Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GM's mustn't be able to play the server and parasitic needs to fuck off , all I have to say ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

GM's mustn't be able to play the server and parasitic needs to fuck off , all I have to say on the matter.
    The rest seems really good.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    So wait, the PUS is going to be open from day one, but people are only getting 20% back, I don't understand this because what if some rich kid spends lets say 800$ on your PUS, what's the difference really?

Perhaps you could refund everyone a certain amount of KC on a weekly or bi-weekly basis until it is all recovered. I mean, the way I see it, if KOTastic was up for one month, it will only take a month for all of the KC to get back into the server regardless of how much you refund anyway.

This seems more like a money making issue then it does about the players
    Amen, but they not worried about refunding our kc. They are more worried about whats in their pockets, because refunding kc monthly would address the issue with the whole moradon economy downfall and it will address the return of the KC.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    See? as i was saying you just confirmed its not enconomically correct for YOUR wallet. Im not stupid, cause Im a admin myself. It only cost from 100$ - 1,000$ for a dedicated server. Im pretty from UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz alone, you earned all your money back and possibly more for a dedi. I dont mean to be a pain in the ass, but its a recession. And money is hard to come by, so you messing with my money. Im not a buisness, nor psychology major. But I know my rights. So im using my own Public Relation skills ( Cover my own ass ) from you guys stealing my money. And i know the people on this forum will take the 2 min of their time than the days they put in your knight online to put their signature on a partition to get their money back, and expose your scam.
    If you experienced anything close to the persistence in DDoS and exploit abusing we had, you'd spend more than $1,000 on a Dedi too.

If we wanted to scam people, we'd shut down the server and disappear, or maybe we'd put Iron Necks in our power up store. Say, don't you already do that? Talk about greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    So, let me get this straight. You knowingly invested your money into something on the grey side of the law, and you plan to take myself to court before next Thursday? Good luck with that.

Oh, also, Sony did not have to refund anyone anything at all. They did it because it was an excellent public relations move. Sony is also a multi-billion dollar company. So, I don't think the comparison is an accurate one.

If you have any ideas of actual substance, we'd love to hear them. Otherwise, I'm sorry that you don't agree with our plan.
    And with all due respect, nobody "knowingly" invested their money in the "grey side" of the law unless you can prove so. As far as he knows, he put his money into a legitimate business. The practices of a business, whether legal or illegal, are that of that business, thus meaning - any error, false advertizement, fraudulent claims or behavior are also that of that respective business, and not the customer. The customer is never liable, they are simply a customer.

Not everyone thinks/knows private servers are "illegal", and even if they did, it's irrelevant, the server owner is liable, never the customer.

Secondly, Sony did not provide compensation for business relations, they were avoiding a brewing class-action lawsuit. Let's not spread false propaganda where convenient.

Like I said previously, I think you should refund the players over the course of a certain time period, since your reasoning is that the refunds early in the server will "ruin" the economy (even though the PUS will be opened from day one).

Sorry if I came off a little strong, not my intentions, I just feel for these guys.

Banned Member

To be fair, I hadn't thought about a tiered approach to refunding the KC. It is definitely something to look into though. Perhaps something along the lines of 20% every week for five weeks. However, I need to check into a few things first.

CursedKOTeam, does the above suggestion sound more palatable? Mind you, I'm not catering to just you, but we really didn't want to (to use your terms) "scam" everyone, but the idea of refunding thousands upon thousands of KC at one time did not look so great when thinking about the economy.

And, to sum up our little spat, I ask that before you accuse myself and my staff of being greedy, you take a quick look into your own PUS. Iron Necklaces and Iron Belts? Really?
    My server is a PK Server. And if you wanna get to overpoweredness in servers, how you didnt notice the whole UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz clan being overpowered. Raiding non stop exp spots, dwindling your servers players. While everyone complained, you guys spoon feed them master boss events, and didnt care about the other players. Only because they was spending the MOST KC. But as you said, you dont like hearing people cry. And you know that im right cause now your trying to belittle my servers name.

My server is a PK Server. And if you wanna get to overpoweredness in servers, how you didnt notice the whole UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz clan being overpowered. Raiding non stop exp spots, dwindling your servers players. While everyone complained, you guys spoon feed them master boss events, and didnt care about the other players. Only because they was spending the MOST KC. But as you said, you dont like hearing people cry. And you know that im right cause now your trying to belittle my servers name.
    Belittle? Not at all. PK servers are great. But accusing myself of being greedy for making a decision to stave off the decline of the server's economy, while you are selling high class uniques doesn't make much sense to me. But hey, different philosophies, I suppose. You are welcome to operate your server however you feel.

And I suppose you probably just skipped over the rest of my previous post when you saw the Iron Necklace/Iron Belt comment. Sorry about that. Bit tense, I suppose. Irregardless, I'll paste it again below:

To be fair, I hadn't thought about a tiered approach to refunding the KC. It is definitely something to look into though. Perhaps something along the lines of 20% every week for five weeks. However, I need to check into a few things first.

CursedKOTeam, does the above suggestion sound more palatable? Mind you, I'm not catering to just you, but we really didn't want to (to use your terms) "scam" everyone, but the idea of refunding thousands upon thousands of KC at one time did not look so great when thinking about the economy.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    If you experienced anything close to the persistence in DDoS and exploit abusing we had, you'd spend more than $1,000 on a Dedi too.

If we wanted to scam people, we'd shut down the server and disappear, or maybe we'd put Iron Necks in our power up store. Say, don't you already do that? Talk about greed.
    How am i being greedy when any player can go to the store and already be geared. The drop rate is already good, so look at your server, you made the exp hard at the beginning, then converted into a pk server when exp became easier to gain more people. And then you made it even more easier with started gear and Bifrost + BDW. From what I heard, this server was a Pre-ROFD? BDW is nowhere near pre-rofd.

Banned Member

Belittle? Not at all. PK servers are great. But accusing myself of being greedy for making a decision to stave off the decline of the server's economy, while you are selling high class uniques doesn't make much sense to me. But hey, different philosophies, I suppose. You are welcome to operate your server however you feel.

And I suppose you probably just skipped over the rest of my previous post when you saw the Iron Necklace/Iron Belt comment. Sorry about that. Bit tense, I suppose. Irregardless, I'll paste it again below:
    List all the the PK Servers with Iron necks and belts in PUS. And they never get a DDoS attack nowadays. And i see you skipped MY POST that i quoted vincents on. so let me requote that.

Amen, but they not worried about refunding our kc. They are more worried about whats in their pockets, because refunding kc monthly would address the issue with the whole moradon economy downfall and it will address the return of the KC.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Let's get this straight, for all the shit they spew at me, and me alone, you think we'd favor them in any way at all? It's not our fault they were more organized than anyone else, you just sound jealous now. You mad bro?

Little archer Senior Member

soo what version of ko is this?

no minor cooldown?
    70?
    archers with their slow ass animations? ( )

List all the the PK Servers with Iron necks and belts in PUS. And they never get a DDoS attack nowadays. And i see you skipped MY POST that i quoted vincents on. so let me requote that.
    I did actually miss your post. Thanks.

Anyway, shall we move on? Other than KC, any other glaring problems we need to chat about?

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post

Let's get this straight, for all the shit they spew at me, and me alone, you think we'd favor them in any way at all? It's not our fault they were more organized than anyone else, you just sound jealous now. You mad bro?
    And are you mad that everyone thinks your a horrible GM?

And how can I be jealous when it was proven that they hack servers. And GM's supposed to pay attention to that. So i am not mad, i am Right.

Banned Member

I did actually miss your post. Thanks.

Anyway, shall we move on? Other than KC, any other glaring problems we need to chat about?
    No, we are not moving on. We are addressing the peoples money. Now you cant even defend yourself anymore. So now you wanna change the subject so you can keep our money. Lets address this issue now, then address all the faults in your server now. I believe in what vincents says, we should get refunded over time that way we protect your precious moradon issue, and it will be good public relations ( Covering both our asses ). Until I see a yes, we will continue until this matter is resolved.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    soo what version of ko is this?

no minor cooldown?
    70?
    archers with their slow ass animations? ( )
    anyone knows? or i guess u dont need new players ._.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    anyone knows? or i guess u dont need new players ._.
    They dont need new players, just sign up, make a nice lil character, name it KCMoney, spend atleast 500kc, and you will be king of karus.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM