Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ Right so the donators feeling like they got owned thats all in their heads lol. Once ...
Page: 10

Exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Right so the donators feeling like they got owned thats all in their heads lol. Once again i agree with how they are getting their kc back because i feel its better for the server and wont mess up the economy. But once again thats not what they payed for lol, like how do you guys not understand lol. They payed to gain an advantage in the beginning over everyone else. Thats what all donators pay for on every server pay for lol. Nd im narrow minded coming from someone else whos friends with the admins come on now lol. Nd yah i am young im only 21 still doesnt mean im right tho. nd also last time i checked 5 weeks isnt a short period of time lol.
    seriousy wondering whats wrong with those ''lol''s xD

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Learn ur place random '10er.

Besides,

omgash, me want my jewgolds back that i givvenn to serwer. Scam! New Aristona! RACIST!

hahahahafaggot.jpg

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Right so the donators feeling like they got owned thats all in their heads lol. Once again i agree with how they are getting their kc back because i feel its better for the server and wont mess up the economy. But once again thats not what they payed for lol, like how do you guys not understand lol. They payed to gain an advantage in the beginning over everyone else. Thats what all donators pay for on every server pay for lol. Nd im narrow minded coming from someone else whos friends with the admins come on now lol. Nd yah i am young im only 21 still doesnt mean im right tho. nd also last time i checked 5 weeks isnt a short period of time lol.
    Most of the people who donated, donated agessss ago. They got their 'advantage' in the old server - they were happy as can be.

Now...this is a totally new server, what exactly do donaters get? A few scrolls to pk with / a name change scroll / a trina (really? in the start of a server trinas are useless till a few feeks)? I'm sure they can wait a week to be able to buy their precious scrolls. The PUS in KOTastic is hardly going to give anyone who donated an advantage. A normal player can farm DM's on buffs and be able to buy loads of scrolls from selling their drops, etc etc farming gives you money - people who actually can't be arsed to play the server buy pus items to sell for money = they get happy and the farmers get their scrolls.

Donaters didn't pay for their KC thinking "oo in a few weeks this server will get wiped and when it does i'll have loads of KC to get ahead wootwootwoot", they donated because they wanted to AT THE TIME.

endl

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    If you want to see something change, perhaps you could make a suggestion here: Suggestions - KO Tastic!
    Instead of causing 3 pages of bullshit overnight.

For anyone that missed it, here's Shurt's reply regarding the KC issue.
    drop the COLOR="Magenta" text

What ever happened to "GADGET"?

He's 'working' on your server. Vincent.

And lol, just lol stop lol talking to lol the random lol guy, he has no clue lol what he's lol talking about lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Learn ur place random '10er.

Besides,

omgash, me want my jewgolds back that i givvenn to serwer. Scam! New Aristona! RACIST!

hahahahafaggot.jpg
    lulz, where was the inb4 blah blah thing u always do random 06'er oh snizap i can do it to what a pro i am ^^

@chemical u still mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    What ever happened to "GADGET"?
    I'm beginning to think nobody read my essay of a server announcement. Oh well.

Twostars has stepped out of the public eye and won't be dealing with the community. Instead, he'll focus primarily on development and won't be answering PMs from players, as that's the job of the GMs.

Also, the server has just gone down. While it is down, we will be making it into a PK server for the time being, awaiting our relaunch. Your characters have been deleted, so just make a new character and have fun. Some things to note though... The server itself might go down or be restarted at any time, as we might use it for a testing server. Next, we are not going to be seriously moderating the game during the PK server. This is only because everything will be deleted in less than a week, so not point in wasting energy on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    I'm beginning to think nobody read my essay of a server announcement. Oh well.

Twostars has stepped out of the public eye and won't be dealing with the community. Instead, he'll focus primarily on development and won't be answering PMs from players, as that's the job of the GMs.

Also, the server has just gone down. While it is down, we will be making it into a PK server for the time being, awaiting our relaunch. Your characters have been deleted, so just make a new character and have fun. Some things to note though... The server itself might go down or be restarted at any time, as we might use it for a testing server. Next, we are not going to be seriously moderating the game during the PK server. This is only because everything will be deleted in less than a week, so not point in wasting energy on that.
    I wasn't talking about twostars, I was talking about gadget, was wondering what ever became to him but twostars already cleared it up on msn, thanks

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by endl View Post
    drop the COLOR="Magenta" text
    Why? I quite like typing in pink, and I have for a long time.

On a more serious note, can we please get back ontopic?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Stop suppressing forum activity. Devile needs cash.

Banned Senior Member

We've turned the server back on for the PK phase for you guys while we get ready for 2.0 next week.

Enjoy

Banned Senior Member

06's pwn

endl

It is an annoying color for text.
    You can love it all you want but it would be nice if you considered using something easier on the eyes. After 2-3 posts of pink text close together it goes from skim worthy to skip over.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by endl View Post
    It is an annoying color for text.
    You can love it all you want but it would be nice if you considered using something easier on the eyes. After 2-3 posts of pink text close together it goes from skim worthy to skip over.

Well, hate it all you want, I'm not going to change for some random guy I've never heard of just because he doesn't read my posts.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM