Page 82 of 97 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server's up!...
Page: 82

cop

Server's up!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post

Sure bro, eliminating the competition is the same as improoving your own product. I dont know what "snuff" means, anyhow, in the real world the best way to eliminate a competitor is buying them out.
    sure bro lets buy them out so they can use the money we gave them to improve their product...splended idea...

Little archer Senior Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TitanRogue View Post
    Razor To bad you suck feet for money on this game. I owned you 100% of the time in cz on legacy. RUN more 07 noobcake
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Jamm1n, iRaiden, zXFuryXz and 6 others like this.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Thats a lot of rage from you razor. And im going full blown rage shit on you. Its funny how u think I give a fuck about ur ass. I quit its over with. The game is dead already give up. The only reason Im here to make make kids like u cry out and type rage essays for me. I guess my job is done.So all u kids can go on and play more rs and use hax because u think ur good. I mean u all talk like fuckin 5 year olds, grow up already kid. And I could give 2 shits about ppl online. Wow a bunch of fags thinks Im #1 most pathetic online, like I give a shit? Grow up kid and then come talk to me.I was jk dave stfu nerd. Y rage @ me. Laz is my nigga idk wtf ur raged about.Amor hes a .11 spawn leave him..Kid u blow stfu nerd. . Stfu kid u blow.Yet the letters are all fucked up right? Gtfo kid ur photoshop blows like ur dueling skills.So your saying masturbation means ur having sex with someone of the same sex? Your a fuckin retard stfu. I think I just wasted 10 seconding reading this rage essay.So Im guessing u were left on the street by ur parents when u were 1 because they didnt like having a mexican in the family. Cuz having parents are a kid is a good thing random?Thats 2 more gfs then u have ever had.Holy fuckin rage essay. Lets see. You said I was gonna get gang raped and thrown away by my neighbors because of the dead body. And u couldn't even own a 2 yr old kid, that is how fuckin bad u r.Actually I type fine, maybe because you cannot read english and you are used to your native language of mexican. That is why u cannot understand me. Your prolly the fuckin ugly chick in ur sig.Thats the worst verballing ive ever seen ROFL. Thats pretty much wat he said to me a few posts back. Kid u blow u cannot win vs The Beg and The Zul tag team verballing.Cry because I wear your shit clan tag.Im not in the mood to verball the shit out of u snp random. I always do why dont u just give up with ur shit sorc.Hes making up shit liek he has more money then us when he lives in a cardboard box. If kid has a family y is he trolling jsp and playing d2 in the first place? What are u 40 kid gtfo.You think u have won, yet u r owned. I highly doubt ur mexican box house living ass has more money then me. I get more money in a day then u have or anyone in ur family has even had in ur life. Ur mad raged wtf u mean we cannot handle it? Your bad kid just leave jsp being verballed by me and Beg.So you work @ burger king, your car is really a bike, your house is a cardboard box, your family is a bunch a rats, 3 cats who live outside your box, u have swedish fish that have been outside for 3 years, and a bird who lives on the tree above your box. And money? Lol Burger king doesnt pay good. I have no life yet ur the one raging? I own a lot more then a d2 disc kid rofl. I have my own comp, sry I can afford shit kid. I got nothing? I got more then u?You call use nerds yet u say u have a family with kids. So your saying ur 40, yet ur calling us nerds? Lol kid is so bad. So its illegal to come home from school and go on the come and verball some randoms right? So its ok for you to get out of bed without showing and come right onto jsp to get verballed. Im guessing that is ok.He Verballed u kid ROFL LOLOL. U got me scared because I raped u? Lol kid you are so fuckin dumb. I just told u wat the post was and ur still raging about it. Ps nice random zon in ur shitty sig. How much u pay for it? O wait your locked, besides u had no fg to begin with.You say u rape everyone with ur shit sorc, but yet u blow really bad.He lost brain cells from swallowing too much cum.Thats u buddy, jsp already knows u r owned. Kid just get out of here already. This shit is so fuckin funny. I am rofling so hard @ this kid trying to verbal me with the weakest shit ever. His brain cells have all died cuz of rage.Verballed again. I thought u were going afk seeing as ur the "only human" to stop going on jsp. Kid ur so stupid y post the most stupid shit I have ever, and jsp has ever heard. Just go afk and get out of here.So your saying u got raged so ur using ur post to try and gain epride? Kid your a joke u cannot handle The Zul. Every time u post ur epride goes down each time. You have been verballed stop posting kid. Your posts arent making sense anymore and ur raging like never b4. Dont get an anurism kid.So you are gay.LOL HE LOST VERBALLED!!! Guess he finally gave up. I mean once u get verballed by The Beg and The Zul, you can never recover.Actually that was you. I know you want to be me so much, but plz keep your gay sex life to urself and dont try to be me. Actually dont try to be me @ all. I dont like mexicans trying to be like me.We are talking about u and snp rand. U die with max sorb on, rofl u blow so bad. Im no one on bnet? Thats why your a fuckin random on jsp, and on bnet wtf u talking about. Im known kid. Check the sig.2nd time you have said this, and Ill say it again, Amor was talking to you seeing as I am good buddy's with him. Kid u got owned by 5 ppl already just stop kid. All you say is I have nothing, yet that is all you say, and when someone verbals you, you try to put it on me. Failed again.Failed @ bad quote with bad bolding. Fuckin dumb Austrailians. Why dont u go fuck some kangaroos to get rid of some of that rage. Or get fucked in the ass by ur mom some more.My friend is canadian u fuckin gook. Y dont u fuck some more kangaroo's. My friend is 100000000000000000000000x smarter then ur rand ass. Lol and how am I raging? Your making up shit to try and verbal me, but u fail each and every time. Im talking to my friends on vent and they are rofling @ u.LOL WTF R U SAYING KID UR SO DUMB LOLOLOLOLOL. I stroke my cock while Im fucking your mom in the pussy.I live in NY yet im canadian? Lol kids raging so bad because I raged and verballed him so hard in the last 2 topics. I guess 3 is the charm to make u crack.Lol wtf u talking about kid. U said he verballed me, now you say Im crying @ wat he said, kid stop posting your verballed. Its like 1000-0, already kid, you havent verballed me once.Um and? It was posted in the last thread. Like I said for the 5th fuckin time Amor is my friend he doesnt post that on me. How would I be owned when he said that to you?m not staring @ shit u fuckin random. If u could read u would see that I want the bitch to stop posting gay emo boys.Even though I am not a hacking spawn I know how they die. No skills and they blow.Lol Mines shit, yet urs is a pos paint sig. Worst thing I have ever seen, especially the shit zon in the sig. North Korea wont do shit to us. You can keep sucking his dick though. He likes Australians sucking his dick.Stfu u fuckin nerd u blow. U talk so much shit for getting 1 lucky kill? Just gtfo out of here kid no one likes u.Stfu u fuckin randass, you said the same shit 3 days ago, and your still bad stfu nerd.Because u dropped out when in first grade to play d2.LOL Y DO NERDS THINK THEY ARESOMETHING IF THEY POST WEED MONEY OR GUNS LOL THEY STILL BLOW @ D2.Ok? You seem to be the only one raging kiddo. They can see how verbally raped u got. Then like 1 or 2 friends u have will laugh at you and then leave u.Tear up because u said Milt should sell crack? Rofl ur more dumb then I thought. Im guessing all the rage coming from u has killed some brain cells. Its ok though, they dont come back.U blow wtf r u talking about? Your sounding like all the randoms that me and the beg verbal all the time.Attempt @ funny joke.....FAILED, GTFO RANDOM.U blow and Milton isnt white u fuckin nerd. Hes black. Idk how a black person is a wigger. Im guessing your native country of Mexico doesnt know the difference between wiggers/niggers.Obviously Milt, he blows. Randoms posting 1 kill thinking they are good LOLOL. Afk gotta togo sleep and school tomorrow I hope not though cuz its snowing.when u learn something about jsp, u will realize we dont care about your plastic guns, and fake money. Ut tried it with fake weed, and got verballed till they all quit.Lol this kids so fuckin dumb. Raging over his "Guns" Y would I learn about plastic hand guns for little kids from u? I could goto a store and buy 1. I guess the pvmer wants to duel us. Milt we Vent tomorrow.Lol. I live in NY he wouldnt stand a chance here. He would shit his pants.RAPED, HES BAD.Jenny u blow stop posting random shit.Milt Driving? LOL. Ill hear his music here in ny. Shits gonna be load.U better come visit milt. We be reppin the streets of ny and fuckin dem bitches all night long.Monica is mine, get over it.Ya I troll rofl. Thats y u spend your whole life on a video game.LOL THAT CLAN BLOWS, AND NICE PHOTOSHOPPED S/S'S, ALL FUCKIN BLACK LOLOL.Thats y I dont play d2 anymore randass? Learn some shit b4 u post. Your rage o meter must be high for u to start making up shit to try and get epride. And can u speak english? Shed some mo tears fo meh? LOLOL RANDOM. Gtfo kid, ur bad. Y would I cry over pixels?Nice fuckin clay randass. The only reason he wouldnt post a pic smoking it, is because there is nothing to smoke. And even if he did post a pic, he could have just rolled it up without anything in there. Kids bad like all the other randoms who try to get epride by posting guns, $, and drugs.Lol kid is raging so hard brain cells are starting to die. His come backs are getting worse and worse. I told him to stop, but I guess he cannot stop the rage. I guess he will just have to play some d2 to get his rage down by pvming. Then when he dies to a fallen his rage will be @ its peak.Lol I love how kids devote topics to me after I verbal the shit out of them. O well, I cannot be beat so they go afk and rage.Anime lover how many times do I have to say stfu and go suck on some kid. Your like 8 shouldnt u be in bed by now? Or has d2 consumed your life so much u dont goto school and sit around and play d2 all day.I sense rage Bryan. Does it matter if they can play a musical instrument? No. It isnt required in their music. They are singers, not rock groups. Its just like everyone else like Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, etc. Do they play instuments? No they dont, they are singers. Its funny how u think everyone should listen to ur type of music, which Im guessing is rock, when all rockers do is play the same shit over and over again. Same drum beat, same everything. Rappers do a lot more then u think kid. Some have been in movies, and a lot will prolly be in movies in the next 10 years, and a lot of them donate to charity. Next time u try to diss out rap for being something that u dont like, learn the facts first kid. You have just been verballed.Cuz ur fuckin gay. I dont even play d2 anymore, and I can still shit on ur clan.Lol I dont even play d2 anymore randass, how could I have dueled ur shit clan? If u want I can go on there and shit rape ur clan 1v7. If u want to make up bullshit lies to gain epride, you will fail every time. I guessed I raged u soo much that u need to make up bullshit lies to look good on jsp. Gtfo kid u, and ur clan, are bad.Leave him man, hes a random who thinks hes good by posting 1 kill, then he gets posted on with like 10 kills and cries that his hdin wasnt rdy and didnt have gear. Y THE FUCK WHOULD U DUEL IF UR SHIT ISNT READY THEN U FUCKIN NOOB.Actually I just verballed u. Im guessing randoms dont realize when it happeneds to them. I will rape ur shit clan make a game.I really hope ur not talking to me, spawn.3 of the same s/s's just added some shitty paint to it, your bad. How u say 1v1? Your partner is right next to you, failed.I believe this was my post, editing... FAILED. Make a game for rape random.I do? Orly? And wat will u do if I dont? Rage some more on jsp? Rage me over the internet kid, u r nothing.Lol kids raged. Gj rejuved.Lol played since day 1? I think ive said that about 20 times, kid. Trying to play it off. You didnt even know wat diablo 2 was until aug 8 2006, then u joined jsp.Y would I want to be one of u randoms? I just have it in my sig cuz u guys rage so hard over it.Actually, your bad duels.And I care about ppl knowing who I am over the internet? Gtfo kid.Do u say anything besides rage and that the shitty clan pn owns everyone?Nothing much, just mad randoms dling hax to think they are good when they still blow. Auto top, auto aim, auto juv, auto duel, auto s/e, and some other shit. Plus d2 is laggy as fuck with everyone duping.Im waiting for u to make a game u fuckin gook.Kid dodges me, he goes afk when Im rdy to duel.congrats? So ur dodging me, Im waiting outside of town, btals costs 20 fg, something u dont, or will ever have.I dont play the game nerd, and I do go out. Im guessing ur one of those raging randoms who think they are good. Fuckin spawn.Btals is 20 fg, I could care less about it LOLOL. Plus I fuckin dont play d2 anymore, just got on to rape ur rand ass, and ur dodging me LOL. Ps it isnt btals, its rattlecage.Lol, I wouldnt talk about original if I were u randass. "you sit on here for 8 hours" WOW SO ORIGINAL DOOD. GIMME UR LIST OF ORIGS. Fuckin random. I see ur so raged that u dont realize wtf u r saying.ed by everyone. You were not good, you were horrible at EVERYTHING you do
    iRaiden, Kallop, trytankme and 2 others like this.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

and once again im blown away

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    Thats a lot of rage from you razor. And im going full blown rage shit on you. Its funny how u think I give a fuck about ur ass. I quit its over with. The game is dead already give up. The only reason Im here to make make kids like u cry out and type rage essays for me. I guess my job is done.So all u kids can go on and play more rs and use hax because u think ur good. I mean u all talk like fuckin 5 year olds, grow up already kid. And I could give 2 shits about ppl online. Wow a bunch of fags thinks Im #1 most pathetic online, like I give a shit? Grow up kid and then come talk to me.I was jk dave stfu nerd. Y rage @ me. Laz is my nigga idk wtf ur raged about.Amor hes a .11 spawn leave him..Kid u blow stfu nerd. . Stfu kid u blow.Yet the letters are all fucked up right? Gtfo kid ur photoshop blows like ur dueling skills.So your saying masturbation means ur having sex with someone of the same sex? Your a fuckin retard stfu. I think I just wasted 10 seconding reading this rage essay.So Im guessing u were left on the street by ur parents when u were 1 because they didnt like having a mexican in the family. Cuz having parents are a kid is a good thing random?Thats 2 more gfs then u have ever had.Holy fuckin rage essay. Lets see. You said I was gonna get gang raped and thrown away by my neighbors because of the dead body. And u couldn't even own a 2 yr old kid, that is how fuckin bad u r.Actually I type fine, maybe because you cannot read english and you are used to your native language of mexican. That is why u cannot understand me. Your prolly the fuckin ugly chick in ur sig.Thats the worst verballing ive ever seen ROFL. Thats pretty much wat he said to me a few posts back. Kid u blow u cannot win vs The Beg and The Zul tag team verballing.Cry because I wear your shit clan tag.Im not in the mood to verball the shit out of u snp random. I always do why dont u just give up with ur shit sorc.Hes making up shit liek he has more money then us when he lives in a cardboard box. If kid has a family y is he trolling jsp and playing d2 in the first place? What are u 40 kid gtfo.You think u have won, yet u r owned. I highly doubt ur mexican box house living ass has more money then me. I get more money in a day then u have or anyone in ur family has even had in ur life. Ur mad raged wtf u mean we cannot handle it? Your bad kid just leave jsp being verballed by me and Beg.So you work @ burger king, your car is really a bike, your house is a cardboard box, your family is a bunch a rats, 3 cats who live outside your box, u have swedish fish that have been outside for 3 years, and a bird who lives on the tree above your box. And money? Lol Burger king doesnt pay good. I have no life yet ur the one raging? I own a lot more then a d2 disc kid rofl. I have my own comp, sry I can afford shit kid. I got nothing? I got more then u?You call use nerds yet u say u have a family with kids. So your saying ur 40, yet ur calling us nerds? Lol kid is so bad. So its illegal to come home from school and go on the come and verball some randoms right? So its ok for you to get out of bed without showing and come right onto jsp to get verballed. Im guessing that is ok.He Verballed u kid ROFL LOLOL. U got me scared because I raped u? Lol kid you are so fuckin dumb. I just told u wat the post was and ur still raging about it. Ps nice random zon in ur shitty sig. How much u pay for it? O wait your locked, besides u had no fg to begin with.You say u rape everyone with ur shit sorc, but yet u blow really bad.He lost brain cells from swallowing too much cum.Thats u buddy, jsp already knows u r owned. Kid just get out of here already. This shit is so fuckin funny. I am rofling so hard @ this kid trying to verbal me with the weakest shit ever. His brain cells have all died cuz of rage.Verballed again. I thought u were going afk seeing as ur the "only human" to stop going on jsp. Kid ur so stupid y post the most stupid shit I have ever, and jsp has ever heard. Just go afk and get out of here.So your saying u got raged so ur using ur post to try and gain epride? Kid your a joke u cannot handle The Zul. Every time u post ur epride goes down each time. You have been verballed stop posting kid. Your posts arent making sense anymore and ur raging like never b4. Dont get an anurism kid.So you are gay.LOL HE LOST VERBALLED!!! Guess he finally gave up. I mean once u get verballed by The Beg and The Zul, you can never recover.Actually that was you. I know you want to be me so much, but plz keep your gay sex life to urself and dont try to be me. Actually dont try to be me @ all. I dont like mexicans trying to be like me.We are talking about u and snp rand. U die with max sorb on, rofl u blow so bad. Im no one on bnet? Thats why your a fuckin random on jsp, and on bnet wtf u talking about. Im known kid. Check the sig.2nd time you have said this, and Ill say it again, Amor was talking to you seeing as I am good buddy's with him. Kid u got owned by 5 ppl already just stop kid. All you say is I have nothing, yet that is all you say, and when someone verbals you, you try to put it on me. Failed again.Failed @ bad quote with bad bolding. Fuckin dumb Austrailians. Why dont u go fuck some kangaroos to get rid of some of that rage. Or get fucked in the ass by ur mom some more.My friend is canadian u fuckin gook. Y dont u fuck some more kangaroo's. My friend is 100000000000000000000000x smarter then ur rand ass. Lol and how am I raging? Your making up shit to try and verbal me, but u fail each and every time. Im talking to my friends on vent and they are rofling @ u.LOL WTF R U SAYING KID UR SO DUMB LOLOLOLOLOL. I stroke my cock while Im fucking your mom in the pussy.I live in NY yet im canadian? Lol kids raging so bad because I raged and verballed him so hard in the last 2 topics. I guess 3 is the charm to make u crack.Lol wtf u talking about kid. U said he verballed me, now you say Im crying @ wat he said, kid stop posting your verballed. Its like 1000-0, already kid, you havent verballed me once.Um and? It was posted in the last thread. Like I said for the 5th fuckin time Amor is my friend he doesnt post that on me. How would I be owned when he said that to you?m not staring @ shit u fuckin random. If u could read u would see that I want the bitch to stop posting gay emo boys.Even though I am not a hacking spawn I know how they die. No skills and they blow.Lol Mines shit, yet urs is a pos paint sig. Worst thing I have ever seen, especially the shit zon in the sig. North Korea wont do shit to us. You can keep sucking his dick though. He likes Australians sucking his dick.Stfu u fuckin nerd u blow. U talk so much shit for getting 1 lucky kill? Just gtfo out of here kid no one likes u.Stfu u fuckin randass, you said the same shit 3 days ago, and your still bad stfu nerd.Because u dropped out when in first grade to play d2.LOL Y DO NERDS THINK THEY ARESOMETHING IF THEY POST WEED MONEY OR GUNS LOL THEY STILL BLOW @ D2.Ok? You seem to be the only one raging kiddo. They can see how verbally raped u got. Then like 1 or 2 friends u have will laugh at you and then leave u.Tear up because u said Milt should sell crack? Rofl ur more dumb then I thought. Im guessing all the rage coming from u has killed some brain cells. Its ok though, they dont come back.U blow wtf r u talking about? Your sounding like all the randoms that me and the beg verbal all the time.Attempt @ funny joke.....FAILED, GTFO RANDOM.U blow and Milton isnt white u fuckin nerd. Hes black. Idk how a black person is a wigger. Im guessing your native country of Mexico doesnt know the difference between wiggers/niggers.Obviously Milt, he blows. Randoms posting 1 kill thinking they are good LOLOL. Afk gotta togo sleep and school tomorrow I hope not though cuz its snowing.when u learn something about jsp, u will realize we dont care about your plastic guns, and fake money. Ut tried it with fake weed, and got verballed till they all quit.Lol this kids so fuckin dumb. Raging over his "Guns" Y would I learn about plastic hand guns for little kids from u? I could goto a store and buy 1. I guess the pvmer wants to duel us. Milt we Vent tomorrow.Lol. I live in NY he wouldnt stand a chance here. He would shit his pants.RAPED, HES BAD.Jenny u blow stop posting random shit.Milt Driving? LOL. Ill hear his music here in ny. Shits gonna be load.U better come visit milt. We be reppin the streets of ny and fuckin dem bitches all night long.Monica is mine, get over it.Ya I troll rofl. Thats y u spend your whole life on a video game.LOL THAT CLAN BLOWS, AND NICE PHOTOSHOPPED S/S'S, ALL FUCKIN BLACK LOLOL.Thats y I dont play d2 anymore randass? Learn some shit b4 u post. Your rage o meter must be high for u to start making up shit to try and get epride. And can u speak english? Shed some mo tears fo meh? LOLOL RANDOM. Gtfo kid, ur bad. Y would I cry over pixels?Nice fuckin clay randass. The only reason he wouldnt post a pic smoking it, is because there is nothing to smoke. And even if he did post a pic, he could have just rolled it up without anything in there. Kids bad like all the other randoms who try to get epride by posting guns, $, and drugs.Lol kid is raging so hard brain cells are starting to die. His come backs are getting worse and worse. I told him to stop, but I guess he cannot stop the rage. I guess he will just have to play some d2 to get his rage down by pvming. Then when he dies to a fallen his rage will be @ its peak.Lol I love how kids devote topics to me after I verbal the shit out of them. O well, I cannot be beat so they go afk and rage.Anime lover how many times do I have to say stfu and go suck on some kid. Your like 8 shouldnt u be in bed by now? Or has d2 consumed your life so much u dont goto school and sit around and play d2 all day.I sense rage Bryan. Does it matter if they can play a musical instrument? No. It isnt required in their music. They are singers, not rock groups. Its just like everyone else like Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, etc. Do they play instuments? No they dont, they are singers. Its funny how u think everyone should listen to ur type of music, which Im guessing is rock, when all rockers do is play the same shit over and over again. Same drum beat, same everything. Rappers do a lot more then u think kid. Some have been in movies, and a lot will prolly be in movies in the next 10 years, and a lot of them donate to charity. Next time u try to diss out rap for being something that u dont like, learn the facts first kid. You have just been verballed.Cuz ur fuckin gay. I dont even play d2 anymore, and I can still shit on ur clan.Lol I dont even play d2 anymore randass, how could I have dueled ur shit clan? If u want I can go on there and shit rape ur clan 1v7. If u want to make up bullshit lies to gain epride, you will fail every time. I guessed I raged u soo much that u need to make up bullshit lies to look good on jsp. Gtfo kid u, and ur clan, are bad.Leave him man, hes a random who thinks hes good by posting 1 kill, then he gets posted on with like 10 kills and cries that his hdin wasnt rdy and didnt have gear. Y THE FUCK WHOULD U DUEL IF UR SHIT ISNT READY THEN U FUCKIN NOOB.Actually I just verballed u. Im guessing randoms dont realize when it happeneds to them. I will rape ur shit clan make a game.I really hope ur not talking to me, spawn.3 of the same s/s's just added some shitty paint to it, your bad. How u say 1v1? Your partner is right next to you, failed.I believe this was my post, editing... FAILED. Make a game for rape random.I do? Orly? And wat will u do if I dont? Rage some more on jsp? Rage me over the internet kid, u r nothing.Lol kids raged. Gj rejuved.Lol played since day 1? I think ive said that about 20 times, kid. Trying to play it off. You didnt even know wat diablo 2 was until aug 8 2006, then u joined jsp.Y would I want to be one of u randoms? I just have it in my sig cuz u guys rage so hard over it.Actually, your bad duels.And I care about ppl knowing who I am over the internet? Gtfo kid.Do u say anything besides rage and that the shitty clan pn owns everyone?Nothing much, just mad randoms dling hax to think they are good when they still blow. Auto top, auto aim, auto juv, auto duel, auto s/e, and some other shit. Plus d2 is laggy as fuck with everyone duping.Im waiting for u to make a game u fuckin gook.Kid dodges me, he goes afk when Im rdy to duel.congrats? So ur dodging me, Im waiting outside of town, btals costs 20 fg, something u dont, or will ever have.I dont play the game nerd, and I do go out. Im guessing ur one of those raging randoms who think they are good. Fuckin spawn.Btals is 20 fg, I could care less about it LOLOL. Plus I fuckin dont play d2 anymore, just got on to rape ur rand ass, and ur dodging me LOL. Ps it isnt btals, its rattlecage.Lol, I wouldnt talk about original if I were u randass. "you sit on here for 8 hours" WOW SO ORIGINAL DOOD. GIMME UR LIST OF ORIGS. Fuckin random. I see ur so raged that u dont realize wtf u r saying.ed by everyone. You were not good, you were horrible at EVERYTHING you do
    4/10, at best.

Razor bro , slow down on them movies...

no dc anymore, server is running smoothly.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Razor , are you completly stupid?
    first time someone tells u he owns you , Dude shit like this shouldnt even be announced if u were in the navy seals , you wouldnt even talk about it . this shit should be top secret and you like a immature prick starts telling this stuff to some random guy who you dont even know? seriously man you got so low this time. You are going to kill "TitanRouge" because he said your a noobcake?

you guys are retarded that thing has be circulating around the webs for years...that "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals.." thingy,and everyone uses it as a funny response,and you guys took it srsly

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Razor , are you completly stupid?
    first time someone tells u he owns you , Dude shit like this shouldnt even be announced if u were in the navy seals , you wouldnt even talk about it . this shit should be top secret and you like a immature prick starts telling this stuff to some random guy who you dont even know? seriously man you got so low this time. You are going to kill "TitanRouge" because he said your a noobcake?

Lawl Dane, stop trolling around

you cant seriously believe him xD

Banned Senior Member

Really wouldn't surprise me if he did..

Quote Originally Posted by cop View Post
    Server's up!
    I never even doubted it would be up asap...

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    you guys are retarded that thing has be circulating around the webs for years...that "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals.." thingy,and everyone uses it as a funny response,and you guys took it srsly
    ye hahha, i already do it for few people >> WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY - Pastebin.com

and people take it so seriously this more funny then what razor post.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredhealdane View Post
    razor , are you completly stupid?
    First time someone tells u he owns you , dude shit like this shouldnt even be announced if u were in the navy seals , you wouldnt even talk about it . This shit should be top secret and you like a immature prick starts telling this stuff to some random guy who you dont even know? Seriously man you got so low this time. You are going to kill "titanrouge" because he said your a noobcake?

lol dane you just reached a new level of dumb fucking moron hahahaha