Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 338

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Strike 2 and 3 - account terminated o.o How can you get to strike 3 if your account has been ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Strike 2 and 3 - account terminated
    o.o
    How can you get to strike 3 if your account has been terminated on strike 2?

  2. #62
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    I didnt call you a jackass, you called yourself a jackass and i agreed. And its not fair for every INDIVIDUAL like you said, because it only benefits the people who runs the server. And I Previously stated that you dont have to give me an answer now, when do you think its a right time to get the response on Our KC. Because im not speaking for myself. Im speaking for everyone who donated to this server. And theres probally 14 people viewing this, and they stayed on to watch what I have to say. If they wanted me to shut up, they would have said. Cause im speaking on their behalf. Not my own.

    Not everyone agrees with you, so how can you speak on all their behalf? Even if there were 14 people who agreed with you, that's still hardly fair to cater to those than to do what we think is fair to the rest of the server. You're also looking at this from your own point of view, and then assuming what we want from this, which seems to be money, according to you.

    Try thinking about it from the other people who agree with us, or those who didn't donate to the server at all, and still got as far as they did. Would it be fair to them if everyone else got 100% of their KC back?

    We tried catering to the needs of the few before, and look where it's brought us. We've also made it very clear that we aren't doing this (this being, the %20 KC refund) to line our pockets with cash. We're doing it to extend the longevity of the server. However, you constantly fixate on this delusion that we're greedy, and ignore everything that says otherwise.


    Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    Your sarcasm meter must be off. That was pure sarcasm. Your trying to make me seem like the bad guy thats telling you to scam the people, but I dont need to tell you that because your doing the best buisness move that you can do. And you didnt give an estimated date or time frame of when you will address this issue. So we will let the players read this. And see which one of us is speaking the truth.
    We don't have an ETA on our decision. Instead of spamming, why don't you just wait?

  3. #63
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    Not everyone agrees with you, so how can you speak on all their behalf? Even if there were 14 people who agreed with you, that's still hardly fair to cater to those than to do what we think is fair to the rest of the server. You're also looking at this from your own point of view, and then assuming what we want from this, which seems to be money, according to you.

    Try thinking about it from the other people who agree with us, or those who didn't donate to the server at all, and still got as far as they did. Would it be fair to them if everyone else got 100% of their KC back?

    We tried catering to the needs of the few before, and look where it's brought us. We've also made it very clear that we aren't doing this (this being, the %20 KC refund) to line our pockets with cash. We're doing it to extend the longevity of the server. However, you constantly fixate on this delusion that we're greedy, and ignore everything that says otherwise.


    We don't have an ETA on our decision. Instead of spamming, why don't you just wait?
    When shurt has something to say, ill respond to him. You just sound stupid. Just look at what you type. You make the KOTastic team look horrible. We all can say shurt is smarter than you.

  4. #64
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    When shurt has something to say, ill respond to him. You just sound stupid. Just look at what you type. You make the KOTastic team look horrible. We all can say shurt is smarter than you.
    And you're an idiot. I'm trying to do the responsible thing by handling things like this, so Shurt can work on more important things. It's also become very clear that you just won't listen to anything until you get what you want. It's rather pathetic.

  5. #65
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    And you're an idiot. I'm trying to do the responsible thing by handling things like this, so Shurt can work on more important things. It's also become very clear that you just won't listen to anything until you get what you want. It's rather pathetic.
    Tell me when you guys consider the kc refund over the week or not. I have nothing to say to you.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    610

    Default

    I hope you Shurt read this and Parasitic too. First thing i wana say, whats with people talking shit about Parasitic because I believe he fulfilled his duties as a GM. where in the rules does it say that a GM has be to nice to the gamer? if Para did his duties lawfully and in a justified manner who da fuck cares how else he wants to handle himself in the server? if u guys dont like to ask help from Para then wait for another gm to help u. I have personally asked Para for help with some issues and everytime, he replied to me respectfully because i came to him in a respectful manner. so what comes around goes back around so to speak. and this will have to go to shurt about the PUS kc issue. receiving 20% of the kc, i personally dont think is good enough. now im not going to be an asshole here and say that im gona fkin sue the kotastic staff or call my bank and chargeback all the money i spent towards paypal for the kc because i think we can all be gentlemen about this whole thing and instead just give shurt here a really good reason why we should receive 100% or close to it atleast of the KC we have invested in. gamers makes the server in this matter. lets face it, money makes the world go round and if u havent worked a minute of ur life to see how hard it is to make a dollar then u need to leave ur parents house and work. so im saying that even if the kotastic staff made this server without the intentions of making a dime(kudos to you all) the money spent on kc makes it a whole better and a whole lot easier to deal with bs in the server.am i right? so i definitely understand why shurt you dont want to refund 100% of the kc because you say you dont want to flood the server with cheap pus items. but i 100000% agree with you giving 20% first week and the rest every other week. i mean u have to understand being in the player's shoes when u have spent money on kc, it aint nice when u get ur shit u worked hard for, "wiped" and would have to start over. i really hope and pray that you go through with this plan to return the kc. for one, its only going to keep people playing,creating opportunity for people to keep donating to the server, which means more people playing the server. because i can sense certain people willing and planning to already chargeback their cash because really 20% back only, thats an insult that some people will take to the heart. i really think you should listen to what i say guys, ive been a loyal gamer for even if the server wasnt up for that long. ive spent A LOT of kc in this server, u can look it up if u want to and i can provide u my pp address if u really want, and i havent chargedback a dime unlike some people who already have. but 20% back on kc, kinda makes me feel like i want to be an asshole like some people.sorry for the long rant, but hearing about the 20% back kc just got my feelings hurt a bit and the shit talkin about parasitic is just retarded.

  7. #67
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Actually on topic; excited to give the server a shot, heck, I might even put in a GM app! Either way, happy to see that although the server did indeed "fail" before, Shurt & the rest of the KOTastic team have not yet lost hope.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Actually on topic; excited to give the server a shot, heck, I might even put in a GM app! Either way, happy to see that although the server did indeed "fail" before, Shurt & the rest of the KOTastic team have not yet lost hope.
    What he said

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    lulz that was the fastest 2.0 of a server i've ever seen

  10. #70
    Senior Member Fluppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Pretty bad move i must say

    Peruvian people are really mad about how you managed the server actually and you already lost them, i though to get back to play this server but it won't happens because my clannie already quitted from here and with the "refund kc back" thing they are even pissed and the only thing i hear between them is that they will never get back to play kotastic, i think you already lost like 90% of this peruvian side what are people that play 24/7 server.

    Good luck shurt

  11. #71
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    That's funny, cause a bunch of peruvians we played with are still playing, even more are coming to play.

  12. #72
    SPiRiT
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    So basically your telling me you go back to the grocery store every week and demand all your money back because you've eaten your food and you dont have any left? We are not going to refund someone whos spent ALL their KC during the months we've had the server. They've bought the currency, have spent it, and no longer have it.
    STFU fag.. this is the same shit like aristona did have,, just that back then all you retards called him scammer but to se twostars faggot friend can to just like ari well now that seems just right .. idiots

  13. #73
    Senior Member Fluppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    That's funny, cause a bunch of peruvians we played with are still playing, even more are coming to play.
    It isn't funny, kotastic even lost devil support on this

    From all the commnets i've heard, it looks like server is not trusted anymore, it doesn't matter who manage now, it is more like an aura, people think everything will be messed up again so they are moving to try another server instead taking a huge risk playing here again, fair enough comment for all what is happening lately, i don't have nothing against this server even i tried to encourage my people to come back again but all in all it was just a pure dream

    I hope atleast the few people that will stay on this server get some fun

    Good luck

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    189

    Default

    HEY Shurt you fucking retard.. try and read all post here and HELP new players insted of bitching in a fucking faggot forum... whant to have a fucking e penis fight in hacking/ddos?
    If you do send me a pm so i know and we can have some fun.. or rather my scen crew will ripp your fucking net down... so pleas test me

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPiRiT View Post
    STFU fag.. this is the same shit like aristona did have,, just that back then all you retards called him scammer but to se twostars faggot friend can to just like ari well now that seems just right .. idiots
    eyy baba .. chill i whant to se if Shurt relay whant to start messing with the real deal.. i doubt even twostars can handel real hackers like true1337 and sweenys12. but that faggot aussi will get what he deserve

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •