Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Kolatin 2.0

This is a discussion on Kolatin 2.0 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey Folks! I would like to invite you all to the launch of Kolatin, at the beginning it was a ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up Kolatin 2.0

Hey Folks!

I would like to invite you all to the launch of Kolatin, at the beginning it was a latin server for latin people but with the time going our server has been growing and evolving (for the best ofc) and now we are open the doors of our server to all countries (due popular request from many users!)

You will find our server enjoyable and it will be kind unique from many private servers around.

Why choose us?
    Kolatin is based under the farm system and level 70 cap, what it means is items and skill balanced, drops and upgrade rates are similar as usko (but easier of course)

Omg i would have to exp and all the thing?
    No, if you make all the quest exp it won't take so long to get the level cap!. Also we will have events like Bifrost, forgoten temple and border defence war, each event will be released according the server progress.

Jezz that means you will sell overpowered items at PUS -_-?
    Our PUS system is just based on scrolls and according the server progress we will launch some armors as rent to help our the new comers and the gap between newer and older formers get smaller so many people more would encourage to play Kolatin.

What you guys are looking for is quantity (users to play/kill with) and quality (security and stability), aren't you?
    We will offer you some options in our website to block your account by yourself to prevent get hacked because we know many people are scare of it and lets be honest, who likes to get hacked after farmed/pk'ed much time after that?, thats why we made this system for a measure security.

Our events will be set in a schedule to benefit as much as the European as the American user, in that way everyone will get the same and not one time zone more than the others, lets make it fair!

Since our server concept is latin we will keep our spanish client BUT we will release an english client so everyone will feel confortable and not limited by the language.

Gm's don't have special habilities like hit 30k dmg or spam bosses command, we already are awared of it and we took all the measures to prevent any kind of possible corruption so relax about it guys, we know it is a sensitive subject.

There are many people already waiting for Kolatin... are you one of them?

Before I leave you guys i will let drop you some images from Kolatin to give you some clues about how our server gonna be when we launch it!

Website is currently in progress to be done so it will be up soon, for now i will give you the forum link so you could find some information about pre-launch there:

Forum: Kolatin
    Client link: http://kolatin.info/download-client-...t-english.html
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kolatin/298864647994

Official clients are ready, and Kolatin official will being the 10 of september!

Take care folks and thanks for read the whole post!

Peace!
    Last edited by Slade; 09-03-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Really doesn't sounds bad at all.

ohhh it seems very nice

I might try it out

The One And Only Senior Member

looks nice :P
    Good job with this UI edit :P
    looks nice
    anyway ..Good luck with ur server

ShyRonnie

UI seems amazing, gl ^.^

Seems good but really the client is in Spanish?Like why?
    Like people need to see "Peso" instead of "Coins"?Like really?
    LOL

Anyways...Looks promising,hope a lot of people go so it can be fun

Latin is a dead language. There are no Latin people left, only a few people who speak Latin (less than 200,000). I highly doubt this server is in Latin.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Latin is a dead language. There are no Latin people left, only a few people who speak Latin (less than 200,000). I highly doubt this server is in Latin.
    I'm actually amazed at this post. They mean it's a primarily Spanish server, and they will release a English client along-side it.

To be honest it looks good, but we'll see what happens on the first day of official.

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    I'm actually amazed at this post. They mean it's a primarily Spanish server, and they will release a English client along-side it.

To be honest it looks good, but we'll see what happens on the first day of official.
    I realize it's a server based on Spanish language. What I don't realize, is why people continue this archaic labelling/association of Latin language with Spanish.. Spanish and the Spanaird empire is not associated with Latin anymore than English language. People call Spanish speaking South American countries "Latin" because they where conquered by Spain when it was heavily Catholic under the control of the Vatican. The South American people's heritage, languages and sacred artifacts were burnt & pillaged by the Spanairds. Spanish was replaced as the common mans language, and the nobility/priesthood used Latin. There are many many colonial nations which were predominantly catholic, and hence affiliated with Latin language. We might as well call half the world Latin if we are going to call South America "Latin".

MaxKO UI? o.O

looks nice, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    MaxKO UI? o.O
    If you mean maxKO UI that is just copied and pasted from Korean KO then yes. Lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    If you mean maxKO UI that is just copied and pasted from Korean KO then yes. Lol :P
    Oh, didn't know that aq

I know cause your a nooby ^^

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Seems good but really the client is in Spanish?Like why?
    Like people need to see "Peso" instead of "Coins"?Like really?
    LOL

Anyways...Looks promising,hope a lot of people go so it can be fun
    its actualyl weight :P

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    08-22-2011, 12:27 AM