Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 539

Koforever Ke Style

This is a discussion on Koforever Ke Style within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto I know,but still,find me a turk that likes hard work (farmin).As I said,50+ users and ill ...
Page: 31


  1. #451
    Senior Member Arca_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brussels - Belgium
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I know,but still,find me a turk that likes hard work (farmin).As I said,50+ users and ill be satisfied.

    actually I got quite surprised when I played this turkish myko-like farm serv.. There was a clan on litterally 24/7 scouting bowl..

  2. #452
    Senior Member Ching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    497

    Default

    everyone hates that bich he dont know shit

  3. #453
    pinoyzoi
    Guest

    Default

    I am wondering something about server, are we only allowed to get free 500hp/150ac/swift/attack scrolls?

    Damn if so Ima be running away from Priests >.<

  4. #454
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    everyone hates that bich he dont know shit
    Ask me if I care lol

  5. #455
    Senior Member mistaleet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161

    Default

    do you care?

    even with all this flame, i think dota is still worse than ko on flaming hehe but hey flaming is what makes most games fun

  6. #456
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    do you care?

    even with all this flame, i think dota is still worse than ko on flaming hehe but hey flaming is what makes most games fun
    I dont thx for askin.

  7. #457
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    It honestly doesn't seem like it will be populated. From what it looks like, most of the turkish players are on Knight Empire. I don't say this to 'flame' KO4ever, but I'm just trying to comment on what the community wants.... and I think it would be best if we all joined one server, and hopefully this can happen with KI if it does get wiped as 90% of the players don't want to start there because it is like 5 months old.

  8. #458
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It honestly doesn't seem like it will be populated. From what it looks like, most of the turkish players are on Knight Empire. I don't say this to 'flame' KO4ever, but I'm just trying to comment on what the community wants.... and I think it would be best if we all joined one server, and hopefully this can happen with KI if it does get wiped as 90% of the players don't want to start there because it is like 5 months old.
    Who said its gonna get wiped ?

  9. #459
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Who said its gonna get wiped ?
    No one said it is, I'm just saying if it did, it would certainly satisfy all the users waiting for a KE style server (which is like 90% of what the players prefer). Aristona is planning to make a 2nd server, which would be fun for some time, but in the long run it's a fail idea.... so that's why I was hoping that it would get wiped, as that's the best idea at this point.

  10. #460
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    No one said it is, I'm just saying if it did, it would certainly satisfy all the users waiting for a KE style server (which is like 90% of what the players prefer). Aristona is planning to make a 2nd server, which would be fun for some time, but in the long run it's a fail idea.... so that's why I was hoping that it would get wiped, as that's the best idea at this point.
    Yea I agree about wipe,but dunno,I kinda like the 2nd server idea too.R4C had farm server (rhea) along with that donor server.It didnt fail ''instantly'',was pretty fun.

  11. #461
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Ur grandma
    Don't you?

  12. #462
    pinoyzoi
    Guest

    Default

    I am 100% sure Knight Imperia is not going to Wipe the server. People paid real money to get their items, they will get wasted. It's better off to start a new server

  13. #463
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    I am 100% sure Knight Imperia is not going to Wipe the server. People paid real money to get their items, they will get wasted.
    But if server gets abandoned day by day,each day less users and at the end it shuts down,money isnt wasted ? Better wipe and 400+ users,than 200 users and counting down.

    and yea,lolpwnd,what do u mean ?

  14. #464
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    I am 100% sure Knight Imperia is not going to Wipe the server. People paid real money to get their items, they will get wasted. It's better off to start a new server
    It will not be wasted. The KC could be easily returned to the person that purchased them, and used once again for the boss summon scrolls.

  15. #465
    pinoyzoi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    But if server gets abandoned day by day,each day less users and at the end it shuts down,money isnt wasted ? Better wipe and 400+ users,than 200 users and counting down.

    and yea,lolpwnd,what do u mean ?
    KI has about 200+ players playing, face it its one of the most populated servers. If they wipe the server people who donated will not join the server again where they got screwed over. A good drop rate at the beginning of the server will create a stable server. If the server has a easy drop rate people will all have +8's

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    06-04-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 08:39 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 08:28 AM
  7. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 07:50 AM
  8. Hits: 26
    06-03-2010, 07:48 AM
  9. Hits: 1
    05-23-2010, 09:35 AM
  10. Hits: 2
    05-23-2010, 09:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •