Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Kolatin 2.0

This is a discussion on Kolatin 2.0 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a feeling this server will not stand a long time. Guys copied UI from a Korean customer and ...
Page: 2

I have a feeling this server will not stand a long time. Guys copied UI from a Korean customer and look luncher. The first thing they did on official forum for english announcements is write "how donate the cash". Maybe are you give more info and up kopanel, not think about money. Good luck. Regards.
    Last edited by pa1nk1ll3r; 08-22-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Phage

I got a few questions:
    How long will it take for us to see some action on this server? NDKO topic was made 1 year ago and still nothing. xD We talking about days? weeks?
    Are you going to run a beta?
    How long u plan on running it?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    I realize it's a server based on Spanish language. What I don't realize, is why people continue this archaic labelling/association of Latin language with Spanish.. Spanish and the Spanaird empire is not associated with Latin anymore than English language. People call Spanish speaking South American countries "Latin" because they where conquered by Spain when it was heavily Catholic under the control of the Vatican. The South American people's heritage, languages and sacred artifacts were burnt & pillaged by the Spanairds. Spanish was replaced as the common mans language, and the nobility/priesthood used Latin. There are many many colonial nations which were predominantly catholic, and hence affiliated with Latin language. We might as well call half the world Latin if we are going to call South America "Latin".
    Wow, I`m just amazed by this post. This has nothing to do with the language "Latin". We don`t call Brazilians or Peruvian "Latin"... we call them "Latinos". So I don`t know where your theory comes from, but drop it, cause no offense, you looked like a fool with your post. On top of it, even for such "critical thinkers" like you trying to just start up some "intellectual" conversion... it`s not working... this is what the world labeled them as, and that`s just how it is.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Wow, I`m just amazed by this post. This has nothing to do with the language "Latin". We don`t call Brazilians or Peruvian "Latin"... we call them "Latinos". So I don`t know where your theory comes from, but drop it, cause no offense, you looked like a fool with your post. On top of it, even for such "critical thinkers" like you trying to just start up some "intellectual" conversion... it`s not working... this is what the world labeled them as, and that`s just how it is.
    If u have some general culture u would realise that he is right about what he said and u are just a troll..so drop it yourself. Cheers !

nicee server!!!!!!! slade cuando vuelve el server?

ByKing

When open offical server ?
    and download links ?

Echelon Conspiracy

very different

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    If u have some general culture u would realise that he is right about what he said and u are just a troll..so drop it yourself. Cheers !
    As a matter of fact I do have "a general culture".... call me a troll if you want, however these are one of the very few posts that aren`t anything related to trolling... it`s the way society labels it as, and there is nothing you can do about it. Deal with it.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    As a matter of fact I do have "a general culture".... call me a troll if you want, however these are one of the very few posts that aren`t anything related to trolling... it`s the way society labels it as, and there is nothing you can do about it. Deal with it.
    Sir, you are a troll.
    A fine one.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Sir, you are a troll.
    A fine one.
    Much thanks, a great compliment .

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Trolls must stick together mate

Looks gg, new skins nice.
    GL with the sever matey.
    Off topic: