Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Koforever Ke Style

This is a discussion on Koforever Ke Style within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DoomBringer so its 70 max "old school" style and what the fuck ? whos the owner of ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    so its 70 max "old school" style and what the fuck ? whos the owner of serv? no time to look around in forums!!!!!1
    go read like everyone else does, server looks good, will def be populated since its got some turkish community + english

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    go read like everyone else does, server looks good, will def be populated since its got some turkish community + english
    will be populated,with glitchers.And when u say populated,u mean 40 users max ? Thats not populated.

decardo wtf do u care if the server will be populated stop wasting ur time here and gtfo my topic beta launch TODAY its a closed beta so most of u guys cant enter about the panel and shit everything will be added today

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    decardo wtf do u care if the server will be populated stop wasting ur time here and gtfo my topic beta launch TODAY its a closed beta so most of u guys cant enter about the panel and shit everything will be added today
    can u spell my name properly or u r re re re retarded ? Im just saying,why is it called KE when its not KE lol,u even have chaos lol.

It is ke they just haven't changed that stuff as they have been working on other things.

dude ur so retarded check my other respond`s like i said countless of time`s
    ITS A MYKO SERVER WITHOUT KROWAZ AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT the movie on the site is an old movie a new one will be added as we launch the beta now chillout ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    dude ur so retarded check my other respond`s like i said countless of time`s
    ITS A MYKO SERVER WITHOUT KROWAZ AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT the movie on the site is an old movie a new one will be added as we launch the beta now chillout ffs
    If its gonna be pure myko,sure Ill play it.Ill invite some friends too.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    KE style with krowaz ? And woot about those quest items (cut snake tail,cherry blosom..) are those KE too ?
    Once again,... you gotta read the posts before you respond. That video is old... and I think "KE style" explains well enough what's going to be in the game.

Server wont be populated lol.Too many servers are created in short amount of time.On this forum u can find atleast 2-3 myko servers.Copy the DB,change the name,advertise.
    I don't understand why you have such a pessimistic thinking towards such an idea. The pessimistic thinking will only reduce the population... so to me it seems like you do want to reduce the population,... just cause ur not gonna play on it?

From what I see, there is people out there (including you Decerto) that are unsatisfied with every single private server that comes out. That tells you that you either should quit KO in general, or lower your standards so that you have one server that is 'worth' it.

As you see from my other topic that I've made under this section... it clearly tells you that it irritates me that all these random people create servers that will have a population of 10-20 people, which compiles into quite a big population that could be playing on 1 certain private server. The only reason why I think that this server will be different is because TheReallizt is running it. If you don't know who he is,... well he is one of the early private server developers, meaning I know that he knows what he is doing.

can u spell my name properly or u r re re re retarded ? Im just saying,why is it called KE when its not KE lol,u even have chaos lol.
    hahahahahha >,< i cant stop hahaha >,<

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Once again,... you gotta read the posts before you respond. That video is old... and I think "KE style" explains well enough what's going to be in the game.

I don't understand why you have such a pessimistic thinking towards such an idea. The pessimistic thinking will only reduce the population... so to me it seems like you do want to reduce the population,... just cause ur not gonna play on it?

From what I see, there is people out there (including you Decerto) that are unsatisfied with every single private server that comes out. That tells you that you either should quit KO in general, or lower your standards so that you have one server that is 'worth' it.

As you see from my other topic that I've made under this section... it clearly tells you that it irritates me that all these random people create servers that will have a population of 10-20 people, which compiles into quite a big population that could be playing on 1 certain private server. The only reason why I think that this server will be different is because TheReallizt is running it. If you don't know who he is,... well he is one of the early private server developers, meaning I know that he knows what he is doing.
    Thats not true lol.Now that I saw that its gonna be myko-like,I really like ur server and most likely Im going to play it.2ndly,I like EvolutionKO,Jay's server,u know why ? Cous its myko too.Im just waitin for official to come out.

edit : and I do know who reallizt is...

any know who day open this Ko Forever? or what day work KOPANEL? i try play this server but idk what day open, where download, ko panel?

The beta should be coming today nth else has been posted

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    The beta should be coming today nth else has been posted
    kk ty im whait for it

ill just like to point out that the amount of registrations on the forum does not mean anything bout the gameplay :O

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Sounds good, I'm down

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-04-2010, 10:13 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-03-2010, 10:08 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-03-2010, 09:26 AM