Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you ...
Page: 83

cop

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Nice copy paste from 4chan xD And PenguOwnz is a pansophist.

I'm graduated in gorilla warfare u lil bitch...lmao

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by cop View Post
    Believe it or not I've never been to 4chan.

once I read strong advice against browsing that place, and I took it seriously.

so many trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by cop View Post
    There's a website where ppl make these kinds of "trolls". Forgot the address though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There's a website where ppl make these kinds of "trolls". Forgot the address though.
    Users on 4chan makes these copy pastas, they're later on spread onto different websites.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    lol dane you just reached a new level of dumb fucking moron hahahaha
    That one got me :'(

Banned Senior Member

Can not believe you guys just fell for that troll post. Honestly, I'm amazed......

Hahahahahahahahhaha. it's been so long since I've seen someone rage to that post.

hahahahaha omfg razorrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Sure bro, eliminating the competition is the same as improoving your own product. I dont know what "snuff" means, anyhow, in the real world the best way to eliminate a competitor is buying them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    sure bro lets buy them out so they can use the money we gave them to improve their product...splended idea...
    That's really not what Jamm1n said, though. He was referring to the party buying "them" out as the one improving their product (not the other way around).

I don't necessarily agree with the notion of doing so directly improving the product, though. The product, in typical cases, stays the same -- there's just less people supplying, and thus and demand from them. The increased revenue could be used at a later time (pfft, right!) to improve the product -- that's about as far as I agree with it. In cases such as game servers, an increased player base can somewhat improve the user's experience of the product (or go so far as having the reverse effect), but in either case, the product stays the same.

The real question is, what happened to this topic? It got so very off-topic, so very fast.
    Last edited by twostars; 05-29-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    zuka likes this.

Banned Senior Member

few questions , the minor has cooldown ? How hard is it to get gear ?

cop

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Believe it or not I've never been to 4chan.

once I read strong advice against browsing that place, and I took it seriously.
    Trolling is from 4chan, trollface is from 4chan. Hello razor, welcome to internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    few questions , the minor has cooldown ? How hard is it to get gear ?
    Minor has no cd. It's not that hard to gear up, u can do that with 2-3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    sure bro lets buy them out so they can use the money we gave them to improve their product...splended idea...
    Get some education please. You buy them out, their product is yours, their company is yours, they have nothing to improove. Can they start from scratch ? Yes, unless you signed a non compete clause. Even then, they would start with a product that no one knows, and would have to compete with the big brand, and the brand you allready made and sold.

Whatever random comeback you make, I wont answer. You think you are smart, you think you are witty, you are not. You are just dumb.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

outkast needs to put a leash on his downy pet drfeelgood swear the cunt is full retarded. edits other peoples posts on forum and shit lol