Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by dridnocthegreat haha sounds like a nice place to hang out may have to give this server a ...
Page: 86

Quote Originally Posted by dridnocthegreat View Post
    haha sounds like a nice place to hang out may have to give this server a try.
    You should.

Banned Senior Member

some people's iq is.. pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Good to see you mod again
    OH HEEEEEL NOO! Shane will abuse those mod powahs in vent I'm sure of it

Haha, the abuse is strong in this 1

you all should be be warned for total offtopic .
    Even the 1st post dosent contain correct link to server......... what a dumb.

Hey Guys,

You probably remember my name is John, and I want to apologize to every single one of you. I'm pretty sure most of you arent fat and are probably cleverer than I said, and if you guys want to look at pictures and stuff, then that's cool, everyone has a different life. The world is here to be shared, and I'm happy to share it with you guys.
    Most of you have probably got pussy before, anyway... I had a look around and there was a picture of a bitch being plowed by a guy with "RON PAUL /b/" written on his dick. I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people... I do it myself, but not as well as you guys. I actually met my bitch through facebook, so I guess we're all a bit nerdy sometimes.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I deserve it after what I was like. I resigned from the football team and took up chess, and quit basketball when I realised the only people playing were niggers anyway. I also tried jacking off to an anime girl, which actually isn't all that bad. I only got straight A's because my mom fucked the principal, and my hot girlfriend is actually just a blow-up doll (She just popped; Shit was SO shit). You are all just reasonable people who should disregard what I said to you, don't become "an heroes" LOL (am I a newfag or what?). Thanks for listening, no hard feelings, right?
    Pic Related: It's me and my blow-up bitch. We're both really, really sorry

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RipGG View Post
    you all should be be warned for total offtopic .
    Even the 1st post dosent contain correct link to server......... what a dumb.
    do it, kill this forum even further.

had to be PL.
    SacredHealDane likes this.

Kilejj last warning, if you dont have anything nice to say, and dont want to play the server anymore, then leave and drop out of the topic. Before your right to post in any section are removed

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Kilejj last warning, if you dont have anything nice to say, and dont want to play the server anymore, then leave and drop out of the topic. Before your right to post in any section are removed
    oh ok, so no criticism is allowed here, I see... is that because you're a forum mod there? If I got nothing nice to say about this server then I better shut up, god forbid that I dare to criticize the server, that's not allowed...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    oh ok, so no criticism is allowed here, I see... is that because you're a forum mod there? If I got nothing nice to say about this server then I better shut up, god forbid that I dare to criticize the server, that's not allowed...
    Criticize? What did you criticize? You came into the topic of a server expressed your hatred for it, what you said was not criticism.

back on topic, server sucks so hard, there are million bugs, everyday someone's getting hacked, events aren't working, except bifrost and stupid Deathmatch... all in all, I can't believe I wasted 3 weeks of my life on this crap...
    Your post contributes nothing to the thread, you just simply said bullshit to fill up your post "servers sucks so hard". Million bugs? Where oh great one? Guide us the way as we can all here help you count 1 million bugs. Everyday someones getting hacked? So thats the servers fault? You do know a lot of users play here, and there are some special ones here who use the same account and password on every server, their fault. Event's aren't working? What events? Be more specific. Well reading over your post I found absolutely nothing that has to do with criticism, I was told that if you want to criticise a server or anything, point out the flaws and possibly give a solution to help better the server, and all you did was point out undetailed shit. Please.. kill yourself.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Please.. kill yourself.
    That escalated quickly.

I left the server as well..

Not particulary cause it isn't good, but because it's no medium farm at all..
    I just got stuck after 25+ bosses coined me, it's no fun to know u will never
    be able to compete with the babashoppers..

Though.. 6 items failed with trina to +8, when I was hoping to sacrifice my gear
    to give some friends a future xD.. Also when a friend made a terrific purchase from
    the market; 20 boss summons for 40mil (he probably forgot to add an 0), Admin
    came and confiscated them, saying we abused a bug.. Of course there never was a
    real explanation, such as a cashback from Paypal or what so ever.. I've seen accusations
    in more cases, which really (fucking) annoyed me.

Overall I believe the server really had some future. Though, those 3 weeks were almost
    equal to a very small beta.. So much bugs and everytime things get released they come
    in bulk and that brings more problems with it, than 1 man can handle.

Anyway; The best of luck! Take care of the still rather large community (200 unique users).
    Make me regret leaving after all =D.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    Criticism is allowed, you though, for the past few days have been nothing but bashing the server, so why continue to play it?
    Thats all i will say on the subject, you can either take my advice and stop posting useless hate in the topic, or continue your choice