Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 338

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, anyone mind explaining why we are discussing extra credit given in high school?...
Page: 17


  1. #241
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    So, anyone mind explaining why we are discussing extra credit given in high school?

  2. #242
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    So, anyone mind explaining why we are discussing extra credit given in high school?
    I used an analogy to explain something to an idiot. It's really my fault, I should have known better...



    Prodigy.

    Listen.

    You
    stupid

    me
    smart

    you
    no
    balance
    around
    extra
    stuff


    you
    balance
    around
    average

    balance
    average

    yes?

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    k even though my last post kinda proved what you said b4 wasnt necessarily true, its w/e dont want to get banned for arguing with like the only admin lulz

  4. #244
    Senior Member KonohaFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    198

    Default

    I'm starting to worry for Prodigy's mental state. His posts are so confusing.

  5. #245
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    k even though my last post kinda proved what you said b4 wasnt necessarily true, its w/e dont want to get banned for arguing with like the only admin lulz

    And this post has proved once and for all, that you most certainly are an idiot.

  6. #246
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    k even though my last post kinda proved what you said b4 wasnt necessarily true, its w/e dont want to get banned for arguing with like the only admin lulz

  7. #247
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    lol i love how you always reply to me para if you only knew how much i cared about your kinds opinion it would be amazing lol

  8. #248
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    prodigy... rofl... why even argue or try to have a discussion with the kid?

  9. #249
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol i love how you always reply to me para if you only knew how much i cared about your kinds opinion it would be amazing lol
    And you seem to think I care about you caring.

    Now, what exactly is my kind? Is this some kind of insult you've tried to come up with? It's clearly an attack directed towards me, but there's no real insult.

    It's like you want to generalize me with another group that would be, less desirable, but are simply too stupid to think of one, which is sad because there are several I can generalize you with, for instance, people from Jersey are all idiots.

  10. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    And you seem to think I care about you caring.

    Now, what exactly is my kind? Is this some kind of insult you've tried to come up with? It's clearly an attack directed towards me, but there's no real insult.

    It's like you want to generalize me with another group that would be, less desirable, but are simply too stupid to think of one, which is sad because there are several I can generalize you with, for instance, people from Jersey are all idiots.
    Your calling me stupid and you dont know what group im putting you in lmao

  11. #251
    Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazýland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Your calling me stupid and you dont know what group im putting you in lmao
    Why don't you enlighten us all

  12. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    That's your teacher covering his ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post

    you talking about covering ass "ironic"

    that help?

  13. #253
    Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazýland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    So, now we're being homophobic? Stereotypes never cease to amaze.

  14. #254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    So, now we're being homophobic? Stereotypes never cease to amaze.
    Its not a stereotype lol unless somehow the definition of stereotype has changed. Last i checked gay people pitch or catch. Im sure you meant to use a different word not stereotype.

    Nd im not being homophobic i just clearly stated that his kinds opinion simply does not matter to me. Just as my opinion doesn't matter to almost everyone on this forum either.
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 10-03-2011 at 09:07 PM.

  15. #255
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Yawn. Prodigy, you clearly need to leave this conversation, if the only thing you can come up with is the fact that I like cawk. I bet the next thing you'd make fun of is my pink text, well, have fun with that, or whatever you choose to do.

    Maybe next time, instead of making yourself look like an idiot, you could be clear with your "insults", since you clearly don't know how to do it subtly either.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •