. other bosses are very fair and not even hard so if u are with a clan or with ur friends and actively seeking bosses u can get some items... also if one guy is getting all the drops it just means he is killing all the bosses which is not hard at all to believe cuz there is no one really competing for them. so if he knows when he downed the bosses he can log out for a few hours and come back for respawn... just like in regular ko lol its no secret the same people killing all bosses cuz they know when it was downed and they know the respawn... so yea its easy to obtain the items...

dont hate congratulate

either that or get a friend to log a priest and start downing bosses man
    What a waste of a paragraph, clearly u didn't read a damn thing.
    1) He's not active at all, so how could he get all the bosses? Good one smart guy.
    2) He has all the best gear (unique wise), without being active that's again not possible, and I doubt his clan would just give him 2 Rol's, 2 RE, and Elf belt, cause even they aren't that active.
    3) I even said making +9 shells/shards was easy so stfu there.
    4) He IS a GM, that plays as well. So point proven.

Banned

Beta for beta but if that +9 guys is realy pk-ng then it isnt anymore just testing.
    Its lame and egoish...
    Beta or not, dosent matter.

MiniDaz28

can anyone join the open beta?

This server sucks ballz so much lol.

+8: 5% = Max item cap.

But no,there is crapload of ppl with +9's.+8 is 5 % but almost everyone on server has +8 shell set lol.

MiniDaz28

that doesnt really answer my question?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDaz28 View Post
    that doesnt really answer my question?
    beta works/server is up if u r askin that.

MiniDaz28

cheers mate

we opened +9 quz u guys getting+8`s on a new char so u can try to go +9
    thats just for fun now they will change there is no gm atm playing with gear impossible tell me who that is
    its just a beta test server chill out sai ur realy anoying bro u proved ur point
    at the offical u wont see things like this

-EniGmA-

Questions:

- There is gonna be anti-weapons?
    - Exp rate is x2, x3 ? x1 ?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-04-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:08 AM