Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, ...
Page: 85

Hey Faggots,
    My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-life who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people beacuse of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
    Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with yourbest shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese People"? I aslo get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

I'm kind of like a mix of razor and Vice... Rice

Little archer Senior Member

^ get out.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

killej your troll story sucks cock

you left in a ferrari & went back home in a lambo lol

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    killej your troll story sucks cock

you left in a ferrari & went back home in a lambo lol
    my story the best lol, u just jelly...

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post

Hey Faggots,
    My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-life who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people beacuse of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
    Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with yourbest shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese People"? I aslo get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

If you made a picture with a hot girl means nothing , atleast put some tounge in there.
    Otherwise , its just a pic with a striper.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Is this server even up, or whats with all this troll bullshift here advertising this server?

Yeah server is up, it wasn't DDOS'd last night, he computer done an update which fucked something up i believe and he was asleep so couldn't do anything with it. The server is good, just need a more active CZ thats all

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Yeah server is up, it wasn't DDOS'd last night, he computer done an update which fucked something up i believe and he was asleep so couldn't do anything with it. The server is good, just need a more active CZ thats all
    Good to see you mod again

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    If you made a picture with a hot girl means nothing , atleast put some tounge in there.
    Otherwise , its just a pic with a striper.
    doesn't changes the fact that he looks like a rat

Banned Senior Member

Get out of the tanning bed bro

Well i dunno how but, with all the hacked accounts going on, mine got hacked aswell today.
    This was the last time i tried ko, the game has hit rock bodem with all the DDOS and shit going on . Peace out all!

PS Vice : Your funny cause you talk like a big man , but i got confused which one in the pic was the male. Then i noticed the boobs so that gave it away. Chill on the tanning brah!

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post

Hey Faggots,

obviously u dnt lift... remove that picture i can't bear those arms any longer

Banned Senior Member

Can't believe people are still being trolled, SEEEEERIOUSLY.
    FuriousKo likes this.

haha sounds like a nice place to hang out may have to give this server a try.