When will server b back up?
This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When will server b back up?...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, vincent when is the server opening?
Dont quote me on this but thats what I think is going on right now. If anything people should be excited since the server will be opening pretty soon .
May 1st | News!
What's up Legacy!,
As you know we are getting very close to official release. As such, the Open Beta is now over as we will utilize full resources and time on the server towards development and prepping for Official launch. I would like to give a special thanks to everyone who has been actively participating in our beta's and test events as you have truly helped improve and shape this project.
We know the prizes will be announced in the next upcoming days, don't worry."The prizes! What about the prize?!"
A few changes have taken place, some of which change the gameplay quite a bit in the long run (in nice ways), we've highlighted a few of these changes below
- Low Class, Middle Class, High Class upgrade scroll system (scrolls lower than BUS will of course retain a lower upgrade rate).
- Item Loot Notice
- Item Upgrade Notice (Only from +6 to +7 / +7 to +8)
- Implemented 500 HP, 1000 HP, 1500 HP | 150 AC, 300 AC | Swift | Attack scrolls to sundries.
- Master's quest requires typical quest items such as crude, opal, crystals, ect.
- Skull System temporarily removed (the skull system contain's loopholes which make it possible to obtain illegal skulls by not killing players) it will be re-implemented along with several other new kill features such as Free For All (Death Match) event, ect.
- BDW Implemented (under testing atm)PUS implemented, the following items will be sold
The KOPanel has been getting the hammer as well --
- Solo Kills
- Party Kills
- Fixed Kill/Death stating
- Ban List + Reason
- List of active CZ Parties
- Vote System Completion
- Signature System disabled -- improving system design
- Comment System enabled -- users may now comment on other character pages
- Main character setting enabled
A whole lot more on the way, so stay tuned!
hmmmmmmm to play this or stick to league full time, thats the question.
Last edited by Manhattan; 05-01-2013 at 03:41 PM.
hii i didnt register on forum and didnt read all topic cuz in on my phone but when is the official date ?
Countdown added to front page of this topic