Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kilejj truth hurts you know? Log in and tell me the truth?...
Page: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    truth hurts you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    truth hurts you know?
    check forum later and look at numbers of online ppl.

cop

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    This is my honest review of the server. Yes i am mod there but hopefully, this clears up issues. (im not being bias either way, just explaining things from a neutral point of view)

Server has had serious connection issues, but has been up for 48-72hours now without problems, whether this continues we will see.
    Moradon is super active, unfortunately at this stage you have to catch PK right to have loads of fun in cz, usually 1 party vs 1 party so gear is important.

Cheats dont seem to be a huge part in this server (from what ive seen) and the biggest problem is the spam bots on the forum, but not much ingame, i believe BF is good also, no cheaters.

Gear does rule the server right now, so either farm your arse off, or be sure to join a top 10-15 clan who get drops, its not easy, not a huge amount of people exp either, but with the new starter char at lvl 60, its not to bad for you.

Thats all i can think of, if you want to respond on a diff page, could i ask you quote this, for any new people to see.
    Tbh it's nice that new ppl get a decent gear for a start and a lvl 60 char. Like that it's much easier to catch the other players

Is this server still Up ? Kinda looking for something new!

Quote Originally Posted by dridnocthegreat View Post
    Is this server still Up ? Kinda looking for something new!
    Ye it's up and running good atm!

anyone know why i dc at login screen? i keep getting 'failed to connect' message after i type in info...

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    wb SoulS! (though its not the place , but just wanted drop a gz and that )

ot: how's the server going ? im tempted to play , jammin char plx.
    I sent you a PM

EDIT: Clear your PMs nubcake.

be careful scammers i lost my roc to them they use 3 chara to scam me pretty smart and they got me. so i lost the roc but i got the ss also the admin/gm wont banned them cos they donate money to them.
    also some other guy also says that he got scammed by lord_bitza.

Im very sorry you got scammed out of your RoC.

Never go first on a trade man. Specially if you dont know the seller beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Im very sorry you got scammed out of your RoC.

Never go first on a trade man. Specially if you dont know the seller beforehand.
    yep well i thought they are well knowned players in PS servers. but i guess even if they are they still scam lol.
    then guess what he tells his clan and call me a scammer and using bad words at me lol..
    well they are still kids at ages over 20s lol cos i kinder know mrbeirrr from other server like couple years ago,
    so im guessing he and his mates will be in there 20s scamming people still lol i wounder what they do in real life since they scam poeple in games lol

P.S i dont no why but admin/Gm dont ban them so im guessing its all about the donations...
    i no i wont get the roc back but banning them will make me happy
    but they wont i msg admin/main gm/Gm they dont even brother replying

Being a donator wont let anyone get away with scamming. Dont say this because its not true. It has only been a few hours since you made the post in here, you need to give the ADMINs time to look into this issue and find out what happened.

Anyone playing this server can vouch for how hard the staff works. Maybe they are not lightning fast but they do their best and will go out of their way to help out the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Being a donator wont let anyone get away with scamming. Dont say this because its not true. It has only been a few hours since you made the post in here, you need to give the ADMINs time to look into this issue and find out what happened.

Anyone playing this server can vouch for how hard the staff works. Maybe they are not lightning fast but they do their best and will go out of their way to help out the community.
    well its been 1 day lol i posted on the the furom also, i even talk to the main gm thunder i get no answer.
    i know they are busy, also i even lost 120m+like 20-30bus its been like 2 weeks and nothing...
    well i already quited the server but i just want the sammmers to be banned!

just giving players notice about them thats all just incase the admin dont bann them.

Also there is also aother ss about a other guy getting scammed by them. i even use shout box telling outkast to check, but he answer other people and leave my shout alone lol, isnt that funny? doesnt that mean that they wont get banned... or check on..

Bi-Frost Ultima Room

1x talos 1x sq 1x hq 2x duke 2x bach respawn time 2 minutes... We cut a lot of duke bach hq... now roc merchant 7 gb

server opened time 10.05.2013... 9887846542 roc and rol merchant...

now too much people selling roc / rol / gb

GM and his friends selling roc rol in ib for usd.

sry for bad english

Banned Senior Member

Maybe he is using monster summon scroll and just got really lucky? I really hope this isn't true..