Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KOLatin

This is a discussion on KOLatin within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone, this time I’d like to tell you about KOLatin , the 1st spanish Knight Online Server and it ...
Page: 1

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Default KOLatin

Hi everyone, this time I’d like to tell you about KOLatin, the 1st spanish Knight Online Server and it has been online for more than 6 months, many ideas has been updating to the Server.

This server is translated into Spanish at 99%, because it was made for latin people, but now we are still wworking on a new english client and it will be posted here exclusively for our ko4life (now gamers4life) old school players. And I can assure you will get all entertainment and satisfaction for a private server right here.

Some features of KOLatin:

- There are new maps (Dark Land, Krowaz, Mountain, Mysterious Temple, Bifrost) all of these zones are fixed.
    - New bosses too (Dark Dragon, Kaman King, Guarder Bone, Krowaz, Felankor, GigaHammer, Deva Bird, Moun, Elder Ice)
    - New weapons (Blue power, Chaos weapons, Diabolic weapons, Dragon weapons, Undefeteable Weapons, Mysterious weapons).
    - New armors (Hero armor, Diabolic armor, Dragon armor, Bahamut armor, Gryphon armor, Valkyrie armor, Mysterious armor).
    - The maximiun upgrade is until +8 but it's not 100% it has 5% update rate more than USKO.
    - Level maximiun is 83 (you'll start at level 1 but from level 1 to level 55 you can do it in 1 minute, and you'll have some armor and money).
    - You must level doing quests, exp/boss events and farmming. Soon you'll be 83. KOLatin Servidor Orientado a la gente latina!
    - This server is made to farm, so if you want to get good items you must farm bosses (but there's a highest drop rate).
    - GMs are doing exp/boss events frequently, and also GMs are online most of the time and there's a Costumer Support online (via MSN Messenger) so we can answer your questions.
    - There is not many items at PUS because this server believe in farm and not believe in being top based from your pocket.
    - There are few items on sale and pk/exp scrolls.
    - 3 wars for a week and there's a "Castle Siege War" on sundays.
    - There are exclusive armors for the best pkers during the month. We hold monthly ranking system, if you think that you are so far away to get dragon symbol you might be wrong, because each month you can get top syumbol and each 15 days if you get monthly dragon they (GMs) will give (lend) you a set hero special for being top pk player, after those 15 days if another player has the monthly dragon, they'll remove the set hero from your account to give him.
    - This server is dedicated (installed on USA) so it avoids the lag and also it is 24/7 online.
    - The ventrilo room is totally free for users.

You can leave any kind of comment, I'll take care of give you a propper assistance based in official information from KOLatin Staff, thanks.

UPDATE:

New KOLatin 2010 client ready to be download in one link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7U9KFPEM

If one of you got some issue, just let me know.

Last edited by Fr4nkie; 05-03-2010 at 01:48 PM.

yep this server rocks, Krowaz and montain will be open soon ^^

rplsap

very nice lets see that

Quote Originally Posted by rplsap View Post
    very nice lets see that
    It'd be awesome if you invite more people so PK would be more competitive ... by the way if you got any doubt/question just let me know here or maybe you wanna use the forum: Log In

Good luck.

Who is running this server?

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Who is running this server?
    A good friend of mine: Slade.

I invite to all people to the community of KOLatin , i promessed you will not regret .
    Last edited by Fr4nkie; 12-01-2009 at 03:30 PM.

aqpsilver

Good server indeed have been playing since day 1

Kmatic

if you guys are looking for gg gms i have some experience on old old priveters such as odens knight evolution (i was a gm on about 4 differend servers from oden) im failing to remember some of the other ones its been a year or 2....but im going to check out your server and see how it is i hopes its as good as you say xD tired of being k2ed

Kmatic

it doestn look like many people play your server

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    it doestn look like many people play your server
    KOLatin staff is completed, we are tryin' to invite people to play this server, we're not looking for GMs, sorry.

Trashst3r

glad to see server coming out k2 will need to pull thee fingers out

rplsap

my anti virus say there's a virus =x so what should i do?

rplsap

kolatin.exe

Quote Originally Posted by rplsap View Post
    kolatin.exe
    Yeah, it's the installer and trust me, it's not virus, its just the installer, you can turn off your antivirus while you are installing it, I have NOD32 and it didn't say anything when I installed it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast