Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StrongOne A mod really need to stop them cause they both suck at making jokes or flaming ...
Page: 10

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    A mod really need to stop them cause they both suck at making jokes or flaming someone lol . Anyways free bump, can't wait till official
    Will take a while since mods here come out for 2seconds to check reports and then just go offline again.

PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Closed Beta server back online

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Will take a while since mods here come out for 2seconds to check reports and then just go offline again.
    People who come to this topic want to discuss and learn information regarding LegacyKo. Nobody cares what you have to say since you have been spamming irrelevant shit in your last posts. If its personal, right a PM. Just take your random rambling elsewhere please.

Thanks.

Up for LegacyKo!
    PressKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    People who come to this topic want to discuss and learn information regarding LegacyKo. Nobody cares what you have to say since you have been spamming irrelevant shit in your last posts. If its personal, right a PM. Just take your random rambling elsewhere please.

Thanks.

Up for LegacyKo!
    What's up with your old account? Got banned or some?
    PressKO likes this.

PSY Gentleman ftw lol
    mother father

Ops still didn't get answer about accessory upgrading, saw some peeps using +3 just an doubt is it abuse or possible to get
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

We did answer you at zuka, the upgrade to +2 is 100%, +3 = 0%, you see abnormal items due to us messing around in the beta, in no way does the closed beta reflect our official launch in terms of current items on players or current levels, or np even.

Banned Senior Member

What population you guys expecting on official release?
    PressKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    What population you guys expecting on official release?
    Done on EUKO already?
    PressKO likes this.

Even if the population will be big, i doubt vincent can hold that much users , hes servers were always restarting for a reason.
    Or as always he will set an ETA on offical and just delay it later cause he didnt get hes "House burned" OR "He has real life issues" (Drugs and Gangsta).
    PressKO likes this.

Alright let me get this out of the way right now so we can keep this post going with just things about the server..... (VINCENT IS NOT THE DEVELOPER FOR THIS SERVER) Outkast is our developer. Vincent helped with a few things here and there but the Dedi and everything has been purchased and completed by the DEV TEAM! VINCENT other than involved with the forums and panel IS NOT PART OF THE DEV TEAM. HE DOES NOT RUN THE SERVER OR MAKE ANY DECISIONS REGARDING THE SERVER. So now that thats out of the way. Please keep posts towards the server and we will answer any quesitons u may have.
    PressKO likes this.

And @ Lilorc6 as of now its hard to tell we have gotten a lot of attention on these forums and have a lot of hits on the actualy site forums as well.. hard to tell at this time be easier to give u an idea once Open Beta releases.
    PressKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prophecy420 View Post
    Alright let me get this out of the way right now so we can keep this post going with just things about the server..... (VINCENT IS NOT THE DEVELOPER FOR THIS SERVER) Outkast is our developer. Vincent helped with a few things here and there but the Dedi and everything has been purchased and completed by the DEV TEAM! VINCENT other than involved with the forums and panel IS NOT PART OF THE DEV TEAM. HE DOES NOT RUN THE SERVER OR MAKE ANY DECISIONS REGARDING THE SERVER. So now that thats out of the way. Please keep posts towards the server and we will answer any quesitons u may have.

Well that was so funny when on forums when they just started , how OutKast saw my name i was like asking and answering that this is vincents server ,ANDDDDD HE BANNED ME RIGHT AWAY, Cause vincent still has grudges to me since i trolled him on the last server (VengeanceKo ) , that i dont even believe hes house burned down , so he had to film to WHOLE thing.

Lets be ABSOLUTLEY clear here , everything involving this server is vincents hands - Panel , Forum , Server Files and probably Dedicated.

I even seen him on IRC with Twostars , begging 2stars for help on his project so BITCH PLEASE.
    PressKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Well that was so funny when on forums when they just started , how OutKast saw my name i was like asking and answering that this is vincents server ,ANDDDDD HE BANNED ME RIGHT AWAY, Cause vincent still has grudges to me since i trolled him on the last server (VengeanceKo ) , that i dont even believe hes house burned down , so he had to film to WHOLE thing.

Lets be ABSOLUTLEY clear here , everything involving this server is vincents hands - Panel , Forum , Server Files and probably Dedicated.

I even seen him on IRC with Twostars , begging 2stars for help on his project so BITCH PLEASE.

amazing how u know nothing and are spouting all kinda of shit? do u have nothing better to do i mean really if u don't wanna play on a server don't play... isn't your time more valuable then to come and vomit meaningless text onto a page.

Ontopic:

server looks good everything works well. looking forward to openbeta/official soon
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Done on EUKO already?
    Don't think its worth it man simply because CZ is not as active as people put it out to be. I'll prolly just go hard on LoL and stuff or try another KO serv. EUKO CZ is nothing but 1-2 parties in the whole CZ with koxpers. I monitored it all day today to make sure I wasn't going to be waisting my time.
    PressKO likes this.

Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast