Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tried it for beta a little to hard farm for beta got bored to quick felt like i was wasting ...
Page: 14

Banned Senior Member

tried it for beta a little to hard farm for beta got bored to quick felt like i was wasting time had the first kek ring and ixb gave it to grapestomper gl pplz :P farm hard for your items that will be deleted xD
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Just read this topic - Open Beta Launched! - News - LegacyKO | Knight Online Private Server
    OPEN BETA LAUNCHED

LEGACYKO is proud to announce that we have launched the Open Beta. Please be sure to report any and all bugs in the bug report section of our forum, we will patch them up as soon as possible (why wait? ). Currently the open beta is split into 2 phases
    • | The Farm Phase
    • | The PK Phase

The farm phase is currently running and will simply be leveling up + farming phase. The EXP is 50% of official (very light). We are running this phase to discover any remaining bugs in shops, quests, ect -- without this phase there is no way we can guarantee solid official launch
    The PK phase will take place in a couple of days in which users will start full level 70 & Items. It is during this phase (at the end) that the PvP competition will take place. Users will be rewarded based on their performance in both phases, but no player may win more than once, so many people have a chance!

-----------------------
    We recommend everyone download the new client from the download page (we have included a google mirror for awesome speeds!). Any comments, questions, concerns simply post in the appropriate forum topic and you will be answered asap.

Great server, still getting to check things out will post more later. Everyone bring friends!
    PressKO likes this.

Looks not bad,but You Should fix Your Exe...Theres 20x diffrent virus/trojan/malware/ etc etc etc,20 virus in 2mb file really LOL...
    and how abouth scrools ? i see ur drop list says 150 ac 500 buff o.O. ihope u dont think we will go Cz/PK with 500 hp 100 defance

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...ea9d/analysis/
    PressKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ysnbuba View Post
    Looks not bad,but You Should fix Your Exe...Theres 20x diffrent virus/trojan/malware/ etc etc etc,20 virus in 2mb file really LOL...
    and how abouth scrools ? i see ur drop list says 150 ac 500 buff o.O. ihope u dont think we will go Cz/PK with 500 hp 100 defance

I believe 1500/300 scrolls will be obtainable via the Skull system (trading skulls for scrolls and such).
    And u do know there is something called a 'buffer' right?
    PressKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    tried it for beta a little to hard farm for beta got bored to quick felt like i was wasting time had the first kek ring and ixb gave it to grapestomper gl pplz :P farm hard for your items that will be deleted xD
    Well, up to a certain degree, that is exactly the point. If no one tried hard and farmed for items and/or exp, then no one will really know what needs to be adjusted or tweaked a little. In my opinion its very easy to gear and lvl up. Got to 65 without much trouble and not really exping rather than farming for items :P
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by ysnbuba View Post

No, there are no virus, trojan or malware located in the EXE. I answered this question for you on our forum..

What you are seeing on the virus total scan is several different anti-virus scan results, not the result of only one anti-virus software. The file is packed with themida hence the false positives.

Banned Member

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Wonder when one of the mods will notice this is vincents server.
    PressKO, Jamm1n and prophecy420 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Wonder when one of the mods will notice this is vincents server.
    they payed already :/
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Patch1318 underway

The css on this shit literally made my eyes bleed, for gods sake fix that shit.
    FuriousKo likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    yeah i know its pretty ugly

I have been playing a lot, eyes havent bled yet. I dont understand what css is, id like to know why it is so annoying to you ?

Banned Member

Which CSS xD