Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59

KOStarz -Real Fire Drake farm server

This is a discussion on KOStarz -Real Fire Drake farm server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ lol really timmy? uhm put in a rebirth patch, than take a ss lol not that ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol really timmy?

    uhm put in a rebirth patch, than take a ss lol not that hard, not saying he didnt but come on now lol what a dumbass question lol
    looks like more than a rebirth patch prodigy...




  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    @timmy we were talking about just rebirthing not letters, and @tricky their was a server that came out a while ago with rebirth upgrading but it failed cuz someone found a bug and was making +11 rebirths easily like i was trying to say this is nothing new, and also u can get that rebirth all you gotta know how to do is dxt edit lol which is what i was saying, he can have the real thing idk if he does, but hes still not the first their has been servers that tried this, anyway not trying to argue was just playing devils advocate, this is probably gunna b like another ndko everyones gunna get hyped than u gotta wait 2 yrs to play it lol, just like i told everyone when they wanted me to go ndko lol, anyways gl whoever the owner of this is.

  3. #33
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    See the rebirth was not included in the 2.0 files released alrdy so if someone is to have rebirth it is pretty custom or the files they have are more up to date, these files seem to be abit custom and more up to date.

  4. #34
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    @timmy we were talking about just rebirthing not letters, and @tricky their was a server that came out a while ago with rebirth upgrading but it failed cuz someone found a bug and was making +11 rebirths easily like i was trying to say this is nothing new, and also u can get that rebirth all you gotta know how to do is dxt edit lol which is what i was saying, he can have the real thing idk if he does, but hes still not the first their has been servers that tried this, anyway not trying to argue was just playing devils advocate, this is probably gunna b like another ndko everyones gunna get hyped than u gotta wait 2 yrs to play it lol, just like i told everyone when they wanted me to go ndko lol, anyways gl whoever the owner of this is.
    well if he has that stuff working he most likely has rebirth working?

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Who says it's real rebirth?

    The look and upgrading part is freely available on snoxd and other development sites.
    Giving it the glowy part (like +7 armor/+1 rebirthed) is the hard part and needs client edits and stuff. As far as I can see this show only the +11 rebirth with absolutely no glow and only the dxt files changed. Every turk server got this.

    And the server you were talking about was SexyKO(only real server that shows steady files that can run new client to have rebirth working) where you could go higher than +11 which wasn't allowed or something.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    67

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    See the rebirth was not included in the 2.0 files released alrdy so if someone is to have rebirth it is pretty custom or the files they have are more up to date, these files seem to be abit custom and more up to date.
    Well the rebirth system is not Original USKO style rebirth system but we have tried to remake it as original as possible.

  7. #37
    Icky
    Guest

    Default

    Server up yet?
    Where to register?
    kopanel?

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    67

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Icky View Post
    Server up yet?
    Where to register?
    kopanel?
    We are currently working to launch the open beta !

  9. #39
    BenKaz
    Guest

    Default

    Beta soon ?

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Who says it's real rebirth?

    The look and upgrading part is freely available on snoxd and other development sites.
    Giving it the glowy part (like +7 armor/+1 rebirthed) is the hard part and needs client edits and stuff. As far as I can see this show only the +11 rebirth with absolutely no glow and only the dxt files changed. Every turk server got this.

    And the server you were talking about was SexyKO(only real server that shows steady files that can run new client to have rebirth working) where you could go higher than +11 which wasn't allowed or something.
    1. finally someone that understands that all this is, is dxt changes,
    2. nah im not tlkin bout sexy it was this server that had a pretty big launch like an hr into launch people found ways to abuse their rebirth upgrading system and it went down same day.

  11. #41
    Senior Member doum12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    105

    Default

    bump for this server
    that will be nice to exp with quests and new shits
    hope ppl will join

  12. #42
    Senior Member 4Spiked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    232

    Default

    good news

    this server opening tommrow at 14gmt +0

    Drop Rate %40.

    * Upgrade Oranı *

    ITEM Upgrade

    +1 > +2 % 100
    +2 > +3 % 100
    +3 > +4 % 100
    +4 > +5 % 70
    +5 > +6 % 60
    +6 > +7 % 30
    +7 > +8 % 20
    +8 > +9 % 02
    +9 > +10 % 0

    UniqeUpgrade

    +0 > +1 % 80
    +1 > +2 % 0
    +2 > +3 % 0
    +3 > +4 % 0
    +4 > +5 % 0

    Juriad Mointain Time : 19:00
    Juriad Mointain Time : 23:00
    Juriad Mointain Time : 09:00

    CSW Time : 21:00

    Bifrost Time : 00:00|01:00|06:00|07:00|15:00|16:00

    This is 100% usko server

    kopanel : www.kodiez.com

    Full Client Download here

  13. #43
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    sooooooooooooooooo... there any clans made yet??

  14. #44
    Senior Member ::Tsunami::'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    263

    Default

    i will try it :P ifs cool i will bring rev,, clan to it:P

  15. #45
    Senior Member 4Spiked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    232

    Default

    its very nice server evry 1 should give it a try

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •