Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Will the server be up today? Just a simply yes or no, without lies ty...
Page: 79

Will the server be up today? Just a simply yes or no, without lies ty

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Do you wear boots to work?
    Do you ? seem's legit

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Nah bro it will be a day or two. He has to find a new dedi then upload the client+files Etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    "What did i tell you guys??? Read my previous post. I Told you that Outkast would Change his IP's which is a temp Fix. Then in a week or two the server will get ddos again."

You are clearly an idiot lacking any sort of reasoning or common researching skills to base your conclusions on fact instead of heresy/opinion. The IP was not just changed, the IP was changed and a DDoS protected proxy was blased in front of the server thus hiding the new IP. The new IP was discovered by a small flaw in the Power-Up Store which revealed this IP address, which I have since corrected yesterday, only to be DDoS'd again on the unprotected new IP by a USA botnet -- within the same hour that my so called server host is offering some new DDoS protection service, a service they started because of attacks that were made on my server.
    To be fair though, this is kind of silly. You shouldn't have to hide the IP, just route the traffic coming through on your public-facing IP through this 'proxy'. But, I really have no idea what this 'proxy' is...

lmao^^ Another old chap That is 10 steps ahead. Very nice..

Banned Senior Member

Who in the world says chap..

Quoting that whole statement as it was made by me is just worse than TasticKo alltogether two. I like and respect you (lost a bit of respect after tastic :P) but at least get the quotes right jajaja I mean your posts are allways well thought and organized, that just seems like I have personality issues.

IIS7

I can read "yokoso" welcome in japanese

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I find the lack of 06'ers and 07'ers in this very thread rather disturbing, chaps. P.S why am i here?

Most of us have just lost accounts over the years and just made new ones xD

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    I find the lack of 06'ers and 07'ers in this very thread rather disturbing, chaps. P.S why am i here?
    Cos we all know the date you made an account on these forums is the most important thing about being an experienced ko player.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Most of us have just lost accounts over the years and just made new ones xD
    I see. Can i get a TL;DR? I couldn't handle going through 79 pages of souls pretending nervously that he doesn't have a herring stuck in his bum. I mean cant he afford a doctor with adequate qualifications? Like at all?

I see. Can i get a TL;DR? I couldn't handle going through 79 pages of souls pretending nervously that he doesn't have a herring stuck in his bum. I mean cant he afford a doctor with adequate qualifications? Like at all?
    Outkast makes good server, people like it, 800 people play on launch, other servers loose players (one mainly), player count hits 1k, server gets DDOSed to the ground. Server is down, panel down, forum down, Outkast comes with a solution to DDOS after 2 - 3 days of total downtime, server is stable, lost some players (mainly Turkysh), still super fun CZ, good PK. Server went down again due to DDOS. Kast working his way around it.

Skilled players, good clans, pretty tough competition in CZ. Server is great and because of it, its getting attacked hard.

P.D. Also there is some weird exploit that allows people to log in your char if they get your ID. So dont make an account using past IDs or use same ID ingame or in forums as the one you are using to create account.

Yes a might fine server I must say Bum ^^ Might i Now go to myfreecams and find a nice hook Line and sink my Pinney?

Yes Chap! Oh yes.

Little archer Senior Member

yay im a 07, not by much but still counts.