Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 539

Koforever Ke Style

This is a discussion on Koforever Ke Style within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow what a big population 7 users online rofl sorry had to say that I was going to play it ...
Page: 32


  1. #466
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA,PA
    Posts
    441

    Default

    wow what a big population 7 users online rofl sorry had to say that I was going to play it but doesnt seem fun.

  2. #467
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    43

    Default

    its still BETA noone wanna play beta me and my friends like 15 ppl just wating for official
    I thins today or tomorow is the best time to open this server if u wanna have a good population

  3. #468
    pinoyzoi
    Guest

    Default

    lol no one plays beta because eventually all the items you gain will be wiped. Beta was only for finding glitches.

  4. #469
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    19

    Default

    If there aren't many people on Beta,that doesn't mean that server will be unpopulated when the offical starts....

  5. #470
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Zangetsu View Post
    If there aren't many people on Beta,that doesn't mean that server will be unpopulated when the offical starts....
    It usually does.

  6. #471
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471

    Default

    lets keep the flame`s and shit to a minimum pls
    beta has been closed offical will be opened this friday
    excact time zone info will be givin later keep checking our forums btw!!!

  7. #472
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    hahahahahha >,< i cant stop hahaha >,<
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.. i liked that hahaha ... hahahahaha

  8. #473
    Senior Member elchotox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.. i liked that hahaha ... hahahahaha
    hahah you a re rr r ree retarded? hahah

    other time:

    The beta stage has been ended thank you all for participating.
    And help us with finding the bug's and other stuff.
    We hope you have enjoyed the server because the official release is coming closer.
    The beta will be closed and we will focus on opening our server.
    The rates will be set to original which mean's that the server will be a Knight Empire Farm server!

    The Server will be opened as Official on

    28-05-2010

    We hope to see you back at our server!


    - KO4EVER Staff

  9. #474
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    hahah you a re rr r ree retarded? hahah

    other time:

    The beta stage has been ended thank you all for participating.
    And help us with finding the bug's and other stuff.
    We hope you have enjoyed the server because the official release is coming closer.
    The beta will be closed and we will focus on opening our server.
    The rates will be set to original which mean's that the server will be a Knight Empire Farm server!

    The Server will be opened as Official on

    28-05-2010

    We hope to see you back at our server!


    - KO4EVER Staff
    +1

  10. #475
    Senior Member mistaleet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161

    Default

    i was wondering, does anyone want to go karus and make mage clan? it kind of sounds fun ^^

  11. #476
    MrFunkz
    Guest

    Default

    I don't see this server opening anytime soon.

  12. #477
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    This server is thrown off the ''spotlight'' by Knight Imperia's 2nd server.

  13. #478
    pinoyzoi
    Guest

    Default

    I dont see the point playing 2nd server if in 1 month its going to merge with server 1. Whats the point of making another server?

  14. #479
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    I dont see the point playing 2nd server if in 1 month its going to merge with server 1. Whats the point of making another server?
    so u dont get raped all the time by geard people,so u can pk without gettin raped by geared ppl,so its fair for new users.

  15. #480
    pinoyzoi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    so u dont get raped all the time by geard people,so u can pk without gettin raped by geared ppl,so its fair for new users.

    When the servers merged, server 1 players will have the greatest advantage. More NP/More Gear, so you still will be underpowered.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    06-04-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 08:39 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 08:28 AM
  7. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 07:50 AM
  8. Hits: 26
    06-03-2010, 07:48 AM
  9. Hits: 1
    05-23-2010, 09:35 AM
  10. Hits: 2
    05-23-2010, 09:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •