Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4686929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diver there are few people (slim_shady f.e.) that bugged the shit out of isiloon and now that ...
Page: 96

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    there are few people (slim_shady f.e.) that bugged the shit out of isiloon and now that they are full equipped,
    they just keep pking and get away with it...there are ppl saying that they confirm slim_shady getting little presents from GMs for
    "helpful work".. the online count is fake since day1 too.. whenever it says 400 pppl, its maybe ~150-200 (of which 70% is sitting in moradon)
    Man, this topic

I killed isi with them a couple times and they didnt bug it. Swag was found bugging it and where warned not to do so again or they would be banned. Regardless, killing isi, at this point of the server, it isnt too hard to do , not even doing so legit.

Please let me know what this gifts are, and who has given them out. Only Kast has the power to inject items, and I doubt he would do it for Slim since he has gotten pretty juicy offers before and hasnt done it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    well everyone in that clan has sick items.

Outkast & all the gm's have been in their Clan-TS-Channel since day one. not saying hes giving them items but its a bit suspicious that they are fully geared (in's,ib's,rols,gb's,cs's,+8 armor/weps) and "best friends" with the gm's&admin
    Sure, ill clarify this. I joined this project since closed beta, a bit after, Dr_Feelgood did too. Alongside more people that plaid in the clan named Bad Company (not real usko clan ofc) joined so most of us talked in a regular basis with OutKast, it was our TS channel where you would see him, and eventually when we all joined Loyalty, thats why you would see him in there. He rarely ever logged in though, only to discuss last minute changes or something like that.

The only one with the power to inject items is OutKast. I can assure you Slim isnt close enough to Kast for him to get "personal gifts or favors".

I dont know about everyone :P but other than Slim, PapaJefe, Relucktant and Waylander, I dont see the rest of their members having sick gear. Loyalty got the first 2 chitin shields of the server, and the first IN, they had a sub clan (the one I was in) and they had a LOT of people active (plus some good donators, and a really heavy one ^^). I was there when Waylander got mastered and dual RoCs first day boss summon staffs where released.

Tell me which one of the geared members from Loyalty is "best friends" with what GM or Admin lol. Im better friends with the Admin team and before getting an Iron Belt from Isi my only uniques where EP and RoM. They got their shit legit, they didnt do a good job of spreading the love (at least in my humble opinion they didnt) and now they are left with a semi active clan.

Such un untrue statement that all the GMs and Kast has been on their TS since day one, im impressed on the ability to make things up that some people have. Kast barely even ever logs TS... which GM did you see in their TS ? The only one that might have swinged by is Prophecy, and thats irrelevant even since GMs cant inject items, they can TP to you, and they can ban you, nothing else.

There are many things that arent perfect in this server. This is obvious. But corruption isnt an issue here, never has been, never will be.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

we got caught bugging?
    here4u is just helping some butthurt cunt who probably paid his ass, aggrostarz dont care about the server anymore, some of my friends there told me that they were killing a bugged isi right in front of [GM]Thunder while he was saying "gogo cs!" LOL
    here4u just has fucking downs, the server is corrupt as shit
    Lokias likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    we got caught bugging?
    here4u is just helping some butthurt cunt who probably paid his ass, aggrostarz dont care about the server anymore, some of my friends there told me that they were killing a bugged isi right in front of [GM]Thunder while he was saying "gogo cs!" LOL
    ohh yea +1 on it.. look for new :P

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

we got caught bugging?

haha i was one of aggro myself and yeah, the server is shitty and corrupt as fuck just like all of Vincent's servers to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    There are many things that aren't perfect in this server. This is obvious. But corruption isn't an issue here, never has been, never will be.

really don't understand why you keep trying to protect LegacyKO / Vincent
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

I keep asking, nicely, show me proof of corruption. What do you guys believe corruption is ? Im just impressed on how this word is used.

For me corruption is injecting items, helping players out ilegally, spawning bosses, giving out free uniques, tping people into forbidden zones, and other things along those lines. Maybe we have different ideas of what corruption is. Please explain to me why you believe this server is corrupt.

And Exclusive, most of the things you say are not true (not Aggro or Isi bug, dont know about that). So many people I thought to be GGs are nothing but whiny little kids. Its actually disapointing. Or maybe I was gone for so long I forgot.

I deffend what I believe to be correct. I dont deffend when you say shit that its true, lately all I see coming from people posting in this thread are lies. People complaining about stuff that works fine. Farming too hard ? Farmed Isi solds yesterday and got shit ton of drops... upg too hard I tried upg myself, made a bunch of +6s and 2 high class +7s (mind you I did this since you said it was ultra hard). People cry corruption, I ask where, no one responds.

I thought people would be a little more grown up or something. But saying the kind of shit you guys are saying lately, with 0 proof (tbh letting people kill bugged Isi isnt a big deal for me, im glad its stopping now though, but I honestly dont care, sadly it gave you all another reason to cry).

And finally, ill be away from Ko4Life for a bit, since this shit is toxic, but Pengu... I have to say I saw one or two of your PK vids and even plaid a bit with you on some BS private couple years ago and I had nothing but the most respect for you. Dude, you just cry and complain lately, about everything... 15 giant mauls burn GG SERVER IS SHIT. I cant bug Isi anymore GG SERVER IS SHIT. The ADMIN doesnt want me to bug Isi GG SERVER IS CORRUPT AND IS SHIT. Come on...

Take a chill pill. Youre all not even suggestin shit or trying to help improove the server, just complaining and crying. I dont claim to own the truth, but show the community some proof of corruption at least before saying it like its a fact.
    Last edited by Jamm1n; 06-11-2013 at 10:32 AM.
    cop likes this.

I keep asking, nicely, show me proof of corruption. What do you guys believe corruption is ? Im just impressed on how this word is used.

For me corruption is injecting items, helping players out ilegally, spawning bosses, giving out free uniques, tping people into forbidden zones, and other things along those lines. Maybe we have different ideas of what corruption is. Please explain to me why you believe this server is corrupt.

And Exclusive, most of the things you say are not true (not Aggro or Isi bug, dont know about that). So many people I thought to be GGs are nothing but whiny little kids. Its actually disapointing. Or maybe I was gone for so long I forgot.

I deffend what I believe to be correct. I dont deffend when you say shit that its true, lately all I see coming from people posting in this thread are lies. People complaining about stuff that works fine. Farming too hard ? Farmed Isi solds yesterday and got shit ton of drops... upg too hard I tried upg myself, made a bunch of +6s and 2 high class +7s (mind you I did this since you said it was ultra hard). People cry corruption, I ask where, no one responds.

I thought people would be a little more grown up or something. But saying the kind of shit you guys are saying lately, with 0 proof (tbh letting people kill bugged Isi isnt a big deal for me, im glad its stopping now though, but I honestly dont care, sadly it gave you all another reason to cry).

And finally, ill be away from Ko4Life for a bit, since this shit is toxic, but Pengu... I have to say I saw one or two of your PK vids and even plaid a bit with you on some BS private couple years ago and I had nothing but the most respect for you. Dude, you just cry and complain lately, about everything... 15 giant mauls burn GG SERVER IS SHIT. I cant bug Isi anymore GG SERVER IS SHIT. The ADMIN doesnt want me to bug Isi GG SERVER IS CORRUPT AND IS SHIT. Come on...

Take a chill pill. Youre all not even suggestin shit or trying to help improove the server, just complaining and crying. I dont claim to own the truth, but show the community some proof of corruption at least before saying it like its a fact.

believe me or not, i don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks here. I'm not saying this shit is corrupt cause someone else says it, I'm saying this shit is corrupt cause this shit is corrupt lol

i mean look at the amount of servers Vincent had already, there were corrupt people on every single one of them (Himself, gm's etc.)

and about the rates thing you keep whining about, the rates have been secretly changed. no doubt (with secretly i mean Vincent did it himself but he didn't inform us about it)

believe me or not, i don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks here. I'm not saying this shit is corrupt cause someone else says it, I'm saying this shit is corrupt cause this shit is corrupt lol

i mean look at the amount of servers Vincent had already, there were corrupt people on every single one of them (Himself, gm's etc.)

and about the rates thing you keep whining about, the rates have been secretly changed. no doubt (with secretly i mean Vincent did it himself but he didn't inform us about it)
    So we do PMs and this as well ?

One last time. Proof of corruption. Its not corrupt because you think it is.

Past servers dont mean shit.

I guess you are right, perhaps the days you have bad luck upgrading they change it and when you have good luck its because the secretly changed it again. The day you bitched about it I ask around, many +8s where made that day, no one said they found anvil impossible.

The fact that you believe rates are secretly changed is amusing.

Anyhow, I did try to see if you where right about rates. I found you where wrong, now you say rates where secretly fixed ? Where is your source for this ? Oh, I get it, its so obvious you dont need a source or proof, like the corruption issue.

Sad. Bye.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

woooow do ppl actually take me seriously looool
    99% of wat is just me fucking around lol, im the most laidback person ever, i dont care about anything lol
    i add retarded shit to my posts like #yoloswag420bluntzblazeitfagget, isnt it obvious that all my posts r me taking the piss lol
    all my posts r so retarded its not even funny
    i guess its hard to tell on the internet but dam, my mind is completely blown, wow

anyways, corruption to me is when a gm treats someone differently than someone else
    items from the ultima bug arent being removed, and items from bugged isis r going to be removed
    TwoShanks likes this.

One last time. Proof of corruption. Its not corrupt because you think it is.

I guess you are right, perhaps the days you have bad luck upgrading they change it and when you have good luck its because the secretly changed it again. The day you bitched about it I ask around, many +8s where made that day, no one said they found anvil impossible.

Anyhow, I did try to see if you where right about rates. I found you where wrong, now you say rates where secretly fixed ? Where is your source for this ? Oh, I get it, its so obvious you dont need a source or proof, like the corruption issue.

Sad. Bye.
    You need to stop protecting this shit Jammin man seriously, im not going to say shit about the server cos some of you are still having fun with it and thats all cool you guys enjoy yourselves.

One last time. Proof of corruption. Its not corrupt because you think it is.n

Anyhow, I did try to see if you where right about rates. I found you where wrong, now you say rates where secretly fixed ? Where is your source for this ? Oh, I get it, its so obvious you dont need a source or proof, like the corru

ption issue.

Sad. Bye.
    1. You pmed me
    2. rate to +7 and +8 don't have anything to do with the rate to +6
    3. I'm not saying they're fixed cause they're not
    4. I don't need to proof anything aslong as i know it myself . i don't owe you anything
    5. Calling me sad while you're a addicted piece of shit that likes to kiss vincents ass in the hope he gives you something

Believe whatever the fuck you want to believe

@Pengu i love the way you troll, tears in his eyes and shit

1. You pmed me
    2. rate to +7 and +8 don't have anything to do with the rate to +6
    3. I'm not saying they're fixed cause they're not
    4. I don't need to proof anything aslong as i know it myself . i don't owe you anything
    5. Calling me sad while you're a addicted piece of shit that likes to kiss vincents ass in the hope he gives you something

Believe whatever the fuck you want to believe

@Pengu i love the way you troll, tears in his eyes and shit
    1. You
    2. Smell
    3. Like
    4. Shit

That is all.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

anyways, corruption to me is when a gm treats someone differently than someone else
    items from the ultima bug arent being removed, and items from bugged isis r going to be removed
    by your theory, your whole clan should've been banned already (like collective massacre). its ironic that u are getting the lenient way out n u r still unhappy and complaining about "corruption" lol.

can't tell if u realise what u are preaching tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    1. You
    2. Smell
    3. Like
    4. Shit

That is all.
    andy you fucking cunt ='(

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

wow im kind of surprised that people are still playing here
    Luis likes this.

Ikr bro so suprised.