Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Kolatin 2.0

This is a discussion on Kolatin 2.0 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Xero oo te amo moriano :$ I no , maricon...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    oo te amo moriano :$
    I no , maricon

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
    trolls must stick together mate :d
    What did I get myself into.

............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:"........./
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`..... }............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
    ....................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

i remember slade from beramus Orclackers
    slade is meylin coming?

Hi guys and thank you all for the posituve feedbacks, it is just motivate to us to even work better to give the best server for our people

The jewelry and armor upgrade are pretty much the same as other servers systems (to avoid overgeared people and motivate less the new comers in that way), which means: +8 and +1.

Upgrade rates? that info we will provide at forums soon

Our pus will be cheaper than other servers because we think everyone should have pus items and give the chance to non donator to get pus scrolls through merchant.

Maybe some oldschool people are coming but i want to make it clear, nobody is friend of mine here, I am administrator of this server and i work so hard here with my staff to take down my job for benefit "friends" which i won't do, we have this very clear, many servers has been closed for actions like this.

However I invite to everyone who wanna share a good moments here, you will find many events and people, we will also advertise in turkish forum to bring even more people that actually are waiting for the server.

Thank you all and you all welcome as we said

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morian View Post
    I no , maricon
    Morian,i remember u from pathos beginning days.you were the greatest assasin

Nice player.My nickname was Freedom4ever,maybe u remember me but so many years passed :P

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    Morian,i remember u from pathos beginning days.you were the greatest assasin

Nice player.My nickname was Freedom4ever,maybe u remember me but so many years passed :P
    thank you dude ya high times , maybe i will be like pathos in this server (studies + works = pussy) :/

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morian View Post
    thank you dude ya high times , maybe i will be like pathos in this server (studies + works = pussy) :/
    we should team up there :P

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    What did I get myself into.

............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:"........./
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`..... }............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
    ....................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`
    Into nothing good Sir.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    Hi guys and thank you all for the posituve feedbacks, it is just motivate to us to even work better to give the best server for our people

The jewelry and armor upgrade are pretty much the same as other servers systems (to avoid overgeared people and motivate less the new comers in that way), which means: +8 and +1.

Upgrade rates? that info we will provide at forums soon

Our pus will be cheaper than other servers because we think everyone should have pus items and give the chance to non donator to get pus scrolls through merchant.

Maybe some oldschool people are coming but i want to make it clear, nobody is friend of mine here, I am administrator of this server and i work so hard here with my staff to take down my job for benefit "friends" which i won't do, we have this very clear, many servers has been closed for actions like this.

However I invite to everyone who wanna share a good moments here, you will find many events and people, we will also advertise in turkish forum to bring even more people that actually are waiting for the server.

Thank you all and you all welcome as we said
    hmm an ETA would be nice too.. .and the +8/+1 thing hope its not for ever or else it will get boring fast

This has nothing to do with the language "Latin"
    What has nothing to do with the Latin language? My post relates to Latin language. The server relates to Latin language. I have explained how it related to Latin language, which I will summarize briefly again incase you missed the essence:

South America is isn't anymore "Latin" than Europe or North America. South America is given this name it was colonized by Spain, a country which was at that time under the dominion of the Catholic Church, whose native language was Latin. Furthermore, Spanish language is primarily derived from Latin. These are the two basic reasons why South America is called "Latin America", even though they are ridiculous reasons.
    As I said many nations speak languages derived primarily from Latin, including English speaking nations. Furthermore many nations have been under the control/influence of the Latin speaking Catholic Church. For much the same reasons we call South America "Latin America", we could call Europe "Latin Europe", or North America "Latin America", or Australia "Latin Australia" and so on.

So actually, it very much has to do with the Latin language.

We don`t call Brazilians or Peruvian "Latin"... we call them "Latinos".
    And what word do you think "Latinos" comes from?

So I don`t know where your theory comes from, but drop it, cause no offense, you looked like a fool with your post.
    My theory huh? This is not an original idea which I created. This information is known to many people. I'll drop it if/when I please.

On top of it, even for such "critical thinkers" like you trying to just start up some "intellectual" conversion... it`s not working
    I made a statement, if that lead to a conversation beginning, then so be it. My motivation for making the post was not to start an "intellectual conversation", although if that happened, that would be cool.

this is what the world labeled them as, and that`s just how it is.
    Oh, the world did it huh. Maybe the planet earth labelled South America "Latin America"? If by "world" you mean a specific culture/nationality/empire/dynasty, then yes. However, that kind of world is not the world, it is a world. "The world" implies the whole world. English speaking (anglocentric) culture is not the whole of existance.

• There are approximately 1000 languages in South America, many of which have their own names for the continent. Here are some names for the continent in a few of those languages

(Spanish: América del SurSudamérica or Suramérica; Portuguese: América do Sul; Quechua and Aymara: Urin Awya Yala; Guarani: Ñembyamérika; Dutch: Zuid-Amerika; French: Amérique du Sud)

Source: Wikipedia

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    What has nothing to do with the Latin language? My post relates to Latin language. The server relates to Latin language. I have explained how it related to Latin language, which I will summarize briefly again incase you missed the essence:

As I said many nations speak languages derived primarily from Latin, including English speaking nations. Furthermore many nations have been under the control/influence of the Latin speaking Catholic Church. For much the same reasons we call South America "Latin America", we could call Europe "Latin Europe", or North America "Latin America", or Australia "Latin Australia" and so on.

So actually, it very much has to do with the Latin language.

And what word do you think "Latinos" comes from?

My theory huh? This is not an original idea which I created. This information is known to many people. I'll drop it if/when I please.

I made a statement, if that lead to a conversation beginning, then so be it. My motivation for making the post was not to start an "intellectual conversation", although if that happened, that would be cool.

Oh, the world did it huh. Maybe the planet earth labelled South America "Latin America"? If by "world" you mean a specific culture/nationality/empire/dynasty, then yes. However, that kind of world is not the world, it is a world. "The world" implies the whole world. English speaking (anglocentric) culture is not the whole of existance.

• There are approximately 1000 languages in South America, many of which have their own names for the continent. Here are some names for the continent in a few of those languages

(Spanish: América del SurSudamérica or Suramérica; Portuguese: América do Sul; Quechua and Aymara: Urin Awya Yala; Guarani: Ñembyamérika; Dutch: Zuid-Amerika; French: Amérique du Sud)

Source: Wikipedia
    As I said before, that`s how society defines it, get over it, cause nothing an individual or a group of people say is going to change a whole society`s vocabulary.

ps. I loved Latin,... took it for 3 years... but it`s a dead language... I don`t even know why you brought up something like that on a gaming forum, or specifically a KO private server.

the name will make u lose a lot of english speaking players

Guys, don't forget to support our facebook page, is a way to advertise for kolatin and make more people come to play here

Kolatin | Facebook

Today the client links should be ready and the next day our website should be done as much as english and spanish language.

See you

Client Links are serve to download, check the forums or the first thread for the link

Download Client + Manual Patches
    Last edited by Slade; 08-24-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    Client Links are serve to download, check the forums or the first thread for the link

Download Client + Manual Patches
    Slade,last two days for official starts ?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    08-22-2011, 12:27 AM