Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe a defenitly +1 for it WUT? did u can read it ?...
Page: 23

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    a defenitly +1 for it
    WUT? did u can read it ?

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    wut? Did u can read it ?
    wut ? To the wut ?

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    So lets get started, doing nothing in life is what your doing, by being in the army and deciding not to further educate yourself which is probably why you come off as a retard. Blah blah i have no choice its mandatory, cry me a river. Idk what a normal shop is but i dont work in 1, on top of that i quit ko years ago and havent played since so comming back home and playing thats something you do. nd poor LOl, dont make me laugh my family is far from poor and my sister isnt sick idk where u get that from and i have 2 desktops and 4 laptops at my house, its just i only have 1 printer, so i dont see what that has to do with anything. Also i wasnt judging i was stating facts, that you desperately seek attention and attack anything you can in order to get a reply from someone or a rise out of someone else. So replying to you im probably doing you a favor but oh well. nd please post your income tax and i'll post mine and we'll see whose poor lol.

Nice try btw, that was real cute.

@andy, hes nothing like aviv. At least aviv came across as slightly intelligent, cant say the same for this guy. But i love how even his "friends" even if they are just online, also believe he is a complete idiot.
    Stating facts? from where exaclty?
    I mean you know me in real life or does anyone in this forum thinks he knows me in real life? , really you just thinking of non sence which pop of your head and throw them around.

Dude , i remember when i was on the ventrilo with you and 2 other guys (which idun remember their names) i can even quote : yoo guys i gotta give my sister the computer , she needs todo a work on what ever she needed to do , so dont tell me you have 6 computers in your house , when clearly you got one.

Quote Originally Posted by zXFuryXz View Post
    ¿Taco taco burrito enchilada poverty dirty water?
    That would be Mexico. Only the last two apply to Peru.

Now I want a burrito, and we dont even have Taco Bell. You are evil dude, I bet you knew this beforehand. Touché.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post

@andy, hes nothing like aviv. At least aviv came across as slightly intelligent, cant say the same for this guy. But i love how even his "friends" even if they are just online, also believe he is a complete idiot.
    Na I meant hes like aviv in that they are totally different when they aren't on the ko4life forums.

And dane please shut the fuck up man, I dont even laugh at your posts anymore and before trying to cuss anyone else, you were almost TOO DUMB to join the army, so stop argueing with people on the forums for fuck sake.
    Oscar, Prodigy™ and Vice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Na I meant hes like aviv in that they are totally different when they aren't on the ko4life forums.

And dane please shut the fuck up man, I dont even laugh at your posts anymore and before trying to cuss anyone else, you were almost TOO DUMB to join the army, so stop argueing with people on the forums for fuck sake.
    refer to signature.
    LambOfGod likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    refer to signature.
    Thats why I dont argue with you. That and your on acid 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Stating facts? from where exaclty?
    I mean you know me in real life or does anyone in this forum thinks he knows me in real life? , really you just thinking of non sence which pop of your head and throw them around.

Dude , i remember when i was on the ventrilo with you and 2 other guys (which idun remember their names) i can even quote : yoo guys i gotta give my sister the computer , she needs todo a work on what ever she needed to do , so dont tell me you have 6 computers in your house , when clearly you got one.
    I would reply to the first part but i wont bother because of the spelling im afraid i misunderstood something. To the second part, i have an ipad 3, a notebook, 2 laptops and 2 desktops like i said i have 1 printer, and ive already invited you to post your income tax if you really want to compare wages. Ill stop replying to you because of what andy said and because of all the pm's im getting , if someone can be so dumb that they barely make it into the army (which requires the least amount of knowledge as far as the testing goes) your not worth my time. So yah have fun "trolling" this topic and trying to make friends. This is the last post i will make addressed to you so enjoy.

ps: oscar is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    you were almost TOO DUMB to join the army..
    The plot thickens, surprises are not present.

Lols were had.

Banned Member

So many idiots in this topic..

This has gone to crap lol , way too much off-topic , OP if you want me to close this topic to start a new one pm me.

@SacredHealDane , another trashloader, seriously there's a big difference between discussing and just spliting shit up , you are just becoming more and more annoying,also talking shit about real life problems of other people isnt cool , take a 7 days break (1st strike).

edit: im not done with infractions yet , i'll keep checking in a few hours after i get some free time , bussy atm.

Banned Member

Much appreciated @PendexO, however that is exactly what those are flaming would want -- let's not give them the attention

Guides section on the panel is being worked.

To try or not to try

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    To try or not to try
    That is the question