Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PenguOwnz this one does Should try with it Razer Game Booster...
Page: 19


  1. #271
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    this one does
    Should try with it
    Razer Game Booster

  2. #272
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    can we use proxies?
    Ill ask Kast once I see him and PM you the answer.

    Come both of you, Andy and Kallop. I mean, whats the worse that could happen ? Serwer hecket in 2 days and we all move on :P

  3. #273
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Ill ask Kast once I see him and PM you the answer.

    Come both of you, Andy and Kallop. I mean, whats the worse that could happen ? Serwer hecket in 2 days and we all move on :P
    I do intend to start the server cuz I got nothing better to do anyways. (except watch a shit ton of anime and other stuff...) I'm not sure if it'd be fair for other players to play together with the old crew though.. We might make people quit y'know?

  4. #274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I do intend to start the server cuz I got nothing better to do anyways. (except watch a shit ton of anime and other stuff...) I'm not sure if it'd be fair for other players to play together with the old crew though.. We might make people quit y'know?
    The release date is nice for me as my dads goin away for 2 weeks so imma be inside high as fuck for a couple weeks, so yeah your coming with me, I dont mind playin with your new people aslong as they know im your BAWSE.

  5. #275
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    The release date is nice for me as my dads goin away for 2 weeks so imma be inside high as fuck for a couple weeks, so yeah your coming with me, I dont mind playin with your new people aslong as they know im your BAWSE.
    My new people? EH...

  6. #276
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kallop View Post
    i do intend to start the server cuz i got nothing better to do anyways. (except watch a shit ton of anime and other stuff...) i'm not sure if it'd be fair for other players to play together with the old crew though.. We might make people quit y'know?
    bb whoreeeeeee
    Last edited by bigdudle; 05-05-2013 at 08:57 PM.

  7. #277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    My new people? EH...
    I was kinda fucked when I replied I read your post wrong But yeah im down so were coming here you need to add me to skype your whore.

  8. #278
    R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Bro with me as your priest you dont even need gear, its like every one is duffed and you are been constantly healed jajajajaja ^^
    yeah, maybe you guys will be able to make 3k nps in one pk session.

  9. #279
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    I was kinda fucked when I replied I read your post wrong But yeah im down so were coming here you need to add me to skype your whore.
    I hate Skype lol.

  10. #280
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Timer Updated

  11. #281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I hate Skype lol.
    And I hate you, just make one D:

  12. #282
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I hate Skype lol.
    phawk you, you hate everything fb/msn/skype............................... make one aq

    Finally you find some gg avatar

  13. #283
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zXFuryXz View Post
    yeah, maybe you guys will be able to make 3k nps in one pk session.
    Uncalled for douchyness, check.

    P.S. Only if I play perfect we can do it.

  14. #284
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    phawk you, you hate everything fb/msn/skype............................... make one aq

    Finally you find some gg avatar
    Peagle yourself. (epic pun)

  15. #285
    Senior Member Lokias's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in the tiki tiki tiki room..
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PressKO View Post
    Timer Updated
    sheeiittt why did you do that ur ruining my clans launch schedule


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 269
    Last Post: 11-27-2014, 07:30 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 07:53 PM
  3. Phoenix Knight Online - Medium Farm PK Server.
    By Aceituna in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:21 PM
  4. NusKO Medium farm server RE-OPEN tonight!
    By BramishiaN in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:55 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 07:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •