Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Kolatin 2.0

This is a discussion on Kolatin 2.0 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Slade Is a PUS system pretty different than the previous version of Kolatin in fact. Server officialy ...
Page: 5

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    Is a PUS system pretty different than the previous version of Kolatin in fact.

Server officialy release day, for further information visit the forums, you will find a time counter widget there.

You all are welcome
    You're gonna release a server without a panel?

Edit: I actually just checked your forum and it says nothing about a release date.
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 08-25-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

so are u thinking to gives us any info about server? the stuff you have said are not that specific its like politician talk u say alot but in the end u say havent really said anything..and we still have no idea it will be an hard farm server?/light farm? an more/less hard? what will be on pus?...some info's people should know pre-launch

Phage

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You're gonna release a server without a panel?

Edit: I actually just checked your forum and it says nothing about a release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    so are u thinking to gives us any info about server? the stuff you have said are not that specific its like politician talk u say alot but in the end u say havent really said anything..and we still have no idea it will be an hard farm server?/light farm? an more/less hard? what will be on pus?...some info's people should know pre-launch
    I've got this information from their forum.
    All I know so far.

-The exp won't be harder as you guys think, even if you make the quest we will set into the server then you could get the level cap in a couple of days.

-Farming items will be a whole experience because it will be fun, in medium terms speaking.

-As you could see on the screenshots at our announcements, there are border wars and bifrost (they are fun events)

-The server PUS will be mostly based on scrolls and services like NT,NCS,gender change.

-Drop rates with decent rates to get items if you stand farming an hour or a couple.
    Last edited by Phage; 08-25-2011 at 07:42 PM.

mbzjr=bola?

if so chupa pinga carajo

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

i still think the info(except for PUS) is pretty much vague...

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    mbzjr=bola?

if so chupa pinga carajo
    ya, its me.

btw.. are u guys preventing a possible ddos attack ?

Hey folks!

A special thanks to everyone for all the supportive messages that we were receiving along this period of work to make kolatin becomes true again, we have been working really hard for several months making our server as perfect as it could be in order you guys feel confortable and happy playing here, overall enjoying our server with your friends altogether.

We were thinking lately about new fresh stuff that we could add into our server that could make it even better than if we release it officialy this saturday, all the new stuff around (new exp quests, new armors and security measure), also we will star working in translations for the turkish client because we are aware that our custom exp quests that usko doesn't have is more difficult that people from turkey figure out how to do it, so translate all of this to turkish would be a pretty idea we though, our website will have deadlogs function which will prevent np transfer.

What doest it all mean at the end? i will stand sit down in my computer without kolatin until the next saturday ;@?
    Absolutely no.

This is what we do: we will release the server in Beta mode at saturday the 27th and it will last until friday the 2nd of the next month (september), then the next day (03/09) we will release officialy Kolatin with the new stuff we will add after all this beta week.

While you guys know about how Kolatin system works (because it is quite different than the old kolatin in fact) we will keep working on the new stuff to apply into the official kolatin.

After the beta finishes everyone will start from the scratch when official begins.

Only for Beta period, we will do the following:

-Everyone will start on level 65
    -Chitins +7 and second grade weapons +7 (like miragge daggers, glave, etc)
    -50m of coins
    -Quest Jewelry
    -A free scroll package
    -A free hp/mana potions

The rest will be the same.

We will appreciate all kind of feedbacks during this beta stage because it could be something good to fix if anything is missing

Thank you everyone for read this topic
    Last edited by Slade; 08-26-2011 at 12:55 AM.

Panel is up!

www.kolatin.net

Now you can submit your registration and wait until Saturday for Beta

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    As I said before, that`s how society defines it, get over it, cause nothing an individual or a group of people say is going to change a whole society`s vocabulary.
    Ever heard of Shakespeare? He pioneered and popularized over 4,000 words of the English language. Technically, that means this one individual is at least partially accountable for 1% of the words in the English language (500,000). The popular vocabulary was very different in the times of early modern England, which is the time of Shakespeare (1600's or so). No doubt the man changed (influenced) the whole English societies vocabulary, and therefore most if not all of the dialects that stem from then on.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Ever heard of Shakespeare? He pioneered and popularized over 4,000 words of the English language. Technically, that means this one individual is at least partially accountable for 1% of the words in the English language (500,000). The popular vocabulary was very different in the times of early modern England, which is the time of Shakespeare (1600's or so). No doubt the man changed (influenced) the whole English societies vocabulary, and therefore most if not all of the dialects that stem from then on.
    Insignificant. You`re comparing the times when there was hardly a population in this world compared to the 7 or so billion people we have. Quite a bad analogy with your statistics and theory.

Phage

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    The english speaking ppl can call the south america whatever they want to, but that doesn't mean that thay are right on what they call them. For as much as I would like to go against what Nik said (I love to feed trolls (no offense nik)), you are just wrong. I never heard of such expression as Latin America, but if there's such label, it's because both spanish and portuguese have a huge similarity with Latin and these languages, combined with the italian and romanian, are the closest you can get from Latin without learning any latin. And what you said on the 1st post, "Spanish and the Spanaird empire is not associated with Latin anymore than English language" is just wrong. It just doesn't make sense and you're just making yourself look ignorant(no offense intended). You can see that the english is in a different branch from the latin.

Last edited by Phage; 08-26-2011 at 02:46 PM.

1 hours and a half left, i hope you guys find what you deserve here

Wasn't this supposed to be up 1hr ago?
    Last edited by KonohaFlash; 08-27-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Phage

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    Wasn't this supposed to be up 1hr ago?
    Two hours now...

Server is Up 30 minutes ago already, sorry about the delay, thanks everyone for the warn suppport and patience!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    08-22-2011, 12:27 AM