Page 58 of 97 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server boom boom hecket...
Page: 58

Banned Senior Member

Server boom boom hecket

KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    He made an official post just to me saying that if BloodyAssassin asks, I should tell him he should go to sleep.
    :O, shud have said that earlier brahhhh, going to yolo in bed nau! GN everyone

I hope he relaunches it before the turks wake up which will b in a couple of hours , if they wake up and server and still down they will prolly end up deleting game

hermmmmm to sleep or not to sleep.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

im pretty sure outkast went to sleep ._.

is it still down or ??

Banned Senior Member

Ofc its down deluxe

Ohhh.... fuck.

Validating

ohhh.. karas here xD

Personally, if its not up by the end of today, i dont think i will play it anymore. Its been down since Friday, this Ip has taken 2 days to get here itself and i haven't seen a comment from Outkast for ages now, just the ETA yesterday which has been exceeded by a crazy amount.

Hate to post this about this server, i really had high hope, hell i even invested a few $ to help the server and get myself alittle coin

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Personally, if its not up by the end of today, i dont think i will play it anymore. Its been down since Friday, this Ip has taken 2 days to get here itself and i haven't seen a comment from Outkast for ages now, just the ETA yesterday which has been exceeded by a crazy amount.

Hate to post this about this server, i really had high hope, hell i even invested a few $ to help the server and get myself alittle coin
    dude, he got the new IP from hosting company only around 3am CET today, then he couldnt do it all so fast so he had to go to sleep... I'm sure he will do it asap... just be patient, he is alone doing all this work

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    dude, he got the new IP from hosting company only around 3am CET today, then he couldnt do it all so fast so he had to go to sleep... I'm sure he will do it asap... just be patient, he is alone doing all this work
    Im sure he will, we just keep getting false hope claims from him, i support him and what he is doing dont get me wrong, i more than most want the server to work. Just getting alittle impatient now, it has been 4 days now. May not sound long, but the server has only been up for 12 days, so for 1 third of that time to be down, thats crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    dude, he got the new IP from hosting company only around 3am CET today, then he couldn't do it all so fast so he had to go to sleep... I'm sure he will do it asap... just be patient, he is alone doing all this work
    he should engage some admin with him.. bcz when 60 ppl play its oke for him but when 600 ppl play he need hands,
    bcz a lot of people almost give up for this big waiting.. in fact no even the webpage/forum is not up..

Quote Originally Posted by Ibloodycool View Post
    he should engage some admin with him.. bcz when 60 ppl play its oke for him but when 600 ppl play he need hands,
    bcz a lot of people almost give up for this big waiting.. in fact no even the webpage/forum is not up..
    Exactly right, although we want the server, its not our problem to care or worry about his workload, its like any business, if you are the owner, you take on the workload, if you cant cope get somebody to help.

Im not hating, just pointing out the facts and giving my honest opinion, he may prove me completely wrong and the server could be up in a few hours, i would be happy to bet some money it wont be tho

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post

I'll play whenever it comes up. I'm patient, and i'm sure the admin is doing whatever he can. With that being said, I'd have the expectation that once it comes back up, it'll stay back up.

Let's see how things unfold.