Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Kolatin 2.0

This is a discussion on Kolatin 2.0 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by beer whats the best easiest way of farming money solo in here? i noticed kekoons drop like ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    whats the best easiest way of farming money solo in here? i noticed kekoons drop like 15k coins ea, but it takes forever to farm some gbs that way.

and how bout exp? except for the quests ofcourse.
    Farm deruvish/apos for BUS, check our drop list and see which mobs you can get money from.

There is no overloaded exp rate on mobs, do the quest is not a hard things, i must say it is fun

Press f10 and do the quest, i asure you won't regret it, already people some pieces of quests in moradon merchants.

Server is going great, thanks all for support us

tied it out everythinq is good except people wich arent really friendly ....
    Also master quest itsm are owp prices u will never gett them as solo player just if u have fiends do help gett them o if u donate ....
    Also there is no gm on do help u out,maybe is butt it never show up him name o answer shouts ...
    Guide section is also sucky ... there are tons of edited items and stuffs wich people dont know what do make with them ....
    Also moobs spawn places are screwed up ash knights,lamia and much more arent on them places...
    Last edited by nekromage3; 09-20-2011 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    tied it out everythinq is good except people wich arent really friendly ....
    Also master quest itsm are owp prices u will never gett them as solo player just if u have fiends do help gett them o if u donate ....
    Also there is no gm on do help u out,maybe is butt it never show up him name o answer shouts ...
    Guide section is also sucky ... there are tons of edited items and stuffs wich people dont know what do make with them ....
    Also moobs spawn places are screwed up ash knights,lamia and much more arent on them places...
    About the community, there will be unfriendly people, in every private server happens.

Of course the prices for the masters get higher since the law demand-offer, i don't know what you mean when you say "or if you donate", what you see in our PUS is what we sell.

There are always GM's online at lunar wars and doing events such kill gm event, trivia, find gm event.

Guide section hasn't edited "items and stuff", i didn't know chitins, shells and high class weapons were edited stuff, chitins +5 on some mobs was inserted to nhelp the community a bit in farm.

About the mobs spawn they were rearranged, go check colony zone, elmorad and luffer

See you

by edited items i mean some quest items wich we dont know what do do with them :>
    Some of them u find them on quest list some dont
    Anyway i am lvl 70 full chitins and raptor +6 after 1 day and alf :P
    Now i need do find someone who sell cheap master items <>
    Btw i dont gett one point from entire ko why warriors need 3 uniques :O
    I know that thats how it suposed to be butt i dont gett it why :P
    Mages,priests and sins can easy make master quest :<

I just joined the serv, anyone can help me out? im an archer and looking for a ixb or ib.
    my ign is ; Ameraceth

thanks

Banned Senior Member

the best fun ever in ko private server ! don't miss this server guys come and join.(at least try once.)this is really funny server.lets get account and download game !

in 10 minutes we will make Kill the GM event

Have fun all

Awesome server if you ignore the fact that everyone SUCKS.

What is everyones race human or orc all us new players should get together exp up and go doninate

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    About the community, there will be unfriendly people, in every private server happens.

Of course the prices for the masters get higher since the law demand-offer, i don't know what you mean when you say "or if you donate", what you see in our PUS is what we sell.

There are always GM's online at lunar wars and doing events such kill gm event, trivia, find gm event.

Guide section hasn't edited "items and stuff", i didn't know chitins, shells and high class weapons were edited stuff, chitins +5 on some mobs was inserted to nhelp the community a bit in farm.

About the mobs spawn they were rearranged, go check colony zone, elmorad and luffer

See you
    And its not just in private servers its in any game and anywhere you go in real life or fantasy life

Banned Senior Member

very cool server.let yourself to try it.

Banned Senior Member

+++
    ++++++++++++++

If you would like to keep your nerves run from this server.
    Heres some bugs i found in about week and a half of playing

-you log in you cant use pots
    -you relog you can use pots but you cant see your skillbar
    -you relog again you reset your skillbar but your weapons are gone
    -you relog again your weapons are back but you have to reset your skillbar

-you log a priest for a boss, you cant see any commands and as a result you get trade spammed
    -90% of the people playing here are retarded. you get ksed on brahmans, dms, everything. you get trade spammed even by top clans...

i met 2 new people on this server that i like. rest are just a bunch of selfish ks'ing moro...

they plan to implement bdw, yet you cant get keys to go lower than burning skeletons.

server just has so many bugs. in my opinion you should just stay away

Quote Originally Posted by Adebisi View Post
    If you would like to keep your nerves run from this server.
    Heres some bugs i found in about week and a half of playing

-you log in you cant use pots
    -you relog you can use pots but you cant see your skillbar
    -you relog again you reset your skillbar but your weapons are gone
    -you relog again your weapons are back but you have to reset your skillbar

-you log a priest for a boss, you cant see any commands and as a result you get trade spammed
    -90% of the people playing here are retarded. you get ksed on brahmans, dms, everything. you get trade spammed even by top clans...

i met 2 new people on this server that i like. rest are just a bunch of selfish ks'ing moro...

they plan to implement bdw, yet you cant get keys to go lower than burning skeletons.

server just has so many bugs. in my opinion you should just stay away
    You should show some screenshots to proove that, if it was like that, everyone would complain about it and not just you.

About the second part of your post it is about server, in every private server or in every game you will know all the kind of people, blame to the server for this is just... i don't have a word for this

If you know the "so many bugs" proove that they can be applied because this kind of comments just seems malicious.

Encourage to play this server guy, is not hard to catch up old players, server has less than 1 month up

its not a problem about catching up. im saying your server has so many bugs but im guessing your community is too (censored) to say anything. a friend logged on today, his rappy 7 was gone. he quit. i logged on. my daggers were gone. i relogged they were back. his raptor wasnt.

what am i gonna screenshot? no skillbar? no money trading icon? constant crashes while logging in? skills bugging when alt+tabbing? getting trade spammed on boss when i see noones name, dont see whos trading me, cant block trade? screenshot idiots ksing me? please

anyway good luck with the server and i want to thank you for getting me off ko again.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    08-22-2011, 12:27 AM