Page 63 of 97 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hes rollin fat blunts with that kc lmfao gtfo kid shit takes time if he ran off with it he ...
Page: 63

Banned Senior Member

hes rollin fat blunts with that kc lmfao gtfo kid shit takes time if he ran off with it he wouldn't put the server back up

the most annoying thing isn't even the waiting, it's the fact that he isn't giving any updates. Where I think he should, since he's already a day late from his original '100% certain' ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    People say, he is busy, do you really want him to take 2 minutes to inform you, in a very simple answer yes! yes i do, a simple im sorry this is happening i promise would put everybody's mind at rest and bring back some belief in the server, i really want it to succeed but right now hmmm, not to sure
    he just save his back thats why he wont come here.. asdf

server on?

Open foro :d

cop

Forums are up, I don't know what you guys are qq'ing :P

Server is up.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cop View Post
    Forums are up, I don't know what you guys are qq'ing :P
    Forums are down.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Server is up.
    ohh yea ! atm it is on!!!!!!

most people are playing now. Its up yea.

Guess Outkast will explain soon what was going on

serwer up

Banned Member

SERVER ONLINE | IMPORTANT INFO!

Well holy shit! This has been one hell of a ride these past 3 days. I have some good news and some semi-bad news.

ALL DONORS HAVE RECEIVED +500 FREE KNIGHT CASH
    ALL USERS HAVE BEEN GIVEN +5 DAYS OF PREMIUM

The good news is that -- the servers are online, panel forum and everything between is running as it should. I will continue finishing up the item restorations (not much left at this point thank god). We have a new patch which is about 80% complete which includes ALOT of new features, bug fixes and changes. I've detailed a few of these features below

• Free-for-All Event | Users will be teleported to a special zone in which they have one hour to accumulate the most kills. There is no partying enabled in this zone, and both nations can kill eachother (human can kill human, karus can kill karus, and everything in between)
    • Ardream | Ardream will be enabled, however all big bosses will be removed, the only bosses left will be things such as Hyde, Anteres, ect. Users will only gain +5NP per kill to encourage people to PK in Colony Zone
    • BDW | Border Defense War will be enabled and tested live with those who are online when we run our first test
    • Auto War | The server is at a point where there are enough properly geared players to be able to run fair wars between the two nations without any unbalance, so the auomated war schedule will be set up in this patch and the schedule with count-down timer will be posted on panel.
    • Nation Transfer / Gender Change | Nation Transfer & Gender Change will be enabled on the panel. Clan leaders will also be able to transfer their entire clan.
    • Market / Notices (PANEL) | When a user is merchanting an item in Moradon, his/her advertisement will automatically be placed on the panel in the market section (over the current forum style market system). In game notices made by GM's and/or automated events will be echoed on the top of the panel so those who are not in game can get an idea of any events they would like to participate are being ran, ect.
    • Automated Backup | We have always had an automatedback up system in place, but we have how ever acquired alot more HDD space to be able to run the backup's every 10 minutes, this means that should you get "hacked", or should a "rollback" take place, it will never be longer than 10 minutes ago.
    • Kill/Death Recount | The kill/death system bugs have pretty much been worked out, and we will be redoing a total recount to update users kill/deaths as currently only solo kills are counted in panel. A seperate solo kill stat will also be added, and we will be adding a graph on the front page that shows a tally of who has earned the most kills in the past week.
    • Bug Fixes | All bugs known to man! (lol), all bugs that have been reported on the forum will be fixed in this patch as well.

And a few more other things I cannot remember off of the top of my head.

Now for the bad news! The bad news is despite the server currently being online right now, our protection is not 100% complete (DDoS). The reason for this is that the DDoS protection company was waiting on us to provide them with our new IP, which we had to wait to receive from our host. After painfully waiting to receive this IP and finally getting it, I forwaded it to our DDoS protection host, who then turned around and informed me that they need 24-48 hours to run a risk assessment on our network before providing us our full range of protection. So as it stands, we are only partially protected, and I can only guarantee about 80% up-time. In the next 24-48 hours, I will be able to guarantee 100% uptime, reguardless of DDoS attacks.

I originally wanted to keep the server offline until we were fully protected as I have promised you all that we would be back online protected 100%, however due to unforseen circumstances between two different companies that we are dealing with to make this happen, I was not able to. I hope you all understand, and I look forward to seeing everyone ingame.

Please do not bother asking about the item restorations as they are actively being reviewed and restored, you have nothing to worry about.

In the words of Bob Marley,

BOB MARLEY THREE LITTLE BIRDS - YouTube

Upupupupupupup bumppppppppppppppp

This server looks good

looks like im back playin ko

Can I manually download/install the patches? the launcher isnt working for me.