Page 16 of 97 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When will server b back up?...
Page: 16


  1. #226
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    When will server b back up?

  2. #227
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, vincent when is the server opening?

  3. #228
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    When will server b back up?
    I think Kast is just working on the final things ATM. An official statement will be issued explaining everything. Once it is done, Open Beta will close and then after 3 - 4 days the PK contest will be held and then the official release.

    Dont quote me on this but thats what I think is going on right now. If anything people should be excited since the server will be opening pretty soon .

  4. #229
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I think Kast is just working on the final things ATM. An official statement will be issued explaining everything. Once it is done, Open Beta will close and then after 3 - 4 days the PK contest will be held and then the official release.

    Dont quote me on this but thats what I think is going on right now. If anything people should be excited since the server will be opening pretty soon .
    Thanx 4 the update bro. Cant wait for the event hopefully ill be able to make it lol

  5. #230
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    126

    Default

    May 1st | News!
    What's up Legacy!,
    As you know we are getting very close to official release. As such, the Open Beta is now over as we will utilize full resources and time on the server towards development and prepping for Official launch. I would like to give a special thanks to everyone who has been actively participating in our beta's and test events as you have truly helped improve and shape this project.
    "The prizes! What about the prize?!"
    We know the prizes will be announced in the next upcoming days, don't worry.

    Changes
    A few changes have taken place, some of which change the gameplay quite a bit in the long run (in nice ways), we've highlighted a few of these changes below

    • Low Class, Middle Class, High Class upgrade scroll system (scrolls lower than BUS will of course retain a lower upgrade rate).
    • Item Loot Notice
    • Item Upgrade Notice (Only from +6 to +7 / +7 to +8)
    • Implemented 500 HP, 1000 HP, 1500 HP | 150 AC, 300 AC | Swift | Attack scrolls to sundries.
    • Master's quest requires typical quest items such as crude, opal, crystals, ect.
    • Skull System temporarily removed (the skull system contain's loopholes which make it possible to obtain illegal skulls by not killing players) it will be re-implemented along with several other new kill features such as Free For All (Death Match) event, ect.
    • BDW Implemented (under testing atm)PUS implemented, the following items will be sold

    KOPanel
    The KOPanel has been getting the hammer as well --

    • Solo Kills
    • Party Kills
    • Fixed Kill/Death stating
    • Ban List + Reason
    • List of active CZ Parties
    • Vote System Completion
    • Signature System disabled -- improving system design
    • Comment System enabled -- users may now comment on other character pages
    • Main character setting enabled

    A whole lot more on the way, so stay tuned!

    -outkast

  6. #231
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    hmmmmmmm to play this or stick to league full time, thats the question.

  7. #232
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    hmmmmmmm to play this or stick to league full time, thats the question.
    LoL for nubs.

  8. #233
    Senior Member Manhattan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    São Paulo the Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    hmmmmmmm to play this or stick to league full time, thats the question.
    Know what I'm gonna do? I'll give a good month or 2 before start playing on this server, which is the period most of them tend to die, if it is still up and running with a nice amount of players I'll jump in. I don't wanna farm my ass off and then see the server dieing with time, which btw is what happens to 99% of the servers, the admin has to work smart genious to keep it up and running. I wish all the luck in the world to this server tho, let's see how it goes...
    Last edited by Manhattan; 05-01-2013 at 03:41 PM.

  9. #234
    Senior Member Darkuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    tried it for beta a little to hard farm for beta got bored to quick felt like i was wasting time had the first kek ring and ixb gave it to grapestomper gl pplz :P farm hard for your items that will be deleted xD
    cool story bro..

  10. #235
    Senior Member iRaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Quebec tabarnak
    Posts
    199

    Default

    hii i didnt register on forum and didnt read all topic cuz in on my phone but when is the official date ?

  11. #236
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Countdown added to front page of this topic

  12. #237
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Know what I'm gonna do? I'll give a good month or 2 before start playing on this server, which is the period most of them tend to die, if it is still up and running with a nice amount of players I'll jump in. I don't wanna farm my ass off and then see the server dieing with time, which btw is what happens to 99% of the servers, the admin has to work smart genious to keep it up and running. I wish all the luck in the world to this server tho, let's see how it goes...
    Good idea but usually servs are the most fun on official release. Every single server loses popularity after a month like the last serv we was on. If I see things dieing or changing I'd just sell out :P I might play here, will ask my clan and see what they say.

  13. #238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Good idea but usually servs are the most fun on official release. Every single server loses popularity after a month like the last serv we was on. If I see things dieing or changing I'd just sell out :P I might play here, will ask my clan and see what they say.
    what about u finally add me to skype noob -.-
    check legacyKO forum pm for my skype

  14. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark_warrior_13 View Post
    what about u finally add me to skype noob -.-
    check legacyKO forum pm for my skype
    Pm me your skype gayboy.

  15. #240
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark_warrior_13 View Post
    what about u finally add me to skype noob -.-
    check legacyKO forum pm for my skype
    I thought I already added you


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 269
    Last Post: 11-27-2014, 07:30 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 07:53 PM
  3. Phoenix Knight Online - Medium Farm PK Server.
    By Aceituna in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:21 PM
  4. NusKO Medium farm server RE-OPEN tonight!
    By BramishiaN in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:55 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 07:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •