Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 338

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor anyone knows? or i guess u dont need new players ._. No minor cooldown Level 70 ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    anyone knows? or i guess u dont need new players ._.
    No minor cooldown
    Level 70 is indeed the cap
    Archers cannot combo

  2. #47
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    No, we are not moving on. We are addressing the peoples money. Now you cant even defend yourself anymore. So now you wanna change the subject so you can keep our money. Lets address this issue now, then address all the faults in your server now. I believe in what vincents says, we should get refunded over time that way we protect your precious moradon issue, and it will be good public relations ( Covering both our asses ). Until I see a yes, we will continue until this matter is resolved.
    I'm confused now. I said I would look into Vincent's idea, because it's a good one, and yet we still can't move on? You know these things don't happen instantaneously. And we have a week to go. People's money hasn't gone anywhere (metaphorically). All of the information on KC purchases and whatnot is right there and I'm going to look at utilizing Vincent's idea to make sure it's something that can be done easily and without too much fiddling. I'm not saying no, I'm saying... Give me a bit. Nothing has happened yet.

  3. #48
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    And are you mad that everyone thinks your a horrible GM?

    And how can I be jealous when it was proven that they hack servers. And GM's supposed to pay attention to that. So i am not mad, i am Right.
    I'm not mad at all, in fact I quite like the attention, it's kinda flattering. Everyone thinks I'm such a horrible person and just won't shut up about it. I haven't felt this (in)famous since I got president of the robotics club in high school.

    As for your second line, that's where you're wrong, GM's aren't normally equipped to deal with "hackers" other than banning accounts, the admins/devs are the ones that deal with hacks.


    Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    No, we are not moving on. We are addressing the peoples money. Now you cant even defend yourself anymore. So now you wanna change the subject so you can keep our money. Lets address this issue now, then address all the faults in your server now. I believe in what vincents says, we should get refunded over time that way we protect your precious moradon issue, and it will be good public relations ( Covering both our asses ). Until I see a yes, we will continue until this matter is resolved.
    Well, you can spam on and on all you want about how you think we're scamming you and being such unfair jackasses. (I hope you see the sarcasm in this, please, just shut up.)

    We on the other hand, are going to be resolving other issues, and dealing with them as we see fit for the server. You know, the thing any responsible person would do in our position.
    Last edited by Parasitic; 09-28-2011 at 09:28 PM.

  4. #49
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    And with all due respect to everyone else, they are making an effort to bring the server back and bring it back to life, there is no need to jump the gun or flame, the topic isnt even two hours old give them a chance.


    sheesh, now if they do restore all KC as planned, you probably still costed the server a loss in a few players because of the flames the first few pages of this topic, get a grip.

  5. #50
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    I'm confused now. I said I would look into Vincent's idea, because it's a good one, and yet we still can't move on? You know these things don't happen instantaneously. And we have a week to go. People's money hasn't gone anywhere (metaphorically). All of the information on KC purchases and whatnot is right there and I'm going to look at utilizing Vincent's idea to make sure it's something that can be done easily and without too much fiddling. I'm not saying no, I'm saying... Give me a bit. Nothing has happened yet.
    Your not saying no or yes though. Your saying hold on, and we will see a better way to defend our scamming ways. If you really cared about the KOPlayers, you wouldve said yes to vincents idea immediantly because it addresses all the problems we are both facing. So lets not talk metaphorically, lets talk literally. Are you going to refund our kc back overtime, or just 20%?

  6. #51
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    Your not saying no or yes though. Your saying hold on, and we will see a better way to defend our scamming ways. If you really cared about the KOPlayers, you wouldve said yes to vincents idea immediantly because it addresses all the problems we are both facing. So lets not talk metaphorically, lets talk literally. Are you going to refund our kc back overtime, or just 20%?
    You're assuming things, mainly about us being greedy, which quite frankly is a blatant accusation backed up by nothing but your own personal opinions.

    Furthermore, all this spam is also making it hard for anyone else to find our replies.

    We can't just automatically decide on something just because it seems like a good idea. Give us more than 30 seconds to make a decision.

  7. #52
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    I'm not mad at all, in fact I quite like the attention, it's kinda flattering. Everyone thinks I'm such a horrible person and just won't shut up about it. I haven't felt this (in)famous since I got president of the robotics club in high school.

    As for your second line, that's where you're wrong, GM's aren't normally equipped to deal with "hackers" other than banning accounts, the admins/devs are the ones that deal with hacks.




    Well, you can spam on and on all you want about how you think we're scamming you and being such unfair jackasses.

    We on the other hand, are going to be resolving other issues, and dealing with them as we see fit for the server. You know, the thing any responsible person would do in our position.
    You just confirmed that you want our money. Any responsible person would confirm to vincents idea. Because its fair and just. I do agree with sentence/line number 4 with you being a jackass. And, GM's are supposed to ban any in-game hackers or bug abusers. But we never seen that yet. And im not spamming, im just trying to get back my money.

  8. #53
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    You're assuming things, mainly about us being greedy, which quite frankly is a blatant accusation backed up by nothing but your own personal opinions.

    Furthermore, all this spam is also making it hard for anyone else to find our replies.

    We can't just automatically decide on something just because it seems like a good idea. Give us more than 30 seconds to make a decision.
    When do you think its a right time to get a response. When the servers up?

  9. #54
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    You just confirmed that you want our money. Any responsible person would confirm to vincents idea. Because its fair and just. I do agree with sentence/line number 4 with you being a jackass. And, GM's are supposed to ban any in-game hackers or bug abusers. But we never seen that yet. And im not spamming, im just trying to get back my money.
    Isn't the point of every business to, inevitably, make money? Otherwise, this would be a bit of a weird job we're both doing. And we actually have over 800 bans, so I'm not sure where you're getting that information, but somebody lied to you. Anyway, I am working on Vincent's idea as we speak.

  10. #55
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Isn't the point of every business to, inevitably, make money? Otherwise, this would be a bit of a weird job we're both doing. And we actually have over 800 bans, so I'm not sure where you're getting that information, but somebody lied to you. Anyway, I am working on Vincent's idea as we speak.
    The best buisness move if i was in your shoes, would be to rewipe the server, refund only 20% kc back, make a 80% profit, re-open the server, opening the PUS again, for new users and old users to make a larger profit. Into anallyrape the players and everyone reading this forum.

  11. #56
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    You just confirmed that you want our money. Any responsible person would confirm to vincents idea. Because its fair and just. I do agree with sentence/line number 4 with you being a jackass. And, GM's are supposed to ban any in-game hackers or bug abusers. But we never seen that yet. And im not spamming, im just trying to get back my money.
    It's not fair to the individual, but it is fair to the rest of the server, (I can't believe we've gone back to answering stupid questions repeatedly already) If everyone had all their KC, they'd ruin the market. You STILL haven't given us a chance to come up with a decision on the other idea, you're automatically assuming we're giving you a no, or at least that's what it seems like.

    Sure, I'm a jackass, this has been well established, we can move on from that now, yes? It's not that I disagree or want you to stop, I could care less if you call me a jackass, or anything else for that matter, just please do it somewhere else, it feels like half the replies to this topic are yours and it's getting annoying sifting through them all.

    And here we are again, you're bringing up money. This time you only seem to care about *your* money. If you want *your* money back, please, take it to PMs or IRC with some one, and stop flooding our topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    When do you think its a right time to get a response. When the servers up?
    When the decision has been made would the logical choice.

  12. #57
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    The best buisness move if i was in your shoes, would be to rewipe the server, refund only 20% kc back, make a 80% profit, re-open the server, opening the PUS again, for new users and old users to make a larger profit. Into anallyrape the players and everyone reading this forum.
    Perhaps my sarcasm-meter is a bit off. Been a long day. However, are you telling me that I should scam everyone, when that was the exact thing you were bitching at me for supposedly doing just a page ago?

    Anyway, I will let everyone know once I've worked out Vincent's suggestion and make a decision at that point.

  13. #58
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    It's not fair to the individual, but it is fair to the rest of the server, (I can't believe we've gone back to answering stupid questions repeatedly already) If everyone had all their KC, they'd ruin the market. You STILL haven't given us a chance to come up with a decision on the other idea, you're automatically assuming we're giving you a no, or at least that's what it seems like.

    Sure, I'm a jackass, this has been well established, we can move on from that now, yes? It's not that I disagree or want you to stop, I could care less if you call me a jackass, or anything else for that matter, just please do it somewhere else, it feels like half the replies to this topic are yours and it's getting annoying sifting through them all.

    And here we are again, you're bringing up money. This time you only seem to care about *your* money. If you want *your* money back, please, take it to PMs or IRC with some one, and stop flooding our topic.





    When the decision has been made would the logical choice.
    I didnt call you a jackass, you called yourself a jackass and i agreed. And its not fair for every INDIVIDUAL like you said, because it only benefits the people who runs the server. And I Previously stated that you dont have to give me an answer now, when do you think its a right time to get the response on Our KC. Because im not speaking for myself. Im speaking for everyone who donated to this server. And theres probally 14 people viewing this, and they stayed on to watch what I have to say. If they wanted me to shut up, they would have said. Cause im speaking on their behalf. Not my own.

  14. #59
    Senior Member StrongOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Love how everyone that is riding ur dick is another server owner...

    I loved this server with the hard exp, and gonna like it more with it being easyier . i bought bout 200$+kc on this server and dont really expect to get anything back on a whipe but im glad i am. i kinda did burn all my gear and quit weeks ago but will return when it reopens ..

    Gl with the server , see u there.

  15. #60
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Perhaps my sarcasm-meter is a bit off. Been a long day. However, are you telling me that I should scam everyone, when that was the exact thing you were bitching at me for supposedly doing just a page ago?

    Anyway, I will let everyone know once I've worked out Vincent's suggestion and make a decision at that point.
    Your sarcasm meter must be off. That was pure sarcasm. Your trying to make me seem like the bad guy thats telling you to scam the people, but I dont need to tell you that because your doing the best buisness move that you can do. And you didnt give an estimated date or time frame of when you will address this issue. So we will let the players read this. And see which one of us is speaking the truth.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •