Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Kolatin 2.0

This is a discussion on Kolatin 2.0 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I gotta be honest. It looks quite badass. I hope it is well secured against attacks etc....
Page: 6

Phage

I gotta be honest. It looks quite badass. I hope it is well secured against attacks etc.

So many sick quests, it's actually pretty insane how nice it is. If this server is secure it'll easily be the best out there.

I didn't expect this server was so great as it actually is, i am just amazed about all the people from many countries and overall the way of the game is.

All class are fair balanced, no lags, insane amount of exp quest to do, people having fun at colony zone.

Pretty interesting to see this server starting very well just in its beta period, i hope to expect this server get a insane load of people on official, because as usual, beta is just the 10% from official amount people

Keep up the good work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phage View Post
    The english speaking ppl can call the south america whatever they want to, but that doesn't mean that thay are right on what they call them. For as much as I would like to go against what Nik said (I love to feed trolls (no offense nik)), you are just wrong. I never heard of such expression as Latin America, but if there's such label, it's because both spanish and portuguese have a huge similarity with Latin and these languages, combined with the italian and romanian, are the closest you can get from Latin without learning any latin. And what you said on the 1st post, "Spanish and the Spanaird empire is not associated with Latin anymore than English language" is just wrong. It just doesn't make sense and you're just making yourself look ignorant(no offense intended). You can see that the english is in a different branch from the latin.
    You never heard the expression Latin America ? Ill help you. Ever heard of Fox Sports No ? Ok, here is an easier one to identify. Hotmail, Messenger y más en MSN Latinoamérica | Noticias, deportes, entretenimiento, videos y más Its not like its hard to find the expression been used.

Spanish is closer to Latin than English though. If you want to get technical it is wrong to use such expression. Even more so if you realize that people from Latin America are called Latins ("Latinos" in spanish if you must) which is wrong given the fact that Latins where the people that lived in ancient Rome on a place called Lacio (yes i had to wikipedia the name, my memory fails from Latin class a few years back :P).

Srry for OT.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Great server keep up the good work.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

am i the only that didnt like the way its so much customized?Oo all mobs spawns changed and ESL bosses spawiing in EMC/LUF

and for who says classes balanced its not cuz with 138 LR i was getting 100% stunned and didnt rly ever get iced

Phage

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    You never heard the expression Latin America ? Ill help you. Ever heard of Fox Sports No ? Ok, here is an easier one to identify. Hotmail, Messenger y más en MSN Latinoamérica | Noticias, deportes, entretenimiento, videos y más Its not like its hard to find the expression been used.

Spanish is closer to Latin than English though. If you want to get technical it is wrong to use such expression. Even more so if you realize that people from Latin America are called Latins ("Latinos" in spanish if you must) which is wrong given the fact that Latins where the people that lived in ancient Rome on a place called Lacio (yes i had to wikipedia the name, my memory fails from Latin class a few years back :P).

Srry for OT.
    I fail to understand if your are against what I said or not.
    I'm sorry that I think never heard of Latin America, I guess? And that's totally wrong to say that latins is exclusivelly the ppl from south america (Latin America if u wish). Spanish, Portugueses and Italians are also known as Latins and they are techincally, more latins than south americans.
    But screw with it, there's no point arguing about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    am i the only that didnt like the way its so much customized?Oo all mobs spawns changed and ESL bosses spawiing in EMC/LUF

and for who says classes balanced its not cuz with 138 LR i was getting 100% stunned and didnt rly ever get iced
    I have to confess that I was liking the server a lot until I've seen the changes in lufersion (mob wise) and that there's no eslant. It wouldn't hurt to have things the way they were. The game is already different enough. Another problem is that some mobs are unproportional. Riots are huge and the apos of flames doesn't really look like they belong in the middle of the bowl ( even tho I really, really like the fact that they drop exp gems, a really cleaver move to reward pkers with exp, I bet cz will be crowded from the beggining). And personally I think that the towers are way too strange and huge, the old ones made our cz town look better but this is just personal preference. The fact that the riots are huge and that in luferson castle all the mobs are huge, makes it look like a freak show for those who are used to play this game. On the other hand, some npcs have now some really good looking skins and it's quite enjoyable to see the differences in this.
    Another thing I thought it was weird was the blizzard animation. It hits indivually and the area of ice isn't shown. I've also seen a priest with a blue shield with a face on it. All these changes makes it kinda cartoonish. It's like this server is trying to join things that only in usko exist and things that are really old and that makes things kinda confusing.
    But all of these are just personal preferences, the only real problem I see on the server is that I've lagged a little bit, I don't know where the server is located, but if it's in the south american, that's understandable but it can be a problem when all the turks join.

But still, the server looks promising and it's probably the most polished ko server to hit a beta test phase.
    Last edited by Phage; 08-28-2011 at 07:45 AM.

Phage

*double post*

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post

Thanks for the feedbacks guys, even we are working harder than before to make this server official looks more promising that it actually looks like

Regarding the location of the mobs, i must say this respawm system was on old kolatin version and we will change all the bosses to their original respawm where they belong to give more dinamism to slant map (we made this move before because in the old kolatin we only had peruvian people), but we are consiering this since the amount of people that will come to play our server for official release so yeah we will re locate all those bosses.

About the stunned or iced mages it is because all of them has same items and jewelry right now (elixirs +7, jewels quest, armors) in the official everyone will start from scratch and get an elixir won't be an easy task

For now we released the beta client, but before the official date we will release the official client with all these visual bugs fixed, i appreciate the bugs report we are having on our beta stage, thanks to our community we will make a better official for the next saturday.

Have fun

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

the stun rate isnt about the elixir for sure ... cuz its doesnt matter if they had elixir+7 or even +10 ... with 138 LR it shouldnt be so high and i think the idea on the quest are cool and all but i reall hope u do put mobs back into eslant and remove etaroth and if there are more customized items like the shield they shouldnt be added at early stage(because the shield was pretty good)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Any english players on ko latin ? I only saw some spanish guys. Let's make a clan xD

ye with a name like kolatin or turkko u can try to attract other nationalities but basicly your aiming for 1 group don't expect a lot of others to stick on the server.

Well you can make a favour to all english people and setup the site to english.
    This looks like a realy good server .
    hope people will like and play it

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Well you can make a favour to all english people and setup the site to english.
    This looks like a realy good server .
    hope people will like and play it
    There's an english alternative on the site.

i'll need to install a new client for the official? or same ?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    08-22-2011, 12:27 AM