Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Last gold empire, not mine but its legit :D

This is a discussion on Last gold empire, not mine but its legit :D within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by johny its a good server, only problem im having is that warriors hits for 1k, no way ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    its a good server, only problem im having is that warriors hits for 1k, no way too minor it, and sins dmg sucks.. So lower warriors aq
    yea that is for sure, sins are way underpowerd. if everything was balanced a good sin shouldnt have any trouble takeing down a warrior, but they cant evan get a dumb scrub warrior to halfhp its pretty bad. and eskirma dosent work wich angers me. thats why i have to play warrior there. and mages also do like 1k+ dammage with staff witch blows majorly and stun rate makes me beat my wife. but besides all that its a gg server lol

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    its a good server, only problem im having is that warriors hits for 1k, no way too minor it, and sins dmg sucks.. So lower warriors aq
    oh my gosh , nowergian complaining again , fak man srsly you suck john , let me log a sin and ima kill you using 70- even if u spam me 1k , BB.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    oh my gosh , nowergian complaining again , fak man srsly you suck john , let me log a sin and ima kill you using 70- even if u spam me 1k , BB.
    Naa i figured out warriors werent that OP. It was just that ppl were using Pot tbling. So i quitted this server. No Gm's no protection. So no point playing with a server where 60% of population is cheating. And there is no forums connected too this server. No way to contact the GM's. So meh fuck it

How i know its Pot hacks or whatever u wanna call it. Cause they were killing my with Full hp left. I tried vsing a legit warrior killed him. Soe yeah. I wouldn recommend playing in a cheating server.

Who was cheating that you vs'd? and Ghost is almost always on. and when he is just ask him for his msn, im sure he would give it to ya bro. and were in the same clan btw lol

There are a few good warriors on the server, but almost all of them are total scrubs. i can beat most of them wt half hp left and ive never cheated in my history of this game. Yesterday sucked, i got beat down fiercely by a chick playing a sin, it was horrible lol

Quote Originally Posted by TearzOfFearz View Post
    Who was cheating that you vs'd? and Ghost is almost always on. and when he is just ask him for his msn, im sure he would give it to ya bro. and were in the same clan btw lol

There are a few good warriors on the server, but almost all of them are total scrubs. i can beat most of them wt half hp left and ive never cheated in my history of this game. Yesterday sucked, i got beat down fiercely by a chick playing a sin, it was horrible lol
    Well i tried too Pm the GM, he ignored me. So yeah i said fuck it. No Forums, no way too stop the cheaters. Nothing that intrests me. I remeber Aviva made a sin .And he had like 60% hp left of vs. I could clearly see him cheating, hes hp jumped like 3x times.

So yeah. And the warriors still got like 90% hp after vses. So its pathetic.

And too be honest, im not waste my time trying to get enough proof too bann the cheaters. I did it before, but not anymore waste of time.

diamante

Mmmmm i get problem for logg

Server is under maintenance

Kurtis

Sounds like a pretty bad server. Panal doesnt even work...

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

another one of those donator servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtis View Post
    Sounds like a pretty bad server. Panal doesnt even work...
    panel is down because they r fixing a issue

And it takes this long.........

We decided to give it a try but the ftp is down so cannot even patch the game up to date and theres no alternative link to download them from so its a waste to anyone who downloads this game right now.

TIP-people who are playing this server someone should make a topic and post they own patch for newcomers would be a nice thing to help out newcomers seeing how the owner is not any help or getting help in the forum about this.

You should just play KOtastic when it relaunches :P

diamante

bump for server is full pk xd

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    You should just play KOtastic when it relaunches :P
    Whin iss star kotastic servr offline?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 07:59 AM
  2. Hits: 4