Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Turbobox HEY Shurt you fucking retard.. try and read all post here and HELP new players insted ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    HEY Shurt you fucking retard.. try and read all post here and HELP new players insted of bitching in a fucking faggot forum... whant to have a fucking e penis fight in hacking/ddos?
    If you do send me a pm so i know and we can have some fun.. or rather my scen crew will ripp your fucking net down... so pleas test me

Err. Okay.

Moving right along, I've been looking into Vincent's idea (had to eat, my apologies for taking so much time). It's do-able, I just have to figure out how. The problem I'm facing isn't the giving of the KC itself, that part is easy enough. The problem is that some people used the same email account to purchase KC on multiple accounts. Now, while I can trudge through the payment logs and figure it all out, I'm searching for a more automated way to do it, as, like the rest of you, I would prefer something be automated if at all possible.

Just a quick status update for everyone. I'll keep you posted as I figure it out more.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Err. Okay.

Moving right along, I've been looking into Vincent's idea (had to eat, my apologies for taking so much time). It's do-able, I just have to figure out how. The problem I'm facing isn't the giving of the KC itself, that part is easy enough. The problem is that some people used the same email account to purchase KC on multiple accounts. Now, while I can trudge through the payment logs and figure it all out, I'm searching for a more automated way to do it, as, like the rest of you, I would prefer something be automated if at all possible.

Just a quick status update for everyone. I'll keep you posted as I figure it out more.
    What happened to twostars? he left the project? because i didn't saw any post from him/her

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    What happened to twostars? he left the project? because i didn't saw any post from him/her
    Twostars has stepped down publicly, he will not be dealing with the community anymore, since it distracts him from his duties as a developer.

He's also expressed interest in moving back to his own project, since it appears that most exploits/dupes/bugs have been fixed for this server.

Edit: No point in saying the same thing twice, read Parasitic's post above :P

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    Twostars has stepped down publicly, he will not be dealing with the community anymore, since it distracts him from his duties as a developer.

He's also expressed interest in moving back to his own project, since it appears that most exploits/dupes/bugs have been fixed for this server.
    simple english please, he left the project? because if he expressed interest to moving back to his own project just means he won't dedicate much time and effort to this server and good bye server improvements/security ?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Why is Parasitic still here? He was obviously one of the big let downs on KO Tastic... if you really want to a fresh start, I suggest you include a fresh staff as well. Phantomlink was good from what I remember... but Parasitic.... that's just already a minus to the project.

Directly to Parasitic... take my post personally if you want, but it's really not meant to be. Although the honest truth is, you're not qualified to be a GM. If most of the community thought so, then they're most likely right.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    simple english please, he left the project? because if he expressed interest to moving back to his own project just means he won't dedicate much time and effort to this server and good bye server improvements/security ?

Twostars isn't really going anywhere, he's just not going to be doing the support-side of things. This is so that he can keep his sanity (or what little of it he has after staring at code for so long). He'll still be around to help out if there is a huge problem and whatnot, but he won't be helping people (that's the GM's job).

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Why is Parasitic still here? He was obviously one of the big let downs on KO Tastic... if you really want to a fresh start, I suggest you include a fresh staff as well. Phantomlink was good from what I remember... but Parasitic.... that's just already a minus to the project.

Directly to Parasitic... take my post personally if you want, but it's really not meant to be. Although the honest truth is, you're not qualified to be a GM. If most of the community thought so, then they're most likely right.
    I'm still here because I do a good job. As hard as it may be for you, and a few others to believe, I actually do help people. Most of it is through PMs on IRC, and whenever I'm ingame on my GM I receive PMs there as well.

As for your comment, "Most of the community" normally ends up meaning "most of Undez". I've seen maybe five other people than Undez members say they'd like me to step down, and all of them are asking this because they don't like me/I'm an asshole/They think I'm corrupt. As much as they may hate it, those aren't legitimate reasons for me to leave.

No one has ever said I haven't helped them or done my job. So, why don't you give us a legitimate reason as to why I should step down/be fired.

I know you don't like me, and I know I've dealt with a few things on the forums and IRC in a rather impolite manner, but I've always dealt with people who came to me with an actual problem in a polite and respectful manner.

If you (this isn't directed at you unbeatable, this is to everyone) want to troll the forums or IRC, disrespect the staff, or just in general be a giant ass, then get ready to be kicked/muted/banned. No where does it say I have to be nice if you do any of those things.

No offense to Phantomlink, but he's hardly had a role in anything that's happened on this server. He's busy with a few things IRL, and to be honest, has hardly been on. We don't necessarily mind it, but it has made it clear to us we need more staff members.

If you want to apply to be a GM, there will be a new section available shortly on the KO-Tastic Forums specifically for that.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluppy View Post
    simple english please, he left the project? Because if he expressed interest to moving back to his own project just means he won't dedicate much time and effort to this server and good bye server improvements/security ?
    that is simple english fuck i hate you fluppy and schrotti and para and shurt and especially grass, grass is the worse plant ever.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPiRiT View Post
    STFU fag.. this is the same shit like aristona did have,, just that back then all you retards called him scammer but to se twostars faggot friend can to just like ari well now that seems just right .. idiots
    Uhhh... what? I've been away from the KO business since I quit playing beside for a short time on Project KE until I was asked to come help with KOTastic. I have no idea of any politics regarding private servers over the past 4 years so I have no idea what your talking about really

Also, as Parasitic has already mentioned my involvement with the server has downgraded some over the past while. I've had some better changes happen in my life since the beta launched when I was around 24/7 and I prefer these much, much better then sitting infront of my computer trying to mediate the KO community ( which come on... we all know its impossible most of the time ) I have a few changes coming up towards the end of October so my activity should pick up, but till then I'm going to keep doing what i'm doing and help out when I can

I am forgetting the past, and i am looking forward to the relunch.

Quote Originally Posted by CursedKOTeam View Post
    I want all my money back or refunded. Or I will sue you to the full extent of the law. HOw your gonna wipe the server, and not refund the money back fully. That is a scam. We didnt mess up the server, we helped the server by donating our hard working money, to get nothing back -.-
    You "DONATE" your money. You are NOT buying a product. Therefor they don't have to refund anything at all

What are the criteria for applying for staff positions?

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    What are the criteria for applying for staff positions?
    At the moment, we don't have any set criteria. If you think you can handle the position, write yourself up an application and post it here: http://forum.kotastic.com/forum/24-staff-applications/

If you can't access that part of the forums, you need moar posts! 50 to be precise (I guess that counts as a criteria for the application, but nothing else so far.), I will however, see into getting that changed, no promises however, pretty sure it's like that for a reason.

You won't see any topic other than your own.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    So basically your telling me you go back to the grocery store every week and demand all your money back because you've eaten your food and you dont have any left? We are not going to refund someone whos spent ALL their KC during the months we've had the server. They've bought the currency, have spent it, and no longer have it.
    that's a pretty bad comparison tbh

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM