Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

KOTastic Version 2.0!

This is a discussion on KOTastic Version 2.0! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea, id more or less disable all means for twostars to post or interact with anything other than 1's and ...
Page: 7

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Yea, id more or less disable all means for twostars to post or interact with anything other than 1's and 0's.

Seeing him talk was like watching a fresh train wreck on a burning and soon-to-collapse bridge. Oh and the train was full of candy, kittens, babies and ponies.

P.S everyone should stop pretending that ko is srs bsns.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Yea, id more or less disable all means for twostars to post or interact with anything other than 1's and 0's.

Seeing him talk was like watching a fresh train wreck on a burning and soon-to-collapse bridge. Oh and the train was full of candy, kittens, babies and ponies.

P.S everyone should stop pretending that ko is srs bsns.
    Then half of us would have nothing to do, do you really want that?

Depends, anyone has a good and strong fap folder to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    It isn't funny, kotastic even lost devil support on this

From all the commnets i've heard, it looks like server is not trusted anymore, it doesn't matter who manage now, it is more like an aura, people think everything will be messed up again so they are moving to try another server instead taking a huge risk playing here again, fair enough comment for all what is happening lately, i don't have nothing against this server even i tried to encourage my people to come back again but all in all it was just a pure dream

I hope atleast the few people that will stay on this server get some fun

Good luck
    Yeah, read my post again. You're wrong.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Depends, anyone has a good and strong fap folder to share?
    Are you gay?

Against popular belif - no.

blocnote

For example i am apartment building. i am buying Construction materials on your shop. İ build 4 storey And you come and say " I destroy the building and give your %20 construction materials"

I spend money for my character. For exping , for np , for item ı spend money. ı spend money for stronger character. And ı Spend lots of time and labor.

And ı delete all of your character , money , time and labor. But you give me %20 kc... What a fuck?

İf you don't give all money back, you are Only an impostor,thief.

you are stealing people's money, labor, time. go to hell

Quote Originally Posted by blocnote View Post
    For example i am apartment building. i am buying Construction materials on your shop. İ build 4 storey And you come and say " I destroy the building and give your %20 construction materials"

I spend money for my character. For exping , for np , for item ı spend money. ı spend money for stronger character. And ı Spend lots of time and labor.

And ı delete all of your character , money , time and labor. But you give me %20 kc... What a fuck?

İf you don't give all money back, you are Only an impostor,thief.

you are stealing people's money, labor, time. go to hell
    Stop making these retarded posts.

You should be glad you're getting at least SOME of it back and if you wouldn't be so stupid you would also know that Shurt is working on a way for everyone to get ALL their KC back in 5 weeks.

Before you talk bullshit next time, please learn to read.

blocnote

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Stop making these retarded posts.

You should be glad you're getting at least SOME of it back and if you wouldn't be so stupid you would also know that Shurt is working on a way for everyone to get ALL their KC back in 5 weeks.

Before you talk bullshit next time, please learn to read.

Are you Shurts lawyer?

1. This is not your problem.

2 i am looking for my right was this, why you bothered.

If you think Shutr as much as you can be give back my Time , money and labor

or you damn mouth shut

Before I go to sleep, I wanted to let everyone know that I finished looking into the suggestion that Vincent made. It seems definitely possible, and as such, we'll probably be going with that. I'll be editing my original post to reflect the change.

Sound good?

You have made a progress. There is no more empty promises in the first post and no egoistic messages. Just a plain text, which is really a good progress so far.

If my opinion counts, I also support Vincent's idea. For sure, some people will blame you for doing this (as we can see already) but this is a-must to do for you, otherwise the server will be really imbalanced at the first week, and you'll be losing %75 of your playerbase once again.

Also, I don't know about your current rates, but old rates were too hard in my opinion. That's one of the reasons why KO-Tastic died quickly. You should start with lowest-possible experience rates (MYKO rates) and increase rates by (%2) every 24 hours. After a month, experiences will be (%60) more than day 1. Hence, people will keep coming to this server. In addition, since you'll be announcing this early; none of the old players will get annoyed for this. (e.g They work to get master for an entire week, you give it for free the next day, it will piss them off.)

Another idea would be having a decent english speaking, trustable, oldschool Turkish player as a GM. (It sounded like me but no. ) It'll definitely be helpful for the server in long term. When I was browsing your forums, it was normal players translating the tickets of players. In addition, getting your website translated into Turkish, having announcements in Turkish (let the GM translate) would be a good thing. Turkish players would feel cared and stay loyal.

Be very careful about the possible botnet's you'll be facing in the first week of release (I bet there will be shitload of attacks), and good luck once again.

Ps. Shurt, mind putting more paragraphs on the first post? It hurts eyes.
    Last edited by Aristona; 09-29-2011 at 07:02 AM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Aristona why you still here?
    And where the fudge are you're lolcats ?

Are you Shurts lawyer?

1. This is not your problem.

2 i am looking for my right was this, why you bothered.

If you think Shutr as much as you can be give back my Time , money and labor

or you damn mouth shut
    Yes, i am his lawyer.
    You need to learn how to read before you speak and post bullshit.

blocnote

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Yes, i am his lawyer.
    You need to learn how to read before you speak and post bullshit.
    Go home child and try to do your avatars position whith your pillow.

I spend money and give back this is not your problem. ok...

Now fuck off

Go home child and try to do your avatars position whith your pillow.

I spend money and give back this is not your problem. ok...

Now fuck off
    You still can't read can you? Maybe you can ask your turk baba to buy you an english dictionary so you can translate what Shurt has said and you can stop your pathetic bullshit.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 11:15 PM