Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 539

Koforever Ke Style

This is a discussion on Koforever Ke Style within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Arca_ fuck sakes nik you really think you're the best player in KO don't you ? Do ...
Page: 30


  1. #436
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    fuck sakes nik you really think you're the best player in KO don't you ? Do you really have nothing else in life than this shitty game ?
    why do u fall for it lol .... this is my initial goal over forums... to piss people off :P. don't fall for it . i'm still the best mage though broski

  2. #437
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    This server died lol,same as EvolutionKO did.U might say,well its beta,but best I saw today is 5 users online lol.

  3. #438
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471

    Default

    will be closing beta soon!!!

    most things are done pus will be added shortly then we are almost done!

  4. #439
    Senior Member Ching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    495

    Default

    decerto is a noob spammer just cause people aint playing beta dont mean shit (stop spamming no1 gives a shit bout ur useless post O_o

  5. #440
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    decerto is a noob spammer just cause people aint playing beta dont mean shit (stop spamming no1 gives a shit bout ur useless post O_o
    Go eat a dog gook.Just sayin,if u got no players on beta,u probably wont have players on official.

  6. #441
    Senior Member Ching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Go eat a dog gook.Just sayin,if u got no players on beta,u probably wont have players on official.
    then wtf are you doing here? go spam some other topic if ur not even gonna play

  7. #442
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    then wtf are you doing here? go spam some other topic if ur not even gonna play
    So if im not going to play this server,Im not allowed to post here.

    POST POST POST POST !

  8. #443
    Senior Member Ching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    495

    Default

    no cause ur just spamming and talking shit

  9. #444
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    I hope that many ppl that already quited KO4EVER comes to the official. In my opinnion the beta sucked. I agree for 100%, but the official will be so cool. i hope we can reach the 200+ users online in the 1st week.

  10. #445
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    I hope that many ppl that already quited KO4EVER comes to the official. In my opinnion the beta sucked. I agree for 100%, but the official will be so cool. i hope we can reach the 200+ users online in the 1st week.
    I loled...hard.200+ users,that my buddy,will never happen.I will be thankful if it goes over 60,70 lol.

  11. #446
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    decerto hope you know this has a turkish population on the server as well

  12. #447
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    decerto hope you know this has a turkish population on the server as well
    I know,but still,find me a turk that likes hard work (farmin).As I said,50+ users and ill be satisfied.

  13. #448
    HendTheEternal
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    decerto hope you know this has a turkish population on the server as well
    problem is mucho turko plays already on knight imperia.

    plus luca cant dev for shit, Ben de seni seviyorum

  14. #449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I know,but still,find me a turk that likes hard work (farmin).As I said,50+ users and ill be satisfied.
    K ur done now? Gtfo nubspamerbichdepute

  15. #450
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post
    nubspamerbichdepute
    Ur grandma

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    06-04-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 08:39 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 08:28 AM
  7. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 07:50 AM
  8. Hits: 26
    06-03-2010, 07:48 AM
  9. Hits: 1
    05-23-2010, 09:35 AM
  10. Hits: 2
    05-23-2010, 09:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •