Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by simontjeuh The only reason I play private servers is cause I hate all the fancy new crap ...
Page: 23

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    The only reason I play private servers is cause I hate all the fancy new crap in official ko (wings, krowaz etc...)

For me it's Kotastic or nothing.
    +1 to that... too many fugly weapons armors.... ROFD wasn't too bad but KE is just too old

Personally for me, I started disliking things once ROFD launched.

I'm a big fan of KOTastic, unfortunate the way it rolled out with the downtime in version 1.0.

But here's to hoping 2.0 puts on a solid performance.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    The only reason I play private servers is cause I hate all the fancy new crap in official ko (wings, krowaz etc...)

For me it's Kotastic or nothing.

+one thousand

cant even tell whos fukin human or orc, that shit is wackkkk

I understand that I have been relatively quiet lately and, unfortunately, it's for a good reason. My father passed away yesterday, after a long battle with cancer (bone cancer that had metastasized to his liver). As such, I won't be able to re-launch KOTastic, because, frankly, my family is far more important than it. I am deeply sorry for the delay that we initially had and now postponement, but I see no way that KOTastic can continue adequately. I wish there was an alternative, but I do not see a way around this. The server will stay up, as it currently is, until it expires on 11/1.

Again, I am sorry that it feels like I strung everyone along… To some extent, I suppose I did. However, I did not think that my father's passing was imminent. Had I, the project would have been scrubbed long ago. I would like to thank everyone, firstly, for playing on our server and hopefully having fun while it lasted and secondly, for understanding my reasons for being forced to place this project on an indefinite hiatus.

If anyone has further questions, I will be available on IRC, though, do not be surprised if I am unable to answer your question. I will be flying to my father's home tomorrow and will more than likely not be able to answer PMs on IRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    I understand that I have been relatively quiet lately and, unfortunately, it's for a good reason. My father passed away yesterday, after a long battle with cancer (bone cancer that had metastasized to his liver). As such, I won't be able to re-launch KOTastic, because, frankly, my family is far more important than it. I am deeply sorry for the delay that we initially had and now postponement, but I see no way that KOTastic can continue adequately. I wish there was an alternative, but I do not see a way around this. The server will stay up, as it currently is, until it expires on 11/1.

Again, I am sorry that it feels like I strung everyone along… To some extent, I suppose I did. However, I did not think that my father's passing was imminent. Had I, the project would have been scrubbed long ago. I would like to thank everyone, firstly, for playing on our server and hopefully having fun while it lasted and secondly, for understanding my reasons for being forced to place this project on an indefinite hiatus.

If anyone has further questions, I will be available on IRC, though, do not be surprised if I am unable to answer your question. I will be flying to my father's home tomorrow and will more than likely not be able to answer PMs on IRC.
    Sorry to hear about your father Shurt, you have my condolenses, best of luck to you and keep your head high.

As for the project, it wasn't likely to succeed now that there's a new official KO coming.

Banned Senior Member

Sorry for your loss.

Kurtis

I'm very sadden to hear about your loss. You did a great job in trying to bring us a awsome server. Again sorry for your loss, now go be with your family

Wow Shurt. That's horrible. I wish you and your family/friends all the best!

Take care.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM