Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Kolatin 2.0

This is a discussion on Kolatin 2.0 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see that've added widescreen support and that's awesome. Now, if u know how to add that, do u think ...
Page: 4

Phage

I see that've added widescreen support and that's awesome. Now, if u know how to add that, do u think u could add one more resolution? 1920x1080? Thanks
    Btw, there won't be any beta right?

Quote Originally Posted by Phage View Post
    I see that've added widescreen support and that's awesome. Now, if u know how to add that, do u think u could add one more resolution? 1920x1080? Thanks
    Btw, there won't be any beta right?
    We could work on it, but would be in a future patch i guess.

The ETA date is officialy announced at forums, you can see the time counter widget on our forums side bar

Remember, english and spanish client are ready to download.

Thanks.

relativz

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    looks nice :P
    Good job with this UI edit :P
    looks nice
    anyway ..Good luck with ur server
    no need to type 2 times the same lmfao ...

o/t : I`ll try it out , almost sure . hope the server won't crash after 1 week or 1 month .. like every server that is wannabe myko .

Quote Originally Posted by Halls View Post
    Why are you acting like if it's you that have done the "1360 x 768 Resolution support patch"? It's not your work it's AVCI work, he've done this. You just have this because you bought and are using KO-Guard.
    So you shouldn't act like this
    exactly, and sorry if you missunsderstood my message.

When I said "we" means avci and I, avci because he made the custom widescreen and I because i am in charge of the server and i have to release the patch for it

As aside note we have been setup the launcher to be working (don't think you can log in game because you simple can't, server is not ready yet) so you guys could be able to watch the login intro and see all the work we already made.
    Last edited by Slade; 08-25-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    exactly, and sorry if you missunsderstood my message.

When I said "we" means avci and I, avci because he made the custom widescreen and I because i am in charge of the server and i have to release the patch for it

As aside note we have been setup the launcher to be working (don't think you can log in game because you simple can't, server is not ready yet) so you guys could be able to watch the login intro and see all the work we already made.
    Ferruzo,please announce upgrade rates and some informations about server in forum.There is less info.I added u in forum.

isn't Ferruzo corrupted GM from EuropeKO server
    who has been selling items to his friends?

slade isnt ferruzo ..

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    Morian,i remember u from pathos beginning days.you were the greatest assasin

Nice player.My nickname was Freedom4ever,maybe u remember me but so many years passed :P
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    isn't Ferruzo corrupted GM from EuropeKO server
    who has been selling items to his friends?

who dosnt? : p

Quote Originally Posted by mbzjr View Post
    haha

who dosnt? : p
    I don't know about other servers but here doesn't happend and WON'T happen, we worked so much on this project to take it down and slow down our community by corruption, i am the only one who has the access to dedicated, he only thing we will sell is what you will find in our Power UP store.

Ferruzo is my co-partner on this project (you already saw him at forums) he made the kolatin forums and of couse he is also a GM, but as i said on the first post, gm's hasn't any hability to spam bosses nor hit 30k because i've removed all this commands and not because i don't trust in ferruzo, it is just a matter of security measure.

I don't know what ferruzo did on the previous servers he was working at, the only thing I care most is what he did on the first version of kolatin, a good work, thats why we are on this team.

Keep in mind you guys that there are good people behind this project, trust in staff and less speculations.

server got closed and re-opened again? dont fuck with me.. i remember all the donator items .. daggers weapons .. noob server

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    server got closed and re-opened again? dont fuck with me.. i remember all the donator items .. daggers weapons .. noob server
    Have you ever read or heard "growing and learning"? that is also our model and style work, we learnt already from many mistakes we made in the past, so we don't stand on the past and we keep on moving

We don't force to anybody to play our server, but i asure you that people won't regret about their decision to join us at saturday

Have you ever read or heard "growing and learning"? that is also our model and style work, we learnt already from many mistakes we made in the past, so we don't stand on the past and we keep on moving

We don't force to anybody to play our server, but i asure you that people won't regret about their decision to join us at saturday
    well idk if play .. maybe with some friends , i hope u guys dont put items on pus .. not SETS

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Saturday? What's happening on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    well idk if play .. maybe with some friends , i hope u guys dont put items on pus .. not SETS
    Is a PUS system pretty different than the previous version of Kolatin in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Saturday? What's happening on Saturday?
    Server officialy release day, for further information visit the forums, you will find a time counter widget there.

You all are welcome

PFC Senior Member

TLDR

10 char sorry
    Last edited by cristofer; 08-25-2011 at 06:42 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    08-22-2011, 12:27 AM