Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darktuga true doesnt even need to be full week... 3 -4 days of beta should b enough ...
Page: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    true doesnt even need to be full week... 3 -4 days of beta should b enough 3 weeks xping for max lvl seems quite much...and if 60 isnt done in like 1-2 hours most ppl will quit like b4
    You sir, are pretty wrong.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol how do you know what the owner/admin define as "casual" exping
    Because instead of being a whiny little bitch I have the common sense to ask questions? Hence I confirmed how long to level?

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Then obviously they can't read. 3 weeks to 70 AT CASUAL EXP. Meaning like 1-2 hours of XP per day max. Most people will prolly spend 5-6 hours XPing on the first day ALONE, which would be worth like a week of XP of casual xping.
    So casual exp = 1-2 hours exp a day. That sounds too easy, especially with bdw etc being implemented (like chemical mentioned)

I thought casual was more like 3-5h a day... hence my comment "no1 seems to know how hard exp will be".

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Casual XP for a KO player is like at least 6 hours a day...

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Casual XP for a KO player is like at least 6 hours a day...
    ughh not now a day.... maybe a couple years ago haha

Because instead of being a whiny little bitch I have the common sense to ask questions? Hence I confirmed how long to level?
    wouldnt it depend on what your killing, how many exp events their are, how many people are in your party/ if your soloing and if bdw is implemented how often you attend. Hence you can not possibly know how long its going to take simply by asking lol

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

wouldnt it depend on what your killing, how many exp events their are, how many people are in your party/ if your soloing and if bdw is implemented how often you attend. Hence you can not possibly know how long its going to take simply by asking lol
    You don't know what he asked, but that's not the point. It's obvious you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, so why don't you just shut up, spamming up the topic with this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    You don't know what he asked, but that's not the point. It's obvious you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, so why don't you just shut up, spamming up the topic with this nonsense.
    how is it spamming nonsense, im actually interested in know how long it will take to lvl and their definition of casual was obscure so i asked.

how many exp events their are
    There we go, I rooted out the problem. You're a complete idiot.

Who in their flying fuck right sense of mind would balance anything around something extra?

Teacher who graduated from Prodigy's school of idiocy and retardation: Hey guys, I'm your new teacher. I know all your other teachers have balanced around the stuff you turn in on a daily basis and tests, but I'm going to be grading you on your extra credit too.
    Random kid: But then it's not really EXTRA credit...
    Teacher who graduated from Prodigy's school of idiocy and retardation: That's silly talk, if some of you get the benefit then it should effect all of you.

All the rest of the idiotic shit you mentioned can be answered with one simple answer: They balance around the average player, and not what a small numbers of idiots will choose to do.

There we go, I rooted out the problem. You're a complete idiot.

Who in their flying fuck right sense of mind would balance anything around something extra?

Teacher who graduated from Prodigy's school of idiocy and retardation: Hey guys, I'm your new teacher. I know all your other teachers have balanced around the stuff you turn in on a daily basis and tests, but I'm going to be grading you on your extra credit too.
    Random kid: But then it's not really EXTRA credit...
    Teacher who graduated from Prodigy's school of idiocy and retardation: That's silly talk, if some of you get the benefit then it should effect all of you.

All the rest of the idiotic shit you mentioned can be answered with one simple answer: They balance around the average player, and not what a small numbers of idiots will choose to do.
    you know most extra credit is graded based on how well you do on it right or at least in my highschool/college it was/is so that kinda makes your whole comment stupid lol even tho u were trying to prove a point. So some people could get more extra credit points than someone else for the same extra credit so yah ^^

and y u so mad it was a question take a chill pill

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

your whole comment stupid lol even tho u were trying to prove a point
    Yeah, No. You just did that for him.

you know most extra credit is graded based on how well you do on it right or at least in my highschool/college it was/is so that kinda makes your whole comment stupid lol even tho u were trying to prove a point
    HOLY FUCK, you're even too stupid to understand the proper meaning of the analogy.

When a teacher assigns extra credit, is it applied to EVERYONE or just those who do it? Oh, just those who do it? That's what I thought. Those who don't do it aren't punished and they aren't rewarded. It's EXTRA.

Jesus. Fuck. You. Are. Retarded.

HOLY FUCK, you're even too stupid to understand the proper meaning of the analogy.

When a teacher assigns extra credit, is it applied to EVERYONE or just those who do it? Oh, just those who do it? That's what I thought. Those who don't do it aren't punished and they aren't rewarded. It's EXTRA.

Jesus. Fuck. You. Are. Retarded.
    It depends on the extra credit, for example for my last day of my english class in highschool if over 75% of the class aced the final we would all get an extra 5 points added to our final grade. So in that situation it was applied to everyone even the 25% that didnt ace it.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

It depends on the extra credit, for example for my last day of my english class in highschool if over 75% of the class aced the final we would all get an extra 5 points added to our final grade. So in that situation it was applied to everyone even the 25% that didnt ace it.
    That's not "extra credit" you dipshit. That's your teacher covering his or her ass since 25% of your class is fucking retarded and they don't want to look like a bad teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    That's not "extra credit" you dipshit. That's your teacher covering his or her ass since 25% of your class is fucking retarded and they don't want to look like a bad teacher.
    lol definately not considering it was ap english, and how is it not extra credit lol when your getting extra points for doing exceptionally well on an assignment lol

you talking about covering ass "ironic"

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM