Page 78 of 97 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What did i tell you guys??? Read my previous post. I Told you that Outkast would Change his IP's which ...
Page: 78

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

What did i tell you guys??? Read my previous post. I Told you that Outkast would Change his IP's which is a temp Fix. Then in a week or two the server will get ddos again.

Rip legacyKO.....

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post
    so seems options are :

A . Server fails due to on going attacks

B. sort out the attacks -

1. Kill them
    2 pay them

Any other options?
    If that's OSKO who DDOS or YourKO(not sure if it still exists) even if OutKast would pay them 5k $ that's nothing compared what they have earned(OSKO,YOURKO) that's like 1% of their whole profit.
    I assume OutKast doesn't have that kind of money anyway.
    + As someone said ealier to protect DDOS u need to buy some serious few k $ firewall or other security panel, and the only owner to be able to buy it is Professor or SexyReply cuz they have made shitloads of $$$ before DDOS was "popular"

Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    actually it wouldnt be so much as going out of his way to do it....it would be more of why is that person acting so childish to a better server than he owns/plays...anyone can do a ddos... it could be a clan on a server doing it at the same time...to make it harder to track the Ips or it could be a development team angry because legacyko is/was successful...

its its not even wrong... but its like nature...think of a wolf pack (no not the hangover wolf pack)... the alpha is top dog...anyone that challenges him is a competitor...if the alpha wins then he remains top and the competitor either dies off or something else...the people attacking the server(alpha) would feel like legacyko (competitor) took their members and that could mean its costing them money...

the server needs to be tested to its limits...and if it fails then it isnt worth being a server....theres tons of private servers...if most of them shut down or get ddosed to never come up again...then there would be a few but very active servers...some with their own tweaks and twerks...but i think it would help if the ppl that are attacking legacy ko attacked all the servers...i think it would bring more ppl.....

yall dont have to read my posts they may be long and boring but eh its freedom of speech....and im definitely staying on topic:P
    Dude wtf ? A wolf pack ? In the real world humans compete based on the rules of fair competition. Antitrust Laws its what they are called in the US. This is ilegal, people should be able to choose the best product based on their personal choice and preferences, which we have done, sadly we cant enjoy it because the competition wont let us. How is that fair ? How can you fail to realize this ?

The account problem is a hack, they only need your ID to get in your account. The RoLs ? I have no clue what youre talking about, but if you think Kast would go corrupt for a couple RoLs (like $80), you are even more dumb than I thought, you said it yourself he made thousands in first few days. Use your common sense.

Kast spent a lot of money protecting the server, If it went down, it means the attackers have spent even more to attack. Finally, how do you propose the server should have been tested to its fullest ? You mean Kast should have paid hundreds of dollars to DDOS his server and then spend thousands of dollars to buy protections and then go and spend even more money to see if it held ? I kinda like you boomer, youre funny, but you speak too much without really giving much thought to the words you put together man.

Also I thought you quit boomer, what happened ?

EDIT: Yes Furious, im aware of this. I was actually wrong in my assumptions, since Kast has issued a statement where he explains how they got through him. I believed that they went through the protection, which would have been quite hard by just DDOS since they couldnt now the IP. Was wrong though, since they got the IP directly. Also changed thousands to hundreds, since as far as I know hundreds is what youd spend to attack with botnets, $200 - $300 for an hour or two of DDOS ? Yes ? Might be wrong, but the point still holds.
    Last edited by Jamm1n; 05-28-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post

Kast spent a lot of money protecting the server, If it went down, it means the attackers have spent even more to attack. Finally, how do you propose the server should have been tested to its fullest ? You mean Kast should have paid thousands of dollars to DDOS his server and then spend thousands of dollars to buy protections and then go and spend even more money to see if it held ? I kinda like you boomer, youre funny, but you speak too much without really giving much thought to the words you put together man.
    dude i hope you know it doesn't cost money to ddos if some one's really smart and has a way to massively infect people its actually free but ofc you can buy zombies but they are really cheap.

To stay more OT, and even though some of you would love for him to be posting this, the fact is that we are here to support him, we are his staff, he is working hard, Id rather do it this way and have him not distracted by all the comments and questions. In this case, I am the one who will pass on his message, read it, have faith in us. Dont let the nazis win!

"Outkast:

What's up guys, let's first start up by clarifying some misconceptions and idiot remarks made in this topic.

"What did i tell you guys??? Read my previous post. I Told you that Outkast would Change his IP's which is a temp Fix. Then in a week or two the server will get ddos again."

You are clearly an idiot lacking any sort of reasoning or common researching skills to base your conclusions on fact instead of heresy/opinion. The IP was not just changed, the IP was changed and a DDoS protected proxy was blased in front of the server thus hiding the new IP. The new IP was discovered by a small flaw in the Power-Up Store which revealed this IP address, which I have since corrected yesterday, only to be DDoS'd again on the unprotected new IP by a USA botnet -- within the same hour that my so called server host is offering some new DDoS protection service, a service they started because of attacks that were made on my server.

It's my honest belief that as of today, the server was attacked by the hosting company as a means in persuading us to buy their new protection plan, which is overpriced garbage and by it's specifications will not be able to handle the current amount of DDoS attacks we receive. I also form my belief on the fact that my host as promised our IP's would never be nullrouted due to an attack, though low and behold, an hour after the new service launches, they e-mail me saying if I get attacked again that the IP would be nullrouted, which occured exactly 5 minutes after I received this email.

Anyways, I have purchased a new dedicated server + proper protection plan to be able to withstand against all of these attacks without flaw. Our DDoS protected proxy is still service, at a cost of 350$ usd a month, but we will no longer be using it as we have a new protection system in place. The new server is currently being installed & configured, once it's done I will upload our files and system over to it and the server will launch.

I have no idea what's up with the negative comments. I did not force any of you to play here, you came on your own free will. I do not force anyone to login to their computer, visit our website, download our content or post on our forums, these are your choices. I am simply here to provide the best possible server within my means, and so far I think I am doing a great job. If the server sucked it would not be under attack, but due to the existence of greedy and jelous server owners, this is what it has come down to. I could just as easily be fucked up and purchase a botnet and put everyone offline, but that's not my style, faggotry was never in my blood, sorry.

If you read the front page of the panel and this topic, we clearly state -

LegacyKO is a medium farm knight online private server. The development team who works behind the scenes is relatively new to KO server development, but we learn quick and hope to grow and learn even more with our future community! We have taken several steps and worked around the clock to provide the best possible playing experience within reasonable means and have implemented a few unique features to improve your gaming experience.
    And I quote again "The development team who works behind the scenes is relatively new to KO server development, but we learn quick and hope to grow and learn even more with our future community".

Name a server owner with more dedication than I?

Outkast,
    LegacyKO
    We ain't goin anywhere, as a matter of fact, we are just getting started, so get used to us."

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Why so stressed bro? Is your hammock at the dry-cleaners?
    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    for fuck fucking sake, the kind of fucking protection your fucking talking about isn't inside a fucking PSKO server owner's fucking budget when do you fucking understand

everybody on this topic thinks your fucking dumb so stop trying

hope you understand it this way fucking moron.

stop trying to be smart.

You call me an idiot dude?? REALLY?? I know what your going to do before you do it SON. Im 10 Steps Ahead Of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    To stay more OT, and even though some of you would love for him to be posting this, the fact is that we are here to support him, we are his staff, he is working hard, Id rather do it this way and have him not distracted by all the comments and questions. In this case, I am the one who will pass on his message, read it, have faith in us. Dont let the nazis win!

"Outkast:

What's up guys, let's first start up by clarifying some misconceptions and idiot remarks made in this topic.

"What did i tell you guys??? Read my previous post. I Told you that Outkast would Change his IP's which is a temp Fix. Then in a week or two the server will get ddos again."

You are clearly an idiot lacking any sort of reasoning or common researching skills to base your conclusions on fact instead of heresy/opinion. The IP was not just changed, the IP was changed and a DDoS protected proxy was blased in front of the server thus hiding the new IP. The new IP was discovered by a small flaw in the Power-Up Store which revealed this IP address, which I have since corrected yesterday, only to be DDoS'd again on the unprotected new IP by a USA botnet -- within the same hour that my so called server host is offering some new DDoS protection service, a service they started because of attacks that were made on my server.

It's my honest belief that as of today, the server was attacked by the hosting company as a means in persuading us to buy their new protection plan, which is overpriced garbage and by it's specifications will not be able to handle the current amount of DDoS attacks we receive. I also form my belief on the fact that my host as promised our IP's would never be nullrouted due to an attack, though low and behold, an hour after the new service launches, they e-mail me saying if I get attacked again that the IP would be nullrouted, which occured exactly 5 minutes after I received this email.

Anyways, I have purchased a new dedicated server + proper protection plan to be able to withstand against all of these attacks without flaw. Our DDoS protected proxy is still service, at a cost of 350$ usd a month, but we will no longer be using it as we have a new protection system in place. The new server is currently being installed & configured, once it's done I will upload our files and system over to it and the server will launch.

I have no idea what's up with the negative comments. I did not force any of you to play here, you came on your own free will. I do not force anyone to login to their computer, visit our website, download our content or post on our forums, these are your choices. I am simply here to provide the best possible server within my means, and so far I think I am doing a great job. If the server sucked it would not be under attack, but due to the existence of greedy and jelous server owners, this is what it has come down to. I could just as easily be fucked up and purchase a botnet and put everyone offline, but that's not my style, faggotry was never in my blood, sorry.

If you read the front page of the panel and this topic, we clearly state -

And I quote again "The development team who works behind the scenes is relatively new to KO server development, but we learn quick and hope to grow and learn even more with our future community".

Name a server owner with more dedication than I?

Outkast,
    LegacyKO
    We ain't goin anywhere, as a matter of fact, we are just getting started, so get used to us."
    ok but regarding to the big lack of comunication about the current situation,
    I mean I dont doubt about outkast effort , but nothing justify the black-out comunication since yesterday..
    I also think this comunication can prevent player quiting the server.

sry for my english
    Last edited by southcide; 05-28-2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: bad english

Quote Originally Posted by TitanRogue View Post
    You call me an idiot dude?? REALLY?? I know what your going to do before you do it SON. Im 10 Steps Ahead Of you.
    I'm pretty sure you're an idiot, not only because of how you capitalize your letters, but also because your reaction to being called an idiot was that of an idiot.

harharharh4h4h4h4

So you can suck my dick if you dont like My shit. Because i was high when i wrote this SO SUCK MY DICK HAHA

So you can suck my dick if you dont like My shit. Because i was high when i wrote this SO SUCK MY DICK HAHA
    Thats ok, I'd rather not suck your dick because "I don't like your shit", your capitalization is still hilarious, faggot.

h4h4h4

cop

We were all high when we read this.
    Jamm1n likes this.

Looks like know one here listens to shady....

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    stop trying to be smart.
    Do you wear boots to work?