Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 458591929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This server blows. I bought items for USD right before the rollback, got rollbacked, lost everything (minor shit but whatever). ...
Page: 95

This server blows. I bought items for USD right before the rollback, got rollbacked, lost everything (minor shit but whatever). I post on forums, the official rollback thread and support forum, and I msg Outkast. I was one of the first people to post and I kept my cool and I was polite. I see people getting helped before me (mostly donators) in the shoutbox and its ticking me off. 4-5 days go by and still nothing so I make another thread. I'm later told that I'll be ignored because I posted too much LOL. What a pissy bitch. No way to run a private server, let alone anything. Prioritize your support (every business with a customer support service follows this guideline, it only makes sense). I hear that there's GM corruption, a shitload of bugs and abuse (Tyon, beginner items to name a few) so what's the incentive to play here? The owner is incompetent and shouldn't run anything but his head into a brick wall.

Why does he have a bandwagon of ass kissers...I don't even know. Why support someone who's doing a shitty job?

Banned Senior Member

Someones mad. If you even bothered to once again read anything that has been posted, which it seems like you read only this forum, the tyon bug was in the beginning and it was fixed, now the beginner items really don't serve a purpose and their are no bugs with them currently, you just read what some other idiot on this forum posted. You hear that there's GM corruption? Oh lawd! Did you once again just read this topic and see that photo posted of those mobs being spawned inside bifrost that a clan bugged through the walls to get too, my lord. Boy oh boy, so much "criticism" but it sucks when all you did was say what the other idiots in this topic have stated and have been proved wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bootybandit View Post
    This server blows. I bought items for USD right before the rollback, got rollbacked, lost everything (minor shit but whatever). I post on forums, the official rollback thread and support forum, and I msg Outkast. I was one of the first people to post and I kept my cool and I was polite. I see people getting helped before me (mostly donators) in the shoutbox and its ticking me off. 4-5 days go by and still nothing so I make another thread. I'm later told that I'll be ignored because I posted too much LOL. What a pissy bitch. No way to run a private server, let alone anything. Prioritize your support (every business with a customer support service follows this guideline, it only makes sense). I hear that there's GM corruption, a shitload of bugs and abuse (Tyon, beginner items to name a few) so what's the incentive to play here? The owner is incompetent and shouldn't run anything but his head into a brick wall.

Why does he have a bandwagon of ass kissers...I don't even know. Why support someone who's doing a shitty job?
    Without any additional mechanism in place to automate the process, item restorations (mostly checking to ensure restorations are indeed warranted) can take (what feels like) forever.
    It'd be very, very easy to attempt to justify a reason for not having to go through with it.

I'm not saying this is the reason (nor is it a valid reason) for what happened, but just a possible (or likely, knowing PSKO) explanation as to what happened.
    Not that it helps your situation, or justifies anything.

@Iamcoolz: Calm down. If you cared to read the entirety of his post before crying wolf, you'd see he stated this:
    I hear that there's GM corruption, a shitload of bugs and abuse (Tyon, beginner items to name a few) so what's the incentive to play here?
    Put yourself in his position for a moment:
    - You're waiting for items to be restored.
    - To do so, you're contacting staff/hanging out on the forums waiting for a response.
    - Other people reporting other issues hang out on the forums.

Given the problem that he actually has, perhaps he hasn't even been playing to see these things first-hand (hence the "I hear"); if he's just been waiting for someone to deal with his problem on the forums, you're going to see quite a bit of stuff get reported.

Boy oh boy, so much "criticism" but it sucks when all you did was say what the other idiots in this topic have stated and have been proved wrong.
    His problem doesn't even relate, so wtf. I understand he brought it up, but it was by no means the main point of his post -- which you've completely ignored.

I fail to see why you're taking it so personally...
    Last edited by twostars; 06-10-2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: your/his >_>
    nickos3 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

You're right, he just bought USD items and then didn't even bother to play. Please, he went through this topic and said the same shit, you can say "I hear" as he put it? But, all he did was yet again bring up shit that has already been solved. I am in no way taking it personally as it isn't my server, but why bring up things that happened a while ago? No point in it. He could have easily stated the support was bad for him and everything else that ties it together, but instead he rummaged through this topic to find more shit to buff up his reply. Also.. he can say he heard, but if he was there before the first rollback, he would of known about the tyon bug.. Goodness.

Hell he could of put his ID here, if he really wanted support, Vince does check this topic.

cop

Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    There's also explained why it's so. Here4U or Outkast did something wrong with item restore and these will be replaced with correct chitin boots+7 when they'll have time.

and until that, they gonna abuse this. loool

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    You're right, he just bought USD items and then didn't even bother to play. Please, he went through this topic and said the same shit, you can say "I hear" as he put it? But, all he did was yet again bring up shit that has already been solved. I am in no way taking it personally as it isn't my server, but why bring up things that happened a while ago? No point in it. He could have easily stated the support was bad for him and everything else that ties it together, but instead he rummaged through this topic to find more shit to buff up his reply. Also.. he can say he heard, but if he was there before the first rollback, he would of known about the tyon bug.. Goodness.

Hell he could of put his ID here, if he really wanted support, Vince does check this topic.
    I don't want support, I was done waiting awhile ago. I stumbled upon this thread so I'm just posting here to advise and warn players about shitty support and previous past issues (though it seems like you guys have a whole slew of new problems), that's all and nothing wrong with that. No I didn't rummage through this thread, this is everything I have read from official forums, mostly shoutbox announcements that this or that bug have been fixed. Hear, heard..whatever. Why play on this server if people abused bugs and got loaded? (I know they have been fixed, but they still got away with it) It's pretty much on par with other cheating such as duping, something we all try to get away from in official servers, which is why we play on private servers. I'm just letting people know about my experience but I'm sure more ass kissers will come forward with pointless comments.

Cheers

You missed the point though. His problem, that he, personally, was experiencing and even wrote the most about in his post (there really was no confusion there...), had absolutely nothing to do with your post. Nothing. Sure, he brought it up (barely...) -- but why bother to reply to his post at all if you're not even going to acknowledge his actual problem? There was absolutely no need to go full-on attack mode on him for the other stuff; a simple "these were actually fixed a while ago" would have sufficed... :/

Nevermind.

Hopefully you mean his character name by that, as it seems all you need to obtain access to an account is the account ID on this server (but it's not a good idea, even if it wasn't/is no longer an issue).

Quote Originally Posted by bootybandit View Post
    I don't want support, I was done waiting awhile ago. I stumbled upon this thread so I'm just posting here to advise and warn players about shitty support and previous past issues (though it seems like you guys have a whole slew of new problems), that's all and nothing wrong with that. No I didn't rummage through this thread, this is everything I have read from official forums, mostly shoutbox announcements that this or that bug have been fixed. Hear, heard..whatever. Why play on this server if people abused bugs and got loaded? (I know they have been fixed, but they still got away with it) It's pretty much on par with other cheating such as duping, something we all try to get away from in official servers, which is why we play on private servers. I'm just letting people know about my experience but I'm sure more ass kissers will come forward with pointless comments.

Cheers
    Sucks, but here's hoping it actually does get better. Feedback such as yours on these things is probably the best thing that can be done at this point.

corruption, fake online users, shit support, ppl getting hacked, poor security, cheaters, newb admins dont have a clue etc... avoid this shit.

Keep crying,but you wont find better server then this.

Quote Originally Posted by ItstheTax View Post
    corruption, fake online users, shit support, ppl getting hacked, poor security, cheaters, newb admins dont have a clue etc... avoid this shit.
    Who is corrupt, and what has he done ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Who is corrupt, and what has he done ?
    Guess he's referring to ultima bug. Although nobody was corrupt about the ultima room.

there are few people (slim_shady f.e.) that bugged the shit out of isiloon and now that they are full equipped,
    they just keep pking and get away with it...there are ppl saying that they confirm slim_shady getting little presents from GMs for
    "helpful work".. the online count is fake since day1 too.. whenever it says 400 pppl, its maybe ~150-200 (of which 70% is sitting in moradon)

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    there are few people (slim_shady f.e.) that bugged the shit out of isiloon and now that they are full equipped,
    they just keep pking and get away with it...there are ppl saying that they confirm slim_shady getting little presents from GMs for
    "helpful work".. the online count is fake since day1 too.. whenever it says 400 pppl, its maybe ~150-200 (of which 70% is sitting in moradon)

well everyone in that clan has sick items.

Outkast & all the gm's have been in their Clan-TS-Channel since day one. not saying hes giving them items but its a bit suspicious that they are fully geared (in's,ib's,rols,gb's,cs's,+8 armor/weps) and "best friends" with the gm's&admin