Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 338

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Parasitic Yawn. Prodigy, you clearly need to leave this conversation, if the only thing you can come ...
Page: 18


  1. #256
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    Yawn. Prodigy, you clearly need to leave this conversation, if the only thing you can come up with is the fact that I like cawk. I bet the next thing you'd make fun of is my pink text, well, have fun with that, or whatever you choose to do.

    Maybe next time, instead of making yourself look like an idiot, you could be clear with your "insults", since you clearly don't know how to do it subtly either.
    lol, this is like the 3rd time that i talk about u being gay in this topic alone, not to mention other topics where i've done it. Nd im an idiot for not being clear with my insults come on now everyone else understood it apart from you and your friend schrotti here lol. I even brought it up in the previous page if you still couldn't put it together doesn't look like you have the right to be calling anyone else stupid. Nd i could care less about your pink text thats just you wanting attention that doesnt effect me at all.

    and on that note and a start of a new page ima go shower cuz i have to go to the store ^_^

  2. #257
    Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazýland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Its not a stereotype lol unless somehow the definition of stereotype has changed. Last i checked gay people pitch or catch. Im sure you meant to use a different word not stereotype.

    Nd im not being a homophobic i just clearly stated that his kinds opinion simply does not matter to me. Just as my opinion doesn't matter to almost everyone on this forum either.
    Gah, I don't know why I'm even trying. Clearly camaz0tz' attempts at making you understand and comprehend a simple text failed. Buuuuuuut, here we go anyway.

    I'm calling you a homophobic based on the fact that you're generalizing and discriminating parasitic to be of "the gay kind", that being said you yourself stated you wouldn't care, or even refuse to listen to the opinion of said "kind". Still following? Great, Moving on. No. Stereotype is indeed the right word, great - I'm glad you did your homework and actually tried to look it up but.. sadly enough, taking it out of context isn't going to make it any easier for you to understand. So let's take a look at it again. First I call you a homophobic, then I make the reference to stereotypes. I don't suppose there could be a connection there? Lets take in some more, common and known stereotypes for the "average american" (You see, us Europeans? We think of you to be idiots, and you're really not helping the case either). Lets start, you're idiots? Check. You're homophobic? Check. You're ignorant? Check. Oh, a fun one... lets combine all of these into one, what do we get? A redneck! And the list goes on and on and on. So yes, I'm calling you a stereotypical, homophobic, idiot American. Satisfied?

    Anyhow. This concludes our lesson for today, you may now post something you find to be ridiculously smart or funny or even the both - but we both, and everyone else on here knows, you're an idiot and none which of what you've posted yet even made remotely sense.. but go on prove us all wrong, impress us! Though, I got better things to do... like... get on with my life.

  3. #258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    Gah, I don't know why I'm even trying. Clearly camaz0tz' attempts at making you understand and comprehend a simple text failed. Buuuuuuut, here we go anyway.

    I'm calling you a homophobic based on the fact that you're generalizing and discriminating parasitic to be of "the gay kind", that being said you yourself stated you wouldn't care, or even refuse to listen to the opinion of said "kind". Still following? Great, Moving on. No. Stereotype is indeed the right word, great - I'm glad you did your homework and actually tried to look it up but.. sadly enough, taking it out of context isn't going to make it any easier for you to understand. So let's take a look at it again. First I call you a homophobic, then I make the reference to stereotypes. I don't suppose there could be a connection there? Lets take in some more, common and known stereotypes for the "average american" (You see, us Europeans? We think of you to be idiots, and you're really not helping the case either). Lets start, you're idiots? Check. You're homophobic? Check. You're ignorant? Check. Oh, a fun one... lets combine all of these into one, what do we get? A redneck! And the list goes on and on and on. So yes, I'm calling you a stereotypical, homophobic, idiot American. Satisfied?

    Anyhow. This concludes our lesson for today, you may now post something you find to be ridiculously smart or funny or even the both - but we both, and everyone else on here knows, you're an idiot and none which of what you've posted yet even made remotely sense.. but go on prove us all wrong, impress us! Though, I got better things to do... like... get on with my life.
    didnt feel like reading the whole thing but 1 thing im not american i just live in jersey now and for the past couple of years, and 2 how is it me generalizing him to be "the gay kind" when he said hes gay lol

    oh and ps: im not homophobic i just wanted to troll him and i knew that would get him mad, cuz im friends with someone who uses this forum and is bi and have been friends with him for quite some time. I would say who but i dont want to bring him into this so yah lol

    i would go on and troll some more for the next couple of pages but i already got 1 infraction i dont have the benefit of being an 06'er and getting away with crap so yah ima stop now lol
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 10-03-2011 at 09:21 PM.

  4. #259
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    didnt feel like reading the whole thing but 1 thing im not american i just live in jersey now and for the past couple of years, and 2 how is it me generalizing him to be "the gay kind" when he said hes gay lol

    oh and ps: im not homophobic i just wanted to troll him and i knew that would get him mad, cuz im friends with someone who uses this forum and is bi and have been friends with him for quite some time. I would say who but i dont want to bring him into this so yah lol

  5. #260
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    I'm starting to worry for Prodigy's mental state. His posts are so confusing.
    trolls be trolls!

  6. #261
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    trolls be trolls!
    No, trolling is a art, he is an idiot.

  7. #262
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    No, trolling is a art, he is an idiot.
    nd you said you werent mad lol, when you have to use insults........................................... ............ means you mad broski.

  8. #263
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    So yeah, can we ignore this retard already? I've already tried to explain him a bunch of things in earlier pages in this topic.

    Sooo any news on the server?

  9. #264
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Oh lol , so basically 3 weeks of 1-2 hours a day means you can get 70 with hardcore 24/7 xp in 1-2 days? that's gonna make you a PK server basically.

  10. #265
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    So yeah, can we ignore this retard already? I've already tried to explain him a bunch of things in earlier pages in this topic.

    Sooo any news on the server?
    From Shurt himself, Bifrost is done and BDW is in the final testing phase. We're working out the last few kinks and it should be good to go for this Thursday.

  11. #266
    MaRiNeChato
    Guest

    Default

    1 day hardcore mode should be lvl 60 and 5 days hardcore mode should be lvl 70

    3 days casual exp mode lvl 60 2 weeks casual exp lvl 70

    If the drop rate is kinda low then everything will be even =p

  12. #267
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Prodigy, tread lightly. The ass bandit and his backstreet boys all wills always try to forum-gank you. Don't know why you're bragging about loving the cock Parasitic, despite the fact that your batting for the other team I doubt your hitting any homeruns (homoruns, for those pun-fans out there) - from what I remember from the photo thread, your one of the most minger bumlords i've ever seen. I'd of thought gays that were attention seeking enough to colour code forums posts pink would atleast care what they look like IRL.

  13. #268
    HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Oh lol , so basically 3 weeks of 1-2 hours a day means you can get 70 with hardcore 24/7 xp in 1-2 days? that's gonna make you a PK server basically.
    well... its either that or

    casual exp 3 months of 1-2 hours a day to 70

    hardcore 3 weeks of 24/7 to 70

    hmmm... is this topic about KOTastic? or types of Gays out there?

    didnt really read those non related posts

  14. #269
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    well... its either that or

    casual exp 3 months of 1-2 hours a day to 70

    hardcore 3 weeks of 24/7 to 70

    hmmm... is this topic about KOTastic? or types of Gays out there?

    didnt really read those non related posts
    KOTastic, read thread title.

  15. #270
    HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    KOTastic, read thread title.
    Alrite mate... guess everyone should keep it that way


LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •