Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 338

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darktuga true doesnt even need to be full week... 3 -4 days of beta should b enough ...
Page: 16


  1. #226
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    true doesnt even need to be full week... 3 -4 days of beta should b enough 3 weeks xping for max lvl seems quite much...and if 60 isnt done in like 1-2 hours most ppl will quit like b4
    You sir, are pretty wrong.

  2. #227
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol how do you know what the owner/admin define as "casual" exping
    Because instead of being a whiny little bitch I have the common sense to ask questions? Hence I confirmed how long to level?

  3. #228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Then obviously they can't read. 3 weeks to 70 AT CASUAL EXP. Meaning like 1-2 hours of XP per day max. Most people will prolly spend 5-6 hours XPing on the first day ALONE, which would be worth like a week of XP of casual xping.
    So casual exp = 1-2 hours exp a day. That sounds too easy, especially with bdw etc being implemented (like chemical mentioned)

    I thought casual was more like 3-5h a day... hence my comment "no1 seems to know how hard exp will be".

  4. #229
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Casual XP for a KO player is like at least 6 hours a day...

  5. #230
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Casual XP for a KO player is like at least 6 hours a day...
    ughh not now a day.... maybe a couple years ago haha

  6. #231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Because instead of being a whiny little bitch I have the common sense to ask questions? Hence I confirmed how long to level?
    wouldnt it depend on what your killing, how many exp events their are, how many people are in your party/ if your soloing and if bdw is implemented how often you attend. Hence you can not possibly know how long its going to take simply by asking lol

  7. #232
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    wouldnt it depend on what your killing, how many exp events their are, how many people are in your party/ if your soloing and if bdw is implemented how often you attend. Hence you can not possibly know how long its going to take simply by asking lol
    You don't know what he asked, but that's not the point. It's obvious you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, so why don't you just shut up, spamming up the topic with this nonsense.

  8. #233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    You don't know what he asked, but that's not the point. It's obvious you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, so why don't you just shut up, spamming up the topic with this nonsense.
    how is it spamming nonsense, im actually interested in know how long it will take to lvl and their definition of casual was obscure so i asked.

  9. #234
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    how many exp events their are
    There we go, I rooted out the problem. You're a complete idiot.


    Who in their flying fuck right sense of mind would balance anything around something extra?

    Teacher who graduated from Prodigy's school of idiocy and retardation: Hey guys, I'm your new teacher. I know all your other teachers have balanced around the stuff you turn in on a daily basis and tests, but I'm going to be grading you on your extra credit too.
    Random kid: But then it's not really EXTRA credit...
    Teacher who graduated from Prodigy's school of idiocy and retardation: That's silly talk, if some of you get the benefit then it should effect all of you.


    All the rest of the idiotic shit you mentioned can be answered with one simple answer: They balance around the average player, and not what a small numbers of idiots will choose to do.

  10. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    There we go, I rooted out the problem. You're a complete idiot.


    Who in their flying fuck right sense of mind would balance anything around something extra?

    Teacher who graduated from Prodigy's school of idiocy and retardation: Hey guys, I'm your new teacher. I know all your other teachers have balanced around the stuff you turn in on a daily basis and tests, but I'm going to be grading you on your extra credit too.
    Random kid: But then it's not really EXTRA credit...
    Teacher who graduated from Prodigy's school of idiocy and retardation: That's silly talk, if some of you get the benefit then it should effect all of you.


    All the rest of the idiotic shit you mentioned can be answered with one simple answer: They balance around the average player, and not what a small numbers of idiots will choose to do.
    you know most extra credit is graded based on how well you do on it right or at least in my highschool/college it was/is so that kinda makes your whole comment stupid lol even tho u were trying to prove a point. So some people could get more extra credit points than someone else for the same extra credit so yah ^^

    and y u so mad it was a question take a chill pill

  11. #236
    Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazýland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    your whole comment stupid lol even tho u were trying to prove a point
    Yeah, No. You just did that for him.

  12. #237
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    you know most extra credit is graded based on how well you do on it right or at least in my highschool/college it was/is so that kinda makes your whole comment stupid lol even tho u were trying to prove a point
    HOLY FUCK, you're even too stupid to understand the proper meaning of the analogy.

    When a teacher assigns extra credit, is it applied to EVERYONE or just those who do it? Oh, just those who do it? That's what I thought. Those who don't do it aren't punished and they aren't rewarded. It's EXTRA.

    Jesus. Fuck. You. Are. Retarded.

  13. #238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    HOLY FUCK, you're even too stupid to understand the proper meaning of the analogy.

    When a teacher assigns extra credit, is it applied to EVERYONE or just those who do it? Oh, just those who do it? That's what I thought. Those who don't do it aren't punished and they aren't rewarded. It's EXTRA.

    Jesus. Fuck. You. Are. Retarded.
    It depends on the extra credit, for example for my last day of my english class in highschool if over 75% of the class aced the final we would all get an extra 5 points added to our final grade. So in that situation it was applied to everyone even the 25% that didnt ace it.

  14. #239
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    It depends on the extra credit, for example for my last day of my english class in highschool if over 75% of the class aced the final we would all get an extra 5 points added to our final grade. So in that situation it was applied to everyone even the 25% that didnt ace it.
    That's not "extra credit" you dipshit. That's your teacher covering his or her ass since 25% of your class is fucking retarded and they don't want to look like a bad teacher.

  15. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    That's not "extra credit" you dipshit. That's your teacher covering his or her ass since 25% of your class is fucking retarded and they don't want to look like a bad teacher.
    lol definately not considering it was ap english, and how is it not extra credit lol when your getting extra points for doing exceptionally well on an assignment lol

    you talking about covering ass "ironic"

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •