Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Koforever Ke Style

This is a discussion on Koforever Ke Style within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto I know,but still,find me a turk that likes hard work (farmin).As I said,50+ users and ill ...
Page: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I know,but still,find me a turk that likes hard work (farmin).As I said,50+ users and ill be satisfied.

actually I got quite surprised when I played this turkish myko-like farm serv.. There was a clan on litterally 24/7 scouting bowl..

everyone hates that bich he dont know shit

pinoyzoi

I am wondering something about server, are we only allowed to get free 500hp/150ac/swift/attack scrolls?

Damn if so Ima be running away from Priests >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    everyone hates that bich he dont know shit
    Ask me if I care lol

do you care?

even with all this flame, i think dota is still worse than ko on flaming hehe but hey flaming is what makes most games fun

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    do you care?

even with all this flame, i think dota is still worse than ko on flaming hehe but hey flaming is what makes most games fun
    I dont thx for askin.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It honestly doesn't seem like it will be populated. From what it looks like, most of the turkish players are on Knight Empire. I don't say this to 'flame' KO4ever, but I'm just trying to comment on what the community wants.... and I think it would be best if we all joined one server, and hopefully this can happen with KI if it does get wiped as 90% of the players don't want to start there because it is like 5 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It honestly doesn't seem like it will be populated. From what it looks like, most of the turkish players are on Knight Empire. I don't say this to 'flame' KO4ever, but I'm just trying to comment on what the community wants.... and I think it would be best if we all joined one server, and hopefully this can happen with KI if it does get wiped as 90% of the players don't want to start there because it is like 5 months old.
    Who said its gonna get wiped ?

Who said its gonna get wiped ?
    No one said it is, I'm just saying if it did, it would certainly satisfy all the users waiting for a KE style server (which is like 90% of what the players prefer). Aristona is planning to make a 2nd server, which would be fun for some time, but in the long run it's a fail idea.... so that's why I was hoping that it would get wiped, as that's the best idea at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    No one said it is, I'm just saying if it did, it would certainly satisfy all the users waiting for a KE style server (which is like 90% of what the players prefer). Aristona is planning to make a 2nd server, which would be fun for some time, but in the long run it's a fail idea.... so that's why I was hoping that it would get wiped, as that's the best idea at this point.
    Yea I agree about wipe,but dunno,I kinda like the 2nd server idea too.R4C had farm server (rhea) along with that donor server.It didnt fail ''instantly'',was pretty fun.

Ur grandma
    Don't you?

pinoyzoi

I am 100% sure Knight Imperia is not going to Wipe the server. People paid real money to get their items, they will get wasted. It's better off to start a new server

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    I am 100% sure Knight Imperia is not going to Wipe the server. People paid real money to get their items, they will get wasted.
    But if server gets abandoned day by day,each day less users and at the end it shuts down,money isnt wasted ? Better wipe and 400+ users,than 200 users and counting down.

and yea,lolpwnd,what do u mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    I am 100% sure Knight Imperia is not going to Wipe the server. People paid real money to get their items, they will get wasted. It's better off to start a new server
    It will not be wasted. The KC could be easily returned to the person that purchased them, and used once again for the boss summon scrolls.

pinoyzoi

But if server gets abandoned day by day,each day less users and at the end it shuts down,money isnt wasted ? Better wipe and 400+ users,than 200 users and counting down.

and yea,lolpwnd,what do u mean ?
    KI has about 200+ players playing, face it its one of the most populated servers. If they wipe the server people who donated will not join the server again where they got screwed over. A good drop rate at the beginning of the server will create a stable server. If the server has a easy drop rate people will all have +8's

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-04-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 08:39 AM
  6. Hits: 1