Page 59 of 97 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Zealous I'll play whenever it comes up. I'm patient, and i'm sure the admin is doing whatever ...
Page: 59

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I'll play whenever it comes up. I'm patient, and i'm sure the admin is doing whatever he can. With that being said, I'd have the expectation that once it comes back up, it'll stay back up.

Let's see how things unfold.
    YE i know what u mean.. i personally i really this legacyko..then got this break for technical issue with out any ETA. but it still oke ..but now when its comes up (i dk when) and after some time if its gone again then those admin should have close it .. because no one will hold patient any more . may be i wrong its my personal opinion no intention to hurt some one

Quote Originally Posted by Ibloodycool View Post
    YE i know what u mean.. i personally i really this legacyko..then got this break for technical issue with out any ETA. but it still oke ..but now when its comes up (i dk when) and after some time if its gone again then those admin should have close it .. because no one will hold patient any more . may be i wrong its my personal opinion no intention to hurt some one
    Giving an opinion is different to flaming or hating mate. Dont worry, its what you believe i think alot of people agree with you on that. The problems are awful and i feel sorry for him and his server, but i dont think this new IP will sort it
    SacredHealDane likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Giving an opinion is different to flaming or hating mate. Dont worry, its what you believe i think alot of people agree with you on that. The problems are awful and i feel sorry for him and his server, but i dont think this new IP will sort it
    ye in fact i also want to prove me wrong and kast can do this lets hope for the best that's what we can do atm ..

Well,

We all know that when Outkast says 2-8 hours, it means 8+.
    For me the patience ain't a problem, I just do some other stuff,
    though I fear for the other players to leave, so it's still frustrating
    when things are not running :\.
    The main issue is trust here now. You just cannot announce an
    ETA without being 100% certain you got things running by than.
    I've seen 400+ people refreshing the forum/panel all night, because
    of this ETA.
    If he would have just announced it to be up even on friday 7pm or
    what so ever, I'm certain people that had big mouths 'bout leaving
    would still come check it out by than. Atleast u wouldn't have people
    on your back 24/7 and have enough time to get things right.

Anyway; I hope he gets things running today with
    a big crowd still willing to join the server.

~Good luck!

Im all for patience and shit, but not when the guy says he has the IP and says all this about talking to a germany hosting company at the time of 4am on a german holiday, and then he goes to sleep as soon as he has the IP, just seems to me as if the company probably wasnt even working today but he was just trying to stall it so the turks would go to sleep before he came and actually said somethin in the shoutbox. Im not saying this is true or nothin but it seems to me that is how it went down. I aint losin no time or stressin over a server, but alot of people are and they are the people who are gonna leave. Tell us the truth and most of us will stay.

+1 freek.. Stalling wont do any good.. truth is always the best.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Im all for patience and shit, but not when the guy says he has the IP and says all this about talking to a germany hosting company at the time of 4am on a german holiday, and then he goes to sleep as soon as he has the IP, just seems to me as if the company probably wasnt even working today but he was just trying to stall it so the turks would go to sleep before he came and actually said somethin in the shoutbox. Im not saying this is true or nothin but it seems to me that is how it went down. I aint losin no time or stressin over a server, but alot of people are and they are the people who are gonna leave. Tell us the truth and most of us will stay.
    If its not up today, i personally dont think ill be playing it, just not enough response from Vincent, he is leaving it up to his Gms and Mods to do his dirty work and isn't even keeping them informed as to where he is.

Not running the server right is the problem i see

ya the main problem is the ETA he need to keep him mods informed so we can give more accurate ETA's/keep the people informed. will know more when he gets back

Before I went to sleep, some1 said more 1h before server up, it was like 9h ago
    Now even the forum is down.
    You guys think server will up today or we may just come back next week ?

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

its wednesday in new zealand now
    hope it comes up soon lol

Validating

its apper outkast having problem with the ip. and dont wanna say the true for us.. times ago he was so acctive on forum and now he barely talk with us ..
    its like he is a ghost ^^a little strange

but lets hope for the best

In the worst case he gives up and run off with 5,000$ xD

Validating

hehe.. well hope not... , alots admins did it.. and then closed server ^^

but i think outkast is honesty but like i said i " think "

can't say he is , or he is not

just can hope for that

and still waiting for he give any asnwer for the ppls who is following the server till its started
    and who is helping him buying kc's etc.. and donating to server

its really sad he dont have another gg admin with him, to can ask to him when he sleeps...

sever got fucked up from all those crashes...one day there are barely any uniqs in mora,and next,everyone is walking around with scorp shields,gigas,selling lycaon lobo lupus staffs,pendants,tails,tooths...just stupid.I know he cant wipe the server,and I hate the fact that there are jealous people that just cant stand that someone else runs a successful KO server whilst their failed...best of luck to Kast,hope this shit gets sorted out.

Message when you load up forum, i guess this is as close to a message from Outkast as we will get LegacyKO Will be right back | INFO: Host screwed up but all is being fixed and is well
    PenguOwnz likes this.