Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces Maybe he is using monster summon scroll and just got really lucky? I really hope this ...
Page: 89

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Maybe he is using monster summon scroll and just got really lucky? I really hope this isn't true..
    Well check it out, you can see screen shot from (GM)Flash and reason banning people
    Farewell CollectiveMassacRe - General Chat - LegacyKO | Knight Online Private Server

He was banned 2 days ago,he's just mad now

well why not make you guys a little more pissed off, the beginner gear you get you can sell for 2mil, per char, i made over 100m in less then an hour, good luck with the shitty, first time tyon bug by not using common sense to check your files, then adding beginner items that you don't even check the sell price of? good job, server will be dead soon, its just 1 problem after another, there's a reason people run beta's, just clearly shows you don't actually care about your own server "outkast".

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    well why not make you guys a little more pissed off, the beginner gear you get you can sell for 2mil, per char, i made over 100m in less then an hour, good luck with the shitty, first time tyon bug by not using common sense to check your files, then adding beginner items that you don't even check the sell price of? good job, server will be dead soon, its just 1 problem after another, there's a reason people run beta's, just clearly shows you don't actually care about your own server "outkast".
    u can make 100m/hr farming bus lol, ur 1 requires more effort cuz u gta make a shit load of emails

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    u can make 100m/hr farming bus lol, ur 1 requires more effort cuz u gta make a shit load of emails
    lol
    not hard to make email u can just typee [email protected] it works u can just type anything it still works lol only take like 30 sec to make an account
    i also vbeen selling +10 health rings just make a New Priest account u get +10 health rings i sold lots for 5-7mil coins lol

Ps also the unlimited ho pots all u need is 1 then u can use on all account, cos when its on ur skill bar its there forever lol

all of these bug's and slow support gg server..

Banned Senior Member

ZAMG, you guys are such pros. Making the ub3r amounts of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by masterty View Post
    lol
    not hard to make email u can just typee [email protected] it works u can just type anything it still works lol only take like 30 sec to make an account
    i also vbeen selling +10 health rings just make a New Priest account u get +10 health rings i sold lots for 5-7mil coins lol

Ps also the unlimited ho pots all u need is 1 then u can use on all account, cos when its on ur skill bar its there forever lol

all of these bug's and slow support gg server..
    You are kewl. Bring your party with free unlimited pots and +10 jewels to cz. Better yet, bring it with all the items you have been able to make by creating multiple accounts (i think this might be even more boring than farming :P), you will still die like a scrub.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

the only thing i don't get - why is outkast being selective when it comes to helping on issues that are of the same cause.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masterty View Post
    lol
    making hotmail accounts over and over just so you can sell +10 health rings on a medium farm private server... i feel sorry for you.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    making hotmail accounts over and over just so you can sell +10 health rings on a medium farm private server... i feel sorry for you.
    What he is implying is that it doesn't even need to be a valid email due to the fact the accounts don't require email activation so you could go on the forum and register with the email: [email protected] and that panel would allow it.

Banned Senior Member

the fact that gm flash is an admin on this server ... hahaha , a 13 y/o kid . was banned before so many times for corruption & what not .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    the fact that gm flash is an admin on this server ... hahaha , a 13 y/o kid . was banned before so many times for corruption & what not .
    Then its good that GMs have no power other than to ban and tp on people. Corruption is far from being an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    the only thing i don't get - why is outkast being selective when it comes to helping on issues that are of the same cause.
    because outkast is vincent, just like on lifeKO he makes a server to get money for drugs, once he has the money he couldn't careless about you or the server.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    What he is implying is that it doesn't even need to be a valid email due to the fact the accounts don't require email activation so you could go on the forum and register with the email: [email protected] and that panel would allow it.
    or with the e-mail [email protected], doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    or with the e-mail [email protected], doesn't matter.
    Or with the email [email protected].