Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Kolatin 2.0

This is a discussion on Kolatin 2.0 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FAIIIIILLLLLLL :P another gay server... game is locking somewhere,u can do just wait 1-2 days on merchanet for 2 m. ...
Page: 10

FAIIIIILLLLLLL :P
    another gay server...
    game is locking somewhere,u can do just wait 1-2 days on merchanet for 2 m.
    master is a Dream...
    its not a light farm server ( its HARD then oldstyle, ko_tastic, yourko etc...
    u can make farm and learn money on that servers.
    but u cant do it in kolatin cuz DROP system is realy abnormal (DM drop only fang same as werewolf someones remind DM its not a lycan.
    Bullshit....
    (sorry for my english :P)
    Last edited by vidocq911; 10-09-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by vidocq911 View Post
    FAIIIIILLLLLLL :P
    another gay server...
    game is locking somewhere,u can do just wait 1-2 days on merchanet for 2 m.
    master is a Dream...
    its not a light farm server ( its HARD then oldstyle, ko_tastic, yourko etc...
    u can make farm and learn money on that servers.
    but u cant do it in kolatin cuz DROP system is realy abnormal (DM drop only fang same as werewolf someones remind DM its not a lycan.
    Bullshit....
    (sorry for my english :P)
    you're the best retarded i have ever seen.lol is it harder than yourko or kotastic ? wtf.stop shitting here and quit playing knight online.

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    you're the best retarded i have ever seen.lol is it harder than yourko or kotastic ? wtf.stop shitting here and quit playing knight online.
    ok ill quit ...STFU u asslicker

Hey Guys,

The time has come, we are proud to introduce our gamer community the new fresh event after a hard working: Border Defense War, this event will bring new exciting levels of fun and entertaiment as you guys well deserved so fight between ramdom parties will make it funnier!!

When BDW will be launched? October the 19th (this Wednesday)

If you defeat the party enemy the reward gonna be: 10m of experience + red treasure chest.

So enjoy this event that we made it with so much dedication for you guys, invite your friends to play Kolatin, i asure you they won't regret it

Attention please!! Castle Siege War is coming!!... soon...

Hey Guys,

After all this time we were working in many things such as new quests/events/security and finally we were agree to release this event because it will spread a lot of joy to our community (that actually were demanding this event already)

After some clan take the castle the ownership will last just 6 days and the next day (sunday) the castle will be free again so everyone will have the same chance to take caste and fight for it again

Schedule of this event:

Sunday 13:00 EST time (UNITED STATES)

Pazar 20:00 Turkey Time
    Last edited by Slade; 11-08-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    08-22-2011, 12:27 AM